Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    The developer has no idea how to balance their game.
    S tier : Watergun vaporeon, Lick snorlax, rock throw golem
    Trash tier : Everyone else
    I have to check what my Snorlax has then that I caught, but it was only at like 950 I think.

But yeah, it really seems that way.

And if they even do add battling and it's anything like the gym battles are, I probably won't ever touch it.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-25 at 06:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildjade View Post
    I find it a little depressing that my entire town has less Pokemon in it than 1 pier in Santa Monica (the default view for me when I open Pokevision), and they've got nothing on Central Park from what I've heard/seen. It's my understanding that it's based off mobile traffic but Pokemon are like shared tagging right? So why should people in quieter places have less Pokemon if they are shared? Doesn't really make any sense to me Same for my friend, he lives in the middle of nowhere in Norway and gets like nothing lol.

look at the middle toronto shore, or by time square.... its even worse there....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea I thought about email Niantic and complaining about it but I really feel like they have received enough emails and the sort to get the picture. But yea its a little rediculous

Why is everyone so crazy about cp?
    While the true stats are the hidden ones, at least after you cought your 100000ths eevee. I could not care less about cp, but typing every damn pokemon i caught in the calculator isnt the nicest thing though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    The berry makes it more likely the pokemon will stay in the ball not make it easier to hit them with one.
    Yes, but it's still making it harder to catch. It's either a bug or incredibly misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    While the true stats are the hidden ones, at least after you cought your 100000ths eevee. I could not care less about cp, but typing every damn pokemon i caught in the calculator isnt the nicest thing though
    Because what you spend in dust is not worth leveling a 15/15/15 up from Level 1. When you already have something 75% or higher at level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Because what you spend in dust is not worth leveling a 15/15/15 up from Level 1. When you already have something 75% or higher at level 20.
    I would rather boost my 10 cp 100% eevee than my 700 80% one. Not like candies/dust matter too much anyway.

I would rather boost my 10 cp 100% eevee than my 700 80% one. Not like candies/dust matter too much anyway.
    and then you evolve that eevee into jolteon with terrible attacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    and then you evolve that eevee into jolteon with terrible attacks...
    Yeah, why does this game hate electric types. The attack speed thunder shock is the same as water gun with half the power.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    is there anyone in the world yet that has hit the mythical level cap? apparently it already goes up to at least 40. I'm just hoping it isn't endless as that would create huge gaps between the playerbase, especially since player level is a huge thing in this game

I'm 31 right now, and need 500k xp to 31. I don't think someone will hit that cap too soon.

Deleted
    Eh? Isnt a 10cp eevee at lvl 20 always like 1% on the power scale?

7+ Year Old Account
    because just like real pokemon, something level 100 will beat somethign 80, no matter the IV's.... when both are capped... thats when IV's matter...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Eh? Isnt a 10cp eevee at lvl 20 always like 1% on the power scale?
    It's completly random. I just caught a 100% Dratini with 175 cp and a 84% one with 565 cp.

Deleted
    It's completly random. I just caught a 100% Dratini with 175 cp and a 84% one with 565 cp.
    I can imagine it differs per specific pokemon but not for the same? We are talking about the arc at the top of the screen eye?
    For instance if i catch 2 evees in a row and 100% cp is 300, it will have 150 cp on 50% and 200 on 75%. You wont have one on 50 cp and 75%..
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-07-25 at 08:55 PM.

Where are you getting this percent from? Did I miss something?

Deleted
    Im looking at my 20 pidgeys now. The higher CP the further the white arc is.. I think you got your info mixed up.

Oh god. IV is such malarky.
    Great. Now I have to catch perfect pokemon. Here we go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Oh god. IV is such malarky.
    Great. Now I have to catch perfect pokemon. Here we go.
    Whats IV??

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Whats IV??
    Each pokemon has a random spread of potential stats. So, imagine if base stats from the original pokemon were like 500 - 600 for Dragonite.
    So you would have to catch a 600 dragonite to have the best possible dragonite.