Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You can macro it to Reck right now and be fine; use with Dragon Roar. Warsong isn't a very good enchant in general, so it doesn't perform as well as Thunderlord, despite how nice the haste might feel.
    Got chu, thankfully These enchants are -500g nowadays.

Deleted
    You can macro it to Reck right now and be fine; use with Dragon Roar. Warsong isn't a very good enchant in general, so it doesn't perform as well as Thunderlord, despite how nice the haste might feel.
    but isn't macro'ing it into reck a stupid action? I mean there are moments where you would use dragon roar while reck is up, thats a goof.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    but isn't macro'ing it into reck a stupid action? I mean there are moments where you would use dragon roar while reck is up, thats a goof.
    I think he means Dragon Roar and then use the Reck/Av macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    I said macro Avatar into Reck, not macro Reck into Dragon Roar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    I think he means Dragon Roar and then use the Reck/Av macro.
    This. And yes, generally it's better not to blindly macro things together, use your own judgement.

Deleted
    Too much reading, just tell me what to do!
    • Haste to 18%, then focus on Mastery and Crit (to 30%), and letting your Haste increase along the way.
    • If you're already beyond those points, which most Mythic geared players currently are, continue pushing Mastery and Haste. Once Haste is up to 25%, look for more Mastery and Versatility.
    • When analyzing these plots and assessing changes, remember that minor gains/losses are just that: minor. The nice thing about these convoluted relationships with our stats is that just about everything is good, so in practice, ilvl is the biggest determining factor.
    Because of stat weights being dynamic as you mention, is there some nice way of being able to figure out which combination of items out of your bags will give the best dps without simming every possible combination? I have several spare items for each slot and looking to toss out the ones I don't need. I guess its not too big a deal right now as the gear will be obsolete in a few weeks, but probably will need to do the same in Legion.

I said macro Avatar into Reck, not macro Reck into Dragon Roar.

- - - Updated - - -

This. And yes, generally it's better not to blindly macro things together, use your own judgement.
    and I here thought we want to use dragon roar and avatar together to buff dragon roar dmg from ava... and then battle cry to have bt crit...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    and I here thought we want to use dragon roar and avatar together to buff dragon roar dmg from ava... and then battle cry to have bt crit...
    Not really, Dragon Roar's direct damage is shit now so there isn't much point in popping Avatar early for it. It's only a little higher than Bloodthirst on average, much less than IR RB or WB WW.

Nope. Starting from WoD pre-patch, Blizzard just loves kicking warriors in the nuts (in pre-patch).

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    The difference of having Avatar buff DR or not is the definition of trivial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwazlak View Post
    Because of stat weights being dynamic as you mention, is there some nice way of being able to figure out which combination of items out of your bags will give the best dps without simming every possible combination? I have several spare items for each slot and looking to toss out the ones I don't need. I guess its not too big a deal right now as the gear will be obsolete in a few weeks, but probably will need to do the same in Legion.
    If you mean a convenient little tool to parse all the equipment in all of your bags with all possible gems or enchants, and come up with the best possible combination, lol no.

If you mean a convenient little tool to parse all the equipment in all of your bags with all possible gems or enchants, and come up with the best possible combination, lol no.
    If you simmed and got your stat weights, you could plug them in and use the AMR Best in Bag feature? It wouldn't be perfect obviously, but it would probably mostly accomplish the goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    If you simmed and got your stat weights, you could plug them in and use the AMR Best in Bag feature? It wouldn't be perfect obviously, but it would probably mostly accomplish the goal?
    The issue is that your stat weights change based on the stats you have. If you sim with one set of gear, you get weights for that specific set. You would have to sim every possible combination of gear in your bags to find the best set. That's the issue with dynamically changing weights.

For example, if you sim at a certain haste level with a set of gear, the weights may say that mastery is very powerful, and amr will tell you to swap out some pieces to get more mastery. then you sim with that, and since you have less haste now, mastery is weak, and amr will tell you to take those pieces back off, and it goes in a circle forever.

Your optimal weights would have several thresholds and breakpoints for different stats, and it would be a ton of work to find out what those are. Archimitros' general gearing stat should work just fine for now, until things get balanced and tweaking stops, and the sims can start simming full steam.
    Last edited by PinDrop; 2016-07-25 at 09:09 PM.

Except as pointed out, stat weights lie, and the changing of gear would then change your stat weights, leading to you having a new "best in bag" setup.

Unless you have a tier worth of gear collected, it really isn't a big deal though, especially in Legion, as the varied ilvl of War/Titanforge will cause ilvl to dictate most choices.

Part of this is player perception too. Eking out a 50 DPS increase might sound great, but when it's out of 100k+, it's hardly worth measuring.

So given that Enrage doesn't perfectly line up with the gcd, do you guys throw in an extra ability and let enrage fall off for that ~half sec, or do you clip the end of the enrage to keep it constant? I think it's kind of a question between more consistent enrages with micro enrage breaks in between and getting full use from every enrage, vs longer enrages with potentially longer gaps between and some enrage time loss due to clipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    So given that Enrage doesn't perfectly line up with the gcd, do you guys throw in an extra ability and let enrage fall off for that ~half sec, or do you clip the end of the enrage to keep it constant? I think it's kind of a question between more consistent enrages with micro enrage breaks in between and getting full use from every enrage, vs longer enrages with potentially longer gaps between and some enrage time loss due to clipping.
    Both; There aren't enough abilities to use in which it would be an issue - your only three real choices are BT, RB, or Rampage.
    • RB does a lot of damage, so you obviously want it inside Enrage rather than outside.
    • BT can proc Enrage, so while it'll do more damage if it's inside Enrage, it's not a big deal if RB pushes it out.
    • Rampage procs Enrage, so it doesn't need to be inside at all.

Deleted
    Horrible wiping on Mannorath Mythic here. Guild's used to seeing us 2 Fury Warrs on top of dps like in WoD, while we're now in the middle of the pack. Sometimes barely pushing 60K.

At first we rolled with WB and BS, but since Imps die so fast, we tried WB and DR. However, WB doesn't seem the to-go choice either. Than we went with Avatar+bladestorm and alternating Bladestorm on the imps. It's just not paying off somehow.

Can somebody give some pointers on Manno M talent setup. And also, what's the trinket choice. We kept our EDH's on. Or should we go for Heirloom still like we did in WoD?

i used EDH+WBR as trinkets
    WB, IR, DR, Carnage as talents.

just try and line up your cds for imps, get enough rage for an imideate rampage, get a meatcleaver buff, use DR while they fall down (DR dmg wont matter) and as soon as they are damage-able use reck, rampage once and then keep whirlwinding until they are dead.

worked out pretty good, but yeah the imps die very fast now too.

nothing else to be said... bladestorm is just the worst now... 1.5m cd and no anger-management makes it useless for almost any wod content.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarno View Post
    Horrible wiping on Mannorath Mythic here. Guild's used to seeing us 2 Fury Warrs on top of dps like in WoD, while we're now in the middle of the pack. Sometimes barely pushing 60K.

At first we rolled with WB and BS, but since Imps die so fast, we tried WB and DR. However, WB doesn't seem the to-go choice either. Than we went with Avatar+bladestorm and alternating Bladestorm on the imps. It's just not paying off somehow.

Can somebody give some pointers on Manno M talent setup. And also, what's the trinket choice. We kept our EDH's on. Or should we go for Heirloom still like we did in WoD?
    Just get more demo locks in your raid setup, they annhihilate imps.
    Most people are using WB + DC right now, Bladestorm just isnt worth it anymore /cry
    WB+Av is good enough aswell, tbh, depends on how lucky you are with procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarno View Post

What really separates you from the other players is the timing and positioning and your character's rotation before the imps spawn. What i do is 2 seconds before imps are inc i pop dragon roar, then bloodthirst for the confirmed enrage proc then smash all the imps down with 3 ww's (dependant on your haste level). Also remembering to save the 200% WW proc you get before imps for crazy damage. Another tip as fury warrior's want to get as much rage as possible as quickly as possible, i find that attacking guldan's warlocks before they go poof allows me to use rampage on the boss.

I do this with custom weightings in AMR. You obviously can't take the results as law but it works for the most part. It messes up trinkets and etc, as well as not understanding the set bonuses well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdicklance View Post
    What really separates you from the other players is the timing and positioning and your character's rotation before the imps spawn. What i do is 2 seconds before imps are inc i pop dragon roar, then bloodthirst for the confirmed enrage proc then smash all the imps down with 3 ww's (dependant on your haste level). Also remembering to save the 200% WW proc you get before imps for crazy damage. Another tip as fury warrior's want to get as much rage as possible as quickly as possible, i find that attacking guldan's warlocks before they go poof allows me to use rampage on the boss.
    I run the same strategy, but I still keep meatcleaving if imps live long enough. Im currently trying to switch between targets in aoe situations with WB, because I think you can abuse the old rppm guaranteed procs, but I might be off with that idea.