Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Unbelievable? No, that is business as usual for US politics. See my sig.
    A lot of people aren't willing to allow themselves to believe that. That's why they're continuing to try and fit a square peg into a round hole, even though it's becoming more evident to more people it's not working, and never will. It's even worse because of dirty politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is voters like Didactic that are really the biggest part of the problem. Not caring that she is corrupt only caring because she isn't republican. Mentality like that wants me too just vote Trump out of spite so I can see all the progressive liberal heads explode.

If you are still a Hillary or Trump supporter then you have no business talking politics anymore. Go back too your frisky bike or AR15 and shut the fuck up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    It is voters like Didactic that are really the biggest part of the problem. Not caring that she is corrupt only caring because she isn't republican. Mentality like that wants me too just vote Trump out of spite so I can see all the progressive liberal heads explode.

If you are still a Hillary or Trump supporter then you have no business talking politics anymore. Go back too your frisky bike or AR15 and shut the fuck up.
    It's the "My party, right or wrong!" mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

What?!? the DNC with a spreadsheet of people's names and emails asking for ideas of who would be interested in serving in a federal appointment? Scandalous!

Are you guys really so fucking dense to believe those serving in an administration wouldn't be supporting that administration?

And like Dump isn't going to do that with hiscampaign finaneers?

Remember his promise of "im going to self-finance, so I won't be vorrupted@ then changed that the moment he secured enough votes?

Stop acting like this is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    What?!? the DNC with a spreadsheet of people's names and emails asking for ideas of who would be interested in serving in a federal appointment? Scandalous!

Are you guys really so fucking dense to believe those serving in an administration wouldn't be supporting that administration?
    but corruption!

isnt this sort of corruption legal in USA? just like gerrymandering is legal? and lobbyists? Kappa Kappa

but anyways US politics is a joke and has always been a circus show.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Then why vote for her? Boogeyman Trump is too scary for you all?
    Is this a rhetorical question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's called 'strategic voting'.

I'd vote for Mickey Mouse over giving the Republicans control of the White House.
    You would sell your soul to a corrupt establishment government rather than allow a guy who's cut through the established grain to reach the presidential election?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post

Look, I was a Bernie supporter for the majority of this entire election cycle, but the moment the DNC pushed him out officially and the moment after when he conceited and handed an endorsement to Hillary was the moment his entire movement shattered. I've always been a Bernie > Trump > I won't even put Hillary here. Not even a question of which party I belong or do not belong to. It's all a matter of principle at this point.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

CNN is now Tweeting about it.

Strap in Ladies and Gentlemen, the Hillary Train Wreck is speeding up!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it how USA basically works since Andrew Jackson and his spoils system?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Because it happens all the time, it should be tolerated?

- - - Updated - - -

That's because you're a partisan, nothing to be proud of that's for sure
    No, but it's incredibly naive to be shocked about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If these email leaks get too out of control could hilary be replaced on the ticket with someone else? like how corrupt would things have to get before she's removed from the race??
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    If these email leaks get too out of control could hilary be replaced on the ticket with someone else? like how corrupt would things have to get before she's removed from the race??
    Supposedly the wikileak people are saying in the next few weeks the next batch of e-mails will definitely cause her to resign.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. What will this mean for the Democrats and Hillary's campaign?
    Do you have any idea how many other political parties do this the world over? Non issue to be honest, since everyone does it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Supposedly the wikileak people are saying in the next few weeks the next batch of e-mails will definitely cause her to resign.
    Cause handing the election to Trump makes sense....

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Cause handing the election to Trump makes sense....
    Handing the election over to Trump shouldn't keep someone from exposing someone else or another organization of being corrupt. If that's what happens, it happens. The truth should be first and foremost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I think the point of being shocked about it - or at least pretending to be - is for the sake of getting it buzzing faster. An article that (seemingly) exacts a shocking or otherwise majorly controversial feeling out of a lot of people (as it should in this case), spreads it farther and wider and becomes absolutely unignorable. Sitting by and saying "pfft, this is just American politics at this point anyway," is just useless cynicism. You realize it is actually up to us the people to not become complacent, and remain in control of our own federal government, right? That depends on people not giving up or becoming so desensitized that they sit idly by and let powerful people obtain ever more power within a constitutional republic.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I wouldn't say shocked, just disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It'll mean absolutely nothing, basically.
    Its a violation of the Hatch Act. Its illegal to offer jobs, promotions, financial assistance, contracts, or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Lol sorry but even if they showed emails proving that she was literal hitler incarnate she would still be in the race. This shitshow is going all the way folks, strap in.