Page 9 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This lady talking is delusional. Good job abolishing 2/3 of super delegates. Real good job. Too bad they would have never done anything about it if the emails never came to. Keep smiling.

They are booing and shouting now, the CNN panel can barely be heard.

Who here is at the convention?

I haven't heard one chant for Hillary this whole time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Democrats group their A game.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Thank fucking Christ she finally fucked off

This woman is wearing Red, Red=Republican. Someone tell her she's doing it wrong.

I guess the Bernie delegates want to give up all 3 branches of government. If Democrats lose this we won't have the presidency and lose our best shot at finally having a liberal majority on the Supreme Court in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    I guess the Bernie delegates want to give up all 3 branches of government. If Democrats lose this we won't have the presidency and lose our best shot at finally having a liberal majority on the Supreme Court in decades.
    Well if this is how liberals behave in such a corrupt and dishonest way, then good fucking riddance to their behavior and polices.

The country doesn't need the level of corruption liberals are bringing. Who knows maybe one of these liberal millionaire speakers might change my mind because they care about me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    This woman is wearing Red, Red=Republican. Someone tell her she's doing it wrong.
    Trump wore a blue tie, guess he was a sellout

But who knows if you're outside the DNC you should ask the people what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    But who knows if you're outside the DNC you should ask the people what they think.
    I think it's pretty clear what going on right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dissolution and restructuring of the parties is bound to happen at some point. The sooner they clean house and start working for the people and not for themselves the sooner they can start winning again.

I'll be the guy outside checking people's privileges.

Deleted
    This guy who's speaking... Speaking of taking away people's vote... Isn't it exactly that, when the supporters of Sanders are being told to vote for Hillary? That's taking away their vote, right? They want to vote for Bernie, but they're being bullied into voting for Hillary.

That's what he's talking about, right? Taking away that vote?

For a second there I thought he was going to struggle saying white people. Whew!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought political conventions were supposed to be full of depression and fear mongering, thats what the RNC taught me.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Trump wore a blue tie, guess he was a sellout
    I don't believe the Trumpenfuhrer makes mistakes no. It was probably a solidarity bid to let the Sanders supporters know they could vote for him against Crooked Hillary because he's not afraid to wear the colours of the opposition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    This guy who's speaking... Speaking of taking away people's vote... Isn't it exactly that, when the supporters of Sanders are being told to vote for Hillary? That's taking away their vote, right? They want to vote for Bernie, but they're being bullied into voting for Hillary.

That's what he's talking about, right? Taking away that vote?
    Bernie isn't running, you can vote for him if you like, but you can't bully him into running as an independent candidate if he doesn't want to. If on the other hand you would rather vote for Trump, then you were never really a Sanders supporter, you're just anti-Hillary. Which is fine, but be honest with yourself about it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-