Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    What do you mean?
    Can't screenshot it right now, but I was questing in Zangamarsh. Was about to accept all the quests around the first area when I missclicked one. I clicked the "ignore" button on the bottem right corner. That's where the Goodbye button usually was. It then said "This quest is now ignored. If you want to accept it, you have to interact with the questgiver again."

When I talked to him it showed me the quest as usual, but with an "(ignored)" behind it.

i think thats not possible

Oh, interesting. I guess that's good for the like "go take a taxi to darnassus" quests and such in all the starting zones.
    Or quests in your garrison on alts that you never want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Can't screenshot it right now, but I was questing in Zangamarsh. Was about to accept all the quests around the first area when I missclicked one. I clicked the "ignore" button on the bottem right corner. That's where the Goodbye button usually was. It then said "This quest is now ignored. If you want to accept it, you have to interact with the questgiver again."

When I talked to him it showed me the quest as usual, but with an "(ignored)" behind it.
    It is that the ! icon goes way, some of us are OCD enough that we cannot stand seeing a ! on our map without an overwhelming urge to get rid of it. Previously the only way to do so was to actually do the quest.

Now you can ignore it instead.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Oh, interesting. I guess that's good for the like "go take a taxi to darnassus" quests and such in all the starting zones.
    Or quests in your garrison on alts that you never want to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    It is that the ! icon goes way, some of us are OCD enough that we cannot stand seeing a ! on our map without an overwhelming urge to get rid of it. Previously the only way to do so was to actually do the quest.

Now you can ignore it instead.
    Yeah, that's pretty much the only use a feature like this could have. That's quite decent. Makes the minimap much less of a clusterfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty much the only use a feature like this could have. That's quite decent. Makes the minimap much less of a clusterfuck.
    Well I tried for a year to evict the pet trainer in my garrison and the tenant's laws are just too tough to beat. This will have to do.

Hi friends. I have a few questions about world quests.
    Are they shared per region, realm or personal?

"Every day there is an emissary up, sending you to do 4 of the world quests that are up for that faction."

Do these NPCs spawn in the same place? Where?

"You may not see the same world boss more than a few times a year due to the huge amount of world quests."
    Can anyone explain how these are related? :s
    Do world quests and world bosses share spawn or something like that?

And a question about relics:
    If I use a relic for a slot which I have already taken with artifact power, will the artifact power be lost? If it is lost, wouldn't it just be better to skip using artifact power at the start to use when you start getting relics that gives like +25 ilvls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Am I wrong in assuming that they might unlock DH's the reset after the Q&A this friday?
    Most likely yes. They're not going to unlock Demon Hunters before August.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Well, the reset after friday would be August 2nd, so..
    August is soon! (TM)

I am poised at my keyboard ready to resub. ANY MOMENT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Most likely yes. They're not going to unlock Demon Hunters before August.

We are still working on the exact timing of this, but players can expect to be able to play a Demon Hunter around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post

We are still working on the exact timing of this, but players can expect to be able to play a Demon Hunter around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally).
    Why did you post this

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I just can't wait for Demon Hunters, really. I tried it on the Beta and it proved quite addictive. I want one.

I guess what I want even more is to see the Broken Shore cinematics...

Does anyone know if you're still able to grind XP by doing the old WoD bonus objectives? I read on twitter that it seems like it's a faster way to lvl up to around 105.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Where do the Xavius Shoulders drop from?
    Suppose to be Xavius, I would extra disappointed if they got rid of them.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    does anyone know when will the other 2 short animation will come out? Kadghar and the DH female

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    does anyone know when will the other 2 short animation will come out? Kadghar and the DH female
    It hasn't even been 1 week yet. It'll most likely appear the coming thursday/friday. It'll most likely be like Lords of War, where each episode had like a week time span towards each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I just can't wait for Demon Hunters, really. I tried it on the Beta and it proved quite addictive. I want one.

I guess what I want even more is to see the Broken Shore cinematics...
    I wanna see varian get fucked god damn it. I already saw his son become a badass, now I just need the extra flavor.

Deleted
    Are we expecting to start hearing demonic whispers in the capital cities this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Probably a week or two at least between each installment like Lords of War, and I hate to burst your bubble but the last one is going to be about Illidan, not some random Demon Hunter NPC.

Cross my fingers that I wake up tomorrow and find out new stuff was activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Machin3x View Post
    Does anyone know if you're still able to grind XP by doing the old WoD bonus objectives? I read on twitter that it seems like it's a faster way to lvl up to around 105.
    Well you need to finish all the questing areas for the flying achievement, and I believe collecting all the pillars of creation from the end of the zones is required for some stuff.

So I don't think it's worth trying to find faster ways to level when you have to do it all anyways, and there isn't an achievement for being first anymore.