Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Because in every circumstance of Hillary and Company's misdeeds its always "Yeah but TRUMP!!!?!?!?!" As if to hand wave away all sins.

I'm glad this kid grew up to be in politics

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    With how popular Bernie was, a more progressive further left party seems more appropriate than a moderate party.
    Well, if that works for the far left.

I didn't like Bernie, so he can do whatever he wants.

I'd like to see a new party formed out of the centrist D's and R's who have the same goals, but just different ways of getting there.

- - - Updated - - -

No... Just Trump. He's completely unpredictable and he would cause civil and world war if he continues to behave as president as he did during the elections.
    civil war between who?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly a little surprised people are still willing to vote for Hillary after all these things coming to light.

Absolutely baffles me.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    I'm honestly a little surprised people are still willing to vote for Hillary after all these things coming to light.

Absolutely baffles me.
    a lot of people dont really care who they vote for, as long as it has the R or D next to the name on the ballot

when you somehow put up a candidate more slimey and unlikable than trump, your party is doing something wrong, i can of hope for the dems to lose this election, sort themselves out and run a better candidate next election, and hope trump isnt too damaging during his term

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    a lot of people dont really care who they vote for, as long as it has the R or D next to the name on the ballot

when you somehow put up a candidate more slimey and unlikable than trump, your party is doing something wrong, i can of hope for the dems to lose this election, sort themselves out and run a better candidate next election, and hope trump isnt too damaging during his term
    Whoever wins gets a supreme court nomination. It would be miraculous for Trump not to do major damage, if only because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Voting for Clinton is like a chicken voting for Col Sanders.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I love it, anytime Hillary's corruption is brought up, here come the defenders and inevitably BUT BUT THE REPUBLICANS DID THIS AND THAT 12 YEARS AGO!!!!

Ok? So you want to keep voting in the same mistake? You complain so vehemently about Bush in that past, yet you'd rather vote in Bush 3.0 x 100 than admit your parties corruption. I just dont get it.

BUT THAT ONE TIME!!!!
    And yet the exact same thing happens when Trump is constantly pulling horseshit like this. It's that Clinton is so much worse!

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

civil war between who?
    the poor, starving, and uninsured vs the rich, black vs police, crazy rednecks with guns vs the left, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'd vote for Mickey Mouse over giving the Republicans control of the White House.
    Thats why you'll never get your left wing paradise. You vote based on fear instead of the merit of the candidate with the best policy.

the poor, starving, and uninsured vs the rich, black vs police, crazy rednecks with guns vs the left, etc.
    Doesn't everyone have insurance now, thanks Obama?

- - - Updated - - -

That's also a lot of factions.

This is the point when joker starts to look like the sensible choice ... Trump is retarded, but ppl will consider him toothless, without ability to make anything happen. Hillary is a well trained villain with long rap sheet with more and more evidence piling up to paint a sad picture of her path of destruction.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

sounds like a pretty lopsided civil war. Considering....

1. Even the "poor" in this country have a TV, vehicle, Smartphone. It's hard to get a fervor going when folks are busy watching the Kardasians.

2. Most of the "poor" are eligible for food stamps

3. Uninsured? Well, if you need some let me know, its what I do for a living.

4. Black Vs. Police? naaaa, they're smarter than that, police will just stop policing those communities and they will implode in on themselves

5. Crazy rednecks have the guns. The left is by large and whole scared of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    This is the point when joker starts to look like the sensible choice ... Trump is retarded, but ppl will consider him toothless, without ability to make anything happen. Hillary is a well trained villain with long rap sheet with more and more evidence piling up to paint a sad picture of her path of destruction.
    Both, are terrible.

She's corrupt, we'll admit it.

But it doesn't change the fact that a) corruption is constitutionally protected in the American system and b) the alternative is far worse.
    Really? Hillary Clinton specifically signing waivers allowing military weapons and materials to be given to African warlords whose soldiers were predominately young children as young as 10 years old isn't worse than Donald Trump?

Most people would see that as a Crime Against Humanity, but to you that is just Democrats, Democratin'!

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No, Obamacare is garbage. I have Medicare and would prefer everyone had that...

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Both, are terrible.
    Yes, but if you were to choose ... a joker, who will make jokes, embarass you, but ultimatelly achieve nothing and career criminal, with long history of bad decisions, with power and hidden interests to make bad things happen, which one would you choose ?

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The folks who tout "civil war!!!" are funny to me.

They pretend they are living in a pre-French revolution style society where the poor are latterly dying in the streets and are being ran over by aristocrats in cars.

I've traveled the world, I can confidently say that even the poorest of the poor have it better here than in many other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    sounds like a pretty lopsided civil war. Considering....

1. Even the "poor" in this country have a TV, vehicle, Smartphone. It's hard to get a fervor going when folks are busy watching the Kardasians.

2. Most of the "poor" are eligible for food stamps

3. Uninsured? Well, if you need some let me know, its what I do for a living.

4. Black Vs. Police? naaaa, they're smarter than that, police will just stop policing those communities and they will implode in on themselves

5. Crazy rednecks have the guns. The left is by large and whole scared of guns.
    My whole point is the poor would lose welfare and food stamps and starve under a Trump presidency. He would continue to give speeches that divide the nation between racial and religious communities.

The poor do not all have cars.
    Last edited by Aboubacar; 2016-07-25 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Here come the Clinton defenders. They will never admit she is capable of being corrupt.
    What do you expect? She does something that could be considered borderline treasonous, the FBI recommends no charges, and they think she is perfectly innocent and absolutely nothing shady there!

15+ Year Old Account
    She's corrupt, we'll admit it.

But it doesn't change the fact that a) corruption is constitutionally protected in the American system and b) the alternative is far worse.
    I don't know where you get your info, but corruption is ILLEGAL in the US. It falls under Title 18 of the US Code

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federa..._United_States

And I'm not supporting her or Trump. I don't like either. If there was a third option I would go with them instead of either one of these two lugnuts.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-07-25 at 10:46 PM.