Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm going to assume he was attacking the disabled people if he managed to do that much with a knife before getting stopped.

That or he's the infamous super villain, Knifeman, who wears a spandex suit made out of knives and shoots knives out of his eyes.
    You can do a tremendous amount of damage with a knife, stop with the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    usually its either a ban all knives comment, or a see, crimes still happen without guns!!!11!!
    Japan has a much different culture and demographic than America which will be seen in crime statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Almost 20 minutes and no 'should ban all knives XDxdd xd' comments even though it's evening in the U.S.?
    I'll humor you, BAN THE KNIVES EVERYBODY. You don't need a knife to kill a deer! We need to ban assault knives!

I feel like a government funded mech program is the only rational response to this.

Apparently he hated disabled people.
    "Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying "I did it. I want to get rid of the disabled from this world.""

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Almost 20 minutes and no 'should ban all knives XDxdd xd' comments even though it's evening in the U.S.?
    It already is in Japan ( any kind with a blade length of 6cm or more).

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for someone to tie this into the Pokemon Go release in Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It might be a good idea to stop commenting on these atrocities as the cunts doing it seem to thrive on the publicity it generates.
    For as advanced as we have gotten as a society, we're shockingly "Monkey see, monkey do" in our behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    "Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying "I did it. I want to get rid of the disabled from this world.""
    Don't act like we haven't all shared his sentiment when you see those privileged fucks get the best parking

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It might be a good idea to stop commenting on these atrocities as the cunts doing it seem to thrive on the publicity it generates.
    Yeah, I am sure he is checking MMO-C for anyone commenting on it.

Good Grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Racist. Funny but racist.
    Not really "racist, but definitely not PC

Deleted
    All the pro-gunners are currently jizzing their pants as they can get behind their keyboards and go:
    "SEE! Knifes kill people too! Lets ban knifes!" *climax*

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    All the pro-gunners are currently jizzing their pants as they can get behind their keyboards and go:
    Yet it's people like you who obviously isn't a "pro gunner" making those statements, funny how that works..

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I blame the NRA for this, these motherfuckers are KILLING OUR GRANDPARENTS!

OT: Prayers out to the families, sucks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Knives were killing people before guns, also: Forks made me fat, and the Airplane was to blame for 9/11

Crazies take inspiration from all the crazy shit going on, and the papers and news networks are throwing it all around, repeating the vicious cycle.
    The most violent happening I knew of before 9/11, was that Robocop scene where they gun down Alex Murphy, which didn't bother me since I knew it was fake. Simpler times...

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Not surprised, there is alot of grudge towards old people, and disabled people in Japan from what i have been told and seen.
    He was supposedly a former employee aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    To be fair, it is the Japanese, and they are super passive and non-confrontational. I doubt random bystanders would throw themselves at a knife wielder in most countries, let alone Japan. They probably all ran away screaming "Knifezirra!"
    During the Fukushima earthquake/tsunami/reactor breach - I think the Japanese people demonstrated the exact opposite of what you describe - a unique capacity for self-sacrifice to help save others caught in deadly circumstances. The stories out of that incident alone were some of more heroic disaster response stories I've ever heard.

Edit: FYI, I'm not at all a weeaboo, if that came off fawning - but check it out - it was very touching!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

One of the first mass killings was a Japanese veteran, he contracted tuberculosis so one day he picked up a katana and started killing people in his village. 30 dead I think? I'm not sure how he did it cause you'd think there'd be a lot of screaming.

This was in the 40's?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Crazies take inspiration from all the crazy shit going on, and the papers and news networks are throwing it all around, repeating the vicious cycle.
    The most violent happening I knew of before 9/11, was that Robocop scene where they gun down Alex Murphy, which didn't bother me since I knew it was fake. Simpler times...
    Seeing as violent crime was more common back when you were young, I'd say we live in "simpler" times right now.
    Or maybe ignorance is bliss and facebook/twitter/news sites ruined that for us?

That's horrible! I... wow. Attacking a disabled centre wtf. On the other hand, it takes a surprising amount of knife-wounds to kill people that quickly (providing you don't hit specific things like major arteries or the heart)... I'm kind of surprised that amount of havoc was wreaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Racist. Funny but racist.
    There's a certain amount of pathetic hypocrisy in people jerking it to anime/hentai and then being super racist towards the Japanese as a people, isn't there?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation