10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    melonpan is better than all the other nerds
    Melonpan is great, but I can't ignore DemoD.

macross 17 pull through hayatexfreyja!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    RIP Japan.
    What is it with all the mass killings lately ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What is it with all the mass killings lately ;_;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Well, this particular case had nothing to do with Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Digibro's videos are pretentious bullshit, brother. Don't delude yourself.
    He definitely gives off the vibe of, "my taste is objectively better than yours and clearly infallible". But his videos are typically well-written and he raises some good points in whatever anime he pontificates about. I'm not saying I agree with him all the time but I don't really mind him. I also don't watch many anime youtubers, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    He definitely gives off the vibe of, "my taste is objectively better than yours and clearly infallible". But his videos are typically well-written and he raises some good points in whatever anime he pontificates about. I'm not saying I agree with him all the time but I don't really mind him. I also don't watch many anime youtubers, though.
    DemoD and Gigguk.

Also Mother's Basement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Started watching The Twelve Kingdoms, it's pretty good so far

Sugimoto is a crazy bitch though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I also don't watch many anime youtubers, though.
    You shouldn't watch any anime youtubers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Truly great, started it like a year after hemo did his watch of it
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    You shouldn't watch any anime youtubers.
    That's fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    You shouldn't watch any anime.
    That's fair.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

You won't regret it, it's an amazing series. 10/10 easily, and I don't hand those out often.

I don't watch any. I don't really take anime seriously enough to immerse myself into this degree of analyzing/discussing the medium or do so with friends and people whose opinion I actually care about, if anything. It also doesn't matter if his opinion holds any substance because he fails to present it in an acceptable manner.
    I got you my nig.

People don't like realistic attitudes in their anime. They want Kirito.
    I have nothing against Subaru at this point, but it's not like they couldn't of went the (Steins;Gate spoiler) Okabe route, where he sees his friend die so many times he just literally becomes numb to it and just keeps slugging forward through it.

It's also realistic, since it would be extremely traumatizing to see over and over again, but I imagine the major difference would be Okabe only comes close to dying several times, like he gets hit by a car in the game and literally crawls back to the Phonewave but I think they cut that out of the show I can't remember, while Subaru literally dies

I don't watch any. I don't really take anime seriously enough to immerse myself into this degree of analyzing/discussing the medium or do so with friends and people whose opinion I actually care about, if anything. It also doesn't matter if his opinion holds any substance because he fails to present it in an acceptable manner.

Sounds extremely reasonable. I personally can't bother taking time to watch other people react to things I could easily watch myself.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-26 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I have nothing against Subaru at this point, but it's not like they couldn't of went the (S;G spoiler)Okabe route, where he sees his friend die so many times he just literally becomes numb to it and just keeps slugging forward through it.

It's also realistic, since it would be extremely traumatizing to see over and over again, but I imagine the major difference would be Okabe only comes close to dying several times, like he gets hit by a car in the game and literally crawls back to the Phonewave but I think they cut that out of the show I can't remember, while Subaru literally dies
    Should prolly tag S;G spoilers.

But I think both of them are fine. It really depends on the type of person you are, and both of them started as different types of characters.

Should prolly tag S;G spoilers.

But I think both of them are fine. It really depends on the type of person you are, and both of them started as different types of characters.
    I feel like mentioning it's a S;G spoiler is a spoiler within itself though is why, since in S;G the fact that it suddenly twists into people dying is probably the biggest plot point

But I agree, I was just pointing out just because it's realistic doesn't mean people want unrealistic.

So my tablet's autocorrect just changed "more" to "moe". I am amused.

The only channel of that kind that I watch is a channel dedidacted to music reviews because it's something I personally value and find at least some inspiration in. I should probably read some more to improve the quality of my own reviews, but anyway, aside from that, I'm not really interested in reviews of any form of media.

That doesn't mean that I won't read or watch a good analysis if I do happen to stumble over one, but as I said, I don't consider Digibro's content to be any good because he, as a person, is sorely lacking some of the qualities a good reviewer needs.
    I just feel like the only time I'd care enough to actually watch a review is if I really don't know whether or not to try something, but in that case I'd rather read one than watch it. I don't know though.

Well, with music though that would be hard to do I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So my tablet's autocorrect just changed "more" to "moe". I am amused.
    My phone autocorrects "you" to "titty" all the time.