Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Which is why it's ridiculous when people point to a small handful of tweets and try to use them to say the entire thing is just the black KKK or whatever other shit they say.
    How many instances do people need to show you before you concede that BLM is a terrible movement?

I'd actually be interested in hearing what good they've done. Because I'm overly saturated with the monumental amount of hate the group displays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM has many idiots and racists.

Also, this just in, water is wet and fire is hot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    They get a lot of press though, so IMO the media keeps them relevant.
    Media loves to keep hot topics that will garner them attention alive. Can't seem to go a year without hearing some story about George Zimmerman for example...

Surprised they haven't accused Jordan of being some kind Nazi that supports Black deaths and the establishment...(I mean he used to sport the Hitler stache)

Which is why it's ridiculous when people point to a small handful of tweets and try to use them to say the entire thing is just the black KKK or whatever other shit they say.
    Klan With A Tan, which is what it is.

And I don't know what the hangup is with using the "oh its just a few tweets" defense.

Its not like "uncle tom" or "house n*****" slanders haven't been a popular attack for decades.

A lot of these people act like something doesn't exist unless they can type one thing into a search box and get a neatly numbered list.

Sorry there has to be a little effort involved because Twitter is fkin massive.

Use Twitters advanced search feature and plugin variations of uncle tom into all the keyword sets, include variations of BLM in the hashtag marker, then run searches for each variation and when you get the results also search the nests and retweets therein.

The result is an endless amount of people both invoking things like "uncle tom" and/or "house n*****" in relation to BLM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Sad, he has good intentions but people just wanna hate, watch the interviews with Morgan Freeman those are amazing and blunt to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    i can pull you about 250 quotes a day from Christians and Catholics and their vitriol. Do you see anyone condemning the whole religion?
    Uhm...about 79% of anything said in forums across the internet is condemning religions and religious people.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Whenever someone says something that is ridiculous in the name of BLM (which is almost every time) it gets dismissed as they aren't part of BLM. For the record who actually is an official BLM member and how many are there?
    It's sort of amusing since the news chose the other side in Gamergate. A Hashtag movement's membership is fluid depending on the point they want to make or deny.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Huh, hypocrisy from a group claiming to try and fight racism.

I, for one, am not shocked. Anything to protect their piece of the pie.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Huh, hypocrisy from a group claiming to try and fight racism.

I, for one, am not shocked. Anything to protect their piece of the pie.
    Texan doesn't like black people shock.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Does anyone really care what BLM says anymore?
    I certainly hope not.

The movement was based on a Lie, and is hypocritical in its existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I hope it's 2MILLION well spent.. honestly - I just want everyone to be happy. BLM, whatever - Just want our people to protect our people.. We should be together against terrorism, not hurting each other

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    People can call Texas as racist as they want, here in Austin TX - I rarely (jokes?) see racism. Maybe it's my city, maybe it's the internet blanket blaming a whole state of people.. whatever it is, I've never seen racism here.. But I guess people can say whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I hope it's 2MILLION well spent.. honestly - I just want everyone to be happy. BLM, whatever - Just want our people to protect our people.. We should be together against terrorism, not hurting each other

- - - Updated - - -

People can call Texas as racist as they want, here in Austin TX - I rarely (jokes?) see racism. Maybe it's my city, maybe it's the internet blanket blaming a whole state of people.. whatever it is, I've never seen racism here.. But I guess people can say whatever they want.
    dude, hes a admitted Marxist, try not to take him very seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    dude, hes a admitted Marxist, try not to take him very seriously.
    I mean just like people can say Californian's are snooty, or NewYorkers are mean - I guess I just see people/talk to people so often that I talk to the nice people too. I just figure for every bad person out there, 9 to 10 GOOD people are standing next to them silent..
    anyway haha <3

I mean just like people can say Californian's are snooty, or NewYorkers are mean - I guess I just see people/talk to people so often that I talk to the nice people too. I just figure for every bad person out there, 9 to 10 GOOD people are standing next to them silent..
    anyway haha <3
    Well, my ex-wife was Texan, but I can't hold that against all of you.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You seem like one of those people who never sees any racism. A lot of people are voting for Trump you know.

- - - Updated - - -

NewYorkers are mean
    Seriously? Have you been there? NYers are fucking mean. They are proud of it. Its not like they try and deny it.

Lol and they ignore the fact that he mentioned the killing of BOTH black folks AND police and his dislike for EITHER of them PLUS his donating to causes that are working towards "peace between peoples."

They're really starting to turn out just like PETA, aren't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Well, my ex-wife was Texan, but I can't hold that against all of you.
    LOL, I love the part STony "my ex-wife" that whole ex's live in texas lol <3

- - - Updated - - -

You seem like one of those people who never sees any racism. A lot of people are voting for Trump you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? Have you been there? NYers are fucking mean. They are proud of it. Its not like they try and deny it.
    I mean racism is everywhere, but here in Austin, Idk.. I don't see it - I may be crazy (most likely I am crazy?)

And the New Yorkers, that was just a blanket statement example haha

LOL, I love the part STony "my ex-wife" that whole ex's live in texas lol <3
    East Texas no less.

I don't know what yall put in the water over there, but they are fucking nuts.

News flash, most places in the US don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    East Texas no less.

I don't know what yall put in the water over there, but they are fucking nuts.
    <3 haahahah Well, the water is pretty bad so

- - - Updated - - -

Texas is very good at portraying itself as a bastion for the most zealous forms of American conservatism and a stronghold for the Republicans. I think some people are shocked to learn that the cities in Texas are as liberal as anywhere else.
    I'm not doubting that one bit, if you're in TX and NOT in a large city, you pretty much live on a ranch - and who knows what happens there. I'm not talking badly about them ranchers, they do everything proper - Just saying - a lot of the cities here are indeed liberal as hell (even too liberal for ME #gopLIFE)