Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    You forgot "My dad only had a 4th grade education and he was the smartest man I knew, and I am voting Hillary!"
    I want to laugh but these are actual people...

What roll of the dice. What flip of the coin in their lives lead them to such utter ruination? Could I have become one of them save for some choice I made years ago that split me from their fate?

I wanted to laugh and mock them. Instead I find myself staring into a desolate waste with a sense of loss for what could of been.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm not more than a mile away from the convention, and I too looked a mess after 5 minutes.

I suspect that there's much of the GOP platform you wouldn't agree at all with. But here's the rub, Trump is actually doing more to sell himself to progressives than Hillary is.

Sanders voted for Rand Paul's "Audit the Fed" bill back in Jan..? For the sake of transparency since no one seemed to realize that after the first audit back five years ago, the Fed gave out $16 trillion (five years ago) bailing out banks and businesses in the EU and elsewhere.
    And then he backstabbed Ron Paul cancelling his vote and destroyed the bill. Also the bailout to banks was necessary and all banks had to be bailed regardless of their situation to prevent another panic.

Oh, I bet that gay NBA player will get that other guys "back" later.

Oh, I bet that gay NBA player will get that other guys "back" later.
    That was his brother...

10+ Year Old Account
    I trust your education and experience, but you have to understand the difference between people solely coming to America legally and being processed into the American system, and people flooding over and bringing their diseases and there is no outreach or education to combat these diseases.
    Except only bashing illegals for diseases coming over is flat out wrong. If you wanted to stop diseases crossing over you'd stop all travel, period. Illegals are no more likely to bring it than legal a and traveling citizens. Ebola was from a legal visitor, Zika from legal vacationers, went Nile virus from legal a and from birds.

I don't mind being critical of illegal immigration, but using the disease argument is just using fear mongering and tends to ignore the actual causes of disease transmission. That pisses me off as someone who cares about that.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Wow...don't have words yet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I trust your education and experience, but you have to understand the difference between people solely coming to America legally and being processed into the American system, and people flooding over and bringing their diseases and there is no outreach or education to combat these diseases.
    Pandemic disease is unavoidable, if anything we should be more concerned with food borne illness and the effects of antibiotic resistant bacteria in meat and other foods coming along through the global Capitalist super highway than some germ a Mexican might bring in. Those bugs are treatable, and any immigrant or even traveling person can carry some new super bug. Hispanics seem an odd target when we have almost no defenses anywhere and we are overdue for a huge flue epidemic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Wow...don't have words yet.
    Probably too busy being confused since that email was about getting people riled up about a Trump tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97587418247168

I know words and numbers are hard for you people, but if you compare the dates... I think you will understand, or not, it wouldn't surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Theodarzna speaking of which, my mom and I are currently very sick because my dad brought back an illness from overseas. So I'm living the proof right now that citizens can get others sick from travel overseas and bringing the bug over.

Thanks for the illness dad </3

Except only bashing illegals for diseases coming over is flat out wrong. If you wanted to stop diseases crossing over you'd stop all travel, period. Illegals are no more likely to bring it than legal a and traveling citizens. Ebola was from a legal visitor, Zika from legal vacationers, went Nile virus from legal a and from birds.

I don't mind being critical of illegal immigration, but using the disease argument is just using fear mongering and tends to ignore the actual causes of disease transmission. That pisses me off as someone who cares about that.
    Isn't part of disease transmission having the disease and then going to an area to spread that disease?

When they are flooding over, illegal and unprocessed in such huge numbers, it increases the risk and it increases the severity.

Obviously diseases can come here through legal visitors or legal immigration.

It's the amount of people flooding across the border that is problem. There are studies and news articles all about this very subject.

- - - Updated - - -

@Theodarzna speaking of which, my mom and I are currently very sick because my dad brought back an illness from overseas. So I'm living the proof right now that citizens can get others sick from travel overseas and bringing the bug over.

Right, only you and your mom have been infected.

Imagine if the country wasn't overseas, but on our border and 10's of millions of those people were entering the country illegally.

Are you saying that it wouldn't cause any problems disease wise?

7+ Year Old Account

Which country? If its Japan then for some reason the same thing happened to me on a trip, I got hella sick on the plane ride back (As in it finally started showing symptoms) and I did the same thing to my family.

Germs evolve anywhere, and if anything they are going to be getting nasty in the first world were they have been over exposed to antibiotics, especially China and the US were we over prescribe them and over use them.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think Mexicans are ideal immigrants. After all shit they get, the abuse and being hated, they have never bombed, shot up, or done any acts of terrorism. Honestly, Mexicans are better American's than some Americans IMHO.

And I am somewhat hostile to immigration on the whole Class Issue factor. But Hispanics are solid people.
    Lazy to link the study but illegals/immigrants tend to be less to commit criminal acts than others.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Probably too busy being confused since that email was about getting people riled up about a Trump tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97587418247168

I know words and numbers are hard for you people, but if you compare the dates... I think you will understand, or not, it wouldn't surprise me.
    You people, confused, numbers and comprehension is hard???

Thanks man, you seem like a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Lazy to link the study but illegals/immigrants tend to be less to commit criminal acts than others.
    something about fear of being deported tends to make you not want to come under police attention. it's strange. someone should do a study on things people do when hiding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't part of disease transmission having the disease and then going to an area to spread that disease?

When they are flooding over, illegal and unprocessed in such huge numbers, it increases the risk and it increases the severity.

Obviously diseases can come here through legal visitors or legal immigration.

It's the amount of people flooding across the border that is problem. There are studies and news articles all about this very subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, only you and your mom have been infected.

Imagine if the country wasn't overseas, but on our border and 10's of millions of those people were entering the country illegally.

Are you saying that it wouldn't cause any problems disease wise?
    It will cause negligible danger compared to other dangers that will come in from perfectly legal movement of peoples. If anything the focus on illegal immigrants is a red haring, we don't screen incomers for illnesses anyway, and often we can't because people can be Asymptomatic and just healthy carriers, OR they may be infected by have no symptoms yet. American's traveling abroad may catch something and bring it back.

Your food, your house, even your pet could be covered in the next super bug.

lol, now the Democrats have hauled out some asian guy who was naked in a movie.

You can't make this shit up.

drug addicts
    alcoholics
    mental health
    illegal immigrants
    asian guy who was naked in a movie

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    As neighbors, the only problems I've ever had were those whom were more or less just tanner Spanish speaking versions of white trash.

drug addicts
    alcoholics
    mental health
    illegal immigrants
    What is the source you're watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It will cause negligible danger compared to other dangers that will come in from perfectly legal movement of peoples. If anything the focus on illegal immigrants is a red haring, we don't screen incomers for illnesses anyway, and often we can't because people can be Asymptomatic and just healthy carriers, OR they may be infected by have no symptoms yet. American's traveling abroad may catch something and bring it back.
    This is completely incorrect. You can go on the Center's for Disease Control and they list all the diseases that legal immigrants are screened for.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    What is the source you're watching?
    CNN

drug addicts
    alcoholics
    mental health
    illegal immigrants
    And their nominee is a reality TV star. Oh wait.