Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    something about fear of being deported tends to make you not want to come under police attention. it's strange. someone should do a study on things people do when hiding.
    Are they afraid?

They are announcing it on a stage being broadcast internationally...

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Are they afraid?

They are announcing it on a stage being broadcast internationally...
    Weirdly, when I use "they" I'm not referring to one singular speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    lol, now the Democrats have hauled out some asian guy who was naked in a movie.

You can't make this shit up.

drug addicts
    alcoholics
    mental health
    illegal immigrants
    asian guy who was naked in a movie
    Demi Lavato at least, was more well known than anyone at the RNC. And the RNC had an orange orangatang speak 3 times. Once for 75 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    And their nominee is a reality TV star. Oh wait.
    Yeah?

So what?

That isn't his entire career.

but, but, but, muh reality tv star

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, now the Democrats have hauled out some asian guy who was naked in a movie.

You can't make this shit up.

drug addicts
    alcoholics
    mental health
    illegal immigrants
    asian guy who was naked in a movie
    How do you not know Leslie Chow? (Ken Jeong). He's amazeballs!

This is completely incorrect. You can go on the Center's for Disease Control and they list all the diseases that legal immigrants are screened for.

CNN
    twitch has it too https://www.twitch.tv/dnc2016 no bs commentary

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    twitch has it too https://www.twitch.tv/dnc2016 no bs commentary
    I'm watching msnbc. Cnn sounds like a hoot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but Mexico currently isn't the problem country when it comes to disease. A lot of the vaccination country problems are in Africa or Asia. While Zika is a concern, we will have a large influx from the olympics anyways, immigrants or not. If Mexico was indeed having an epidemic issue, you'd be right the CDC would be concerned and we'd help Mexico fix it.

Also our border currently allows a lot of people to legally cross over by foot to shop, then go back. No problems so far( that's not linked to poverty and healthcare accessibility anyways).

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is completely incorrect. You can go on the Center's for Disease Control and they list all the diseases that legal immigrants are screened for.

CNN
    Some cannot be screened for, especially any new illness we wouldn't know about.

Sure Ebola is catchable, we hope. But if they carry a pathogen we don't know to check for (And that one will be the doomsday bug) we can't do shit. And that immigrant would have likely already set foot in the country.

We literally can't screen every person coming into the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yeah?

So what?

That isn't his entire career.

but, but, but, muh reality tv star
    What's wrong with people who have recovered from drug addiction, alcoholism, and mental health problems? I know why you hate illegal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Demi Lavato at least, was more well known than anyone at the RNC. And the RNC had an orange orangatang speak 3 times. Once for 75 minutes
    Well, that orange orangutan never signed waivers allowing military weapons and materials to go to African warlords who used child soldiers as young as 10 years old as a major part of the army. Ya know, like Hillary Clinton did. Which is generally thought of as a Crime Against Humanity when suppling arms to armies that use child soldiers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Weirdly, when I use "they" I'm not referring to one singular speaker.
    Sorry I am less comprehending of what is going on then normal. I am still in the phase of trying to convince myself that what I am seeing is real...

Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    What's wrong with people who have recovered from drug addiction, alcoholism, and mental health problems? I know why you hate illegal immigrants.
    They're weak and can't be trusted to know what's right because they're so weak and stupid!

That's what I gathered from his prior posts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Some cannot be screened for, especially any new illness we wouldn't know about.

Sure Ebola is catchable, we hope. But if they carry a pathogen we don't know to check for (And that one will be the doomsday bug) we can't do shit. And that immigrant would have likely already set foot in the country.

We literally can't screen every person coming into the US.
    You are missing the original conversation where I said the influx of illegal immigration is bringing back diseases that have been eradicated in the US.

You are missing the original conversation where I said the influx of illegal immigration is bringing back diseases that have been eradicated in the US.
    The majority of diseases coming back are from middle-class anti-vaccers. Because they're actually retarded, their kids get it, and then it spreads to kids too young for vaccinations / that can't be vaccinated.

I must have missed the supporting evidence for this claim.

Why is no one arresting the illiterate illegal immigrant?

Do the democrats just feel that above the law that they opening mock it at the DNC?

Why is no one arresting the illiterate illegal immigrant?
    What do you want to have happen here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    What do you want to have happen here?
    For her to be arrested and charged.

I am sorry but do you not understand what laws are?

For her to be arrested and charged.

I am sorry but do you not understand what laws are?
    Just so we're clear here, you want to cops to take her into handcuffs as soon as she walks off stage or something?