Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    For her to be arrested and charged.

I am sorry but do you not understand what laws are?
    Illegally residing in a country isn't actually a crime you get arrested and thrown in jail for.

Legally speaking, all they can do is deport you. After proving you're illegal. Which would have to occur before a detention. And would require more than "i'm illegal" to occur.

Why is no one arresting the illiterate illegal immigrant?

Do the democrats just feel that above the law that they opening mock it at the DNC?
    You're talking about the little girl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh Al Franken!

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just so we're clear here, you want to cops to take her into handcuffs as soon as she walks off stage or something?
    Ideally while she was on it...

Is it weird of me to want laws enforced?

Let me stop you right there bro.

"Besides the millions of travelers who cross the U.S.-Mexico border each year, the border region also has a population of approximately 11 million people, many of whom cross the border daily for a variety of reasons ("

Travellers? Not code for "THEY'RE ILLEGALS".

Ideally while she was on it...

Is it weird of me to want laws enforced?
    Law for the sake of law is just tyranny.

Just so we're clear here, you want to cops to take her into handcuffs as soon as she walks off stage or something?
    I don't understand.

Isn't Obama and his regime rounding up 100,000's of illegal immigrants every year and deporting them?

Why should this girl and her family be different than what Obama and his administration is already doing?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    You are missing the original conversation where I said the influx of illegal immigration is bringing back diseases that have been eradicated in the US.
    Bubonic Plague was already in the United States and at least for people of European ancestry isn't going to be TOO horrendous even if it could come back in full force, especially since we are exceptional at handling those sorts of outbreaks. However is should be noted that Bubonic Plague has been in the US since the nations founding. WE brought it here on the Mayflower and such.

Scarlet Fever also is returning as much because of mass movements of people as is because of the rise of Antibiotic resistance among bacterial agents.

Mumps is perhaps a concern, but for American's it should be no trouble save for those fucking Anti-Vaxxers.

Whooping Cough is also making a comeback due to antibiotic resistance, it can be transmitted simply by a foreign tourist.

Measles is not really that big at all south of the border and also is linked to resistances.

But in general, lets stop for a second. Even if we prevented all these people from coming, those illnesses would grow out there and inevitably rip through the country. These illnesses are growing in strength primarily because we've over used Antibiotic to the point were we may fall into the Dark Age of Medicine very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Let me stop you right there bro.

"Besides the millions of travelers who cross the U.S.-Mexico border each year, the border region also has a population of approximately 11 million people, many of whom cross the border daily for a variety of reasons ("

Travellers? Not code for "THEY'RE ILLEGALS".
    You mean it's not a code word?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

You're right Wells, we should just disregard laws that we don't like just for the sake of doing it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You mean it's not a code word?
    No the code word is "the best people". It was in the minutes of last week's meeting.

ugh, Al Franken is slowing the convention down.

You would think he would be better at doing his tiresome "schtick" by now.

Franken is not as funny as I hoped he would be.

... Look I know we will never see eye to eye alright I get that.

Is this really the path you want to go down? The we don't have to follow laws we personally don't like?

Is this really what you want to do?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    No the code word is "the best people". It was in the minutes of last week's meeting.
    Damn it I had a doctors appointment and had to miss it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Al Franken met Hillary 25 years ago? THat was around the time he stopped being funny lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You're right Wells, we should just disregard laws that we don't like just for the sake of doing it lol.
    No, we shouldn't haul people off of stages and thrown them in a cell just because they said they're an illegal resident.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this really the path you want to go down? The we don't have to follow laws we personally don't like?

I support prioritizing immigration enforcement on people who are dangerous.

Wells is full blown "muh feels".

Nevermind that thousands of young children get deported every year under President Obama's robust anti-immigration enforcement.

According to Wells, when President Obama deports 100,000's of illegal immigrants it's fine, but when Trump wants to do it, suddenly Trump becomes racist and out to shatter homes and lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Unfortunately, the cross-section of "Progressives" and "people who liken a Trump Presidency to 1933 Weimar Germany" is disturbingly high. In their (and your) defense, they didn't come across this concept on their own: it was fed to them by the DNP.
    Of course the party will push things that will get them in power. Just look at how the RNC went from saying Trump was the devil to him being a swell guy.

That doesn't mean that Trump isn't Kryptonite for progressives. For their agenda, Trump may as well be as bad as people are making out.