Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I had it 3 times today where my friend where i was in goldshire and 3 times they were in a different phase then i am. This is some real bullshit feature. This is actually gonna be one of those points why WoW is dying.
    Goldshire isn't fixed yet. They said they're gonna do the capitol cities first to see how it goes then move on to other RP sites. Luckily WRA doesn't really RP at Goldshire, but on servers like MG and AD:EU where it's a hub it might be a problem for now. The only advise I can really give is any RP'd you normally do at goldshire, try moving it to one of the inns in stormwind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Goldshire isn't fixed yet. They said they're gonna do the capitol cities first to see how it goes then move on to other RP sites. Luckily WRA doesn't really RP at Goldshire, but on servers like MG and AD:EU where it's a hub it might be a problem for now. The only advise I can really give is any RP'd you normally do at goldshire, try moving it to one of the inns in stormwind
    That's the problem. i am from EU - Outland the biggest PvP server of alliance. (if it still is) This is not a RP server. So why do we have over 4 different phases in Goldshire? This actually bothers the hell outta me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    I'm really sorry, but I can't find the change you guys are discussing and I'm lost but would like to know, what is this change to CRZ? Didn't hear anything

No, makes it impossible to farm and cities shouldnt be either, I get constant hiccups and lag from cross server and my city shouldnt be cross server considering its one of the biggest pops. I can't tell you how many times i've tried to go back and find an old mob to get a toy or mount off of and there are multple people from all different realms waiting for his spawn, 24/7 and it's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, makes it impossible to farm and cities shouldnt be either, I get constant hiccups and lag from cross server and my city shouldnt be cross server considering its one of the biggest pops. I can't tell you how many times i've tried to go back and find an old mob to get a toy or mount off of and there are multple people from all different realms waiting for his spawn, 24/7 and it's ridiculous.
    Please download a singleplayer game and leave WOW.
    I understand why people hate CRZ with different realms. but if blizzard starts phasing off realms from their own realm, that is what crossing the line for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's the problem. i am from EU - Outland the biggest PvP server of alliance. (if it still is) This is not a RP server. So why do we have over 4 different phases in Goldshire? This actually bothers the hell outta me.
    Oh, well IDK if they're going to change sharding and CRZ stuff on non RP servers. You should try starting a thread on the wow forums and submit a suggestion ticket

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deedeepi View Post
    I'm really sorry, but I can't find the change you guys are discussing and I'm lost but would like to know, what is this change to CRZ? Didn't hear anything
    When a area gets to populated, Blizzard had the idea of making phases then. so once it's to crowded, it's gonna be splitted off from eachother. This will go on as many phases as needed to calm the amount of people down.
    Example you have 100 people in 1 small area, but you will only 25 (as example) Yes this retarded feature is something people actually hoped for. In a MMORPG.

Please download a singleplayer game and leave WOW.
    I understand why people hate CRZ with different realms. but if blizzard starts phasing off realms from their own realm, that is what crossing the line for me.

I play on a server for a reason and don't give me your backwards ass excuse about "bahhh go play a singleplayer game" Im fine with competing with MY REALM but not every fucking realm in my region. How is people who choose a certain server and them complaining about not playing with the denizens of said server. I really don't understand how you can argue for having 50 different realms competing for the same mobs, its stupid and there is no excuse. It really shows how little people play the game now, why not just do a mega server and get it over with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not happy in the slightest for the simple reason that it's royally fucked up my pings. 4000ms everwhere in the world. A quick glance at the official tech support forums proves I'm most definitely not alone.

Having tried everything from driver updates to MTU tweaks to router firmware upgrades and having given both Blizzard and my ISP pathpings, traceroutes etc all to no avail, there's nothing more I can do beyond waiting for them to fix their shit.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I play on a server for a reason and don't give me your backwards ass excuse about "bahhh go play a singleplayer game" Im fine with competing with MY REALM but not every fucking realm in my region. How is people who choose a certain server and them complaining about not playing with the denizens of said server. I really don't understand how you can argue for having 50 different realms competing for the same mobs, its stupid and there is no excuse. It really shows how little people play the game now, why not just do a mega server and get it over with.
    Little people? WoW still has millions. Go home please.

Little people? WoW still has millions. Go home please.
    Nice argument. I see you have nothing to add to the topic so ill just be done replying to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 9 people in trade district on the bussiest realm right now due the phasing feature. If this is the future WoW is heading. i will quit.

Deleted
    Why do people still reply to the OP.
    Look at his post history, every once in a while he is bored at home in his basement and feels the need to make another useless post.
    He makes it, goes on a rant for a while and is done again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Why do people still reply to the OP.
    Look at his post history, every once in a while he is bored at home in his basement and feels the need to make another useless post.
    He makes it, goes on a rant for a while and is done again.
    And you are exactly?

Deleted
    And you are exactly?
    The person still ashamed of you actually being dutch.
    Now please go back to your basement and play with your barbie dolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person still ashamed of you actually being dutch.
    Now please go back to your basement and play with your barbie dolls.
    Basement? Majority of dutch buildings have none. Say something better please

Deleted
    Basement? Majority of dutch buildings have none. Say something better please
    Crawlspace, I know for a fact that most have those .

10+ Year Old Account
    Crawlspace, I know for a fact that most have those .
    We indeed do have one, i don't live in there though, but i assume you knew that as well

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but this shouldnt be acceptable.

there were actually people in Dalaran while i passed through. maybe the experiences are subjective?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    there were actually people in Dalaran while i passed through. maybe the experiences are subjective?
    There are phases with and without people right now. This will make WoW seem alot more dead then it actually is. Bad gameplay experience right there.