Thread: The audacity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I will not comment further.

But when Legion fails, oh god I can't wait, I'lll redirect you all to this post.
    PS: Join --SNIP--. c:
    Legion isn't out yet, how can it fail before it's been released - Why do they call Arthas's mount invincible when you can see it!?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-26 at 02:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They talk about more than just WoW at Blizzcon. Regardless of that who cares? You may not be interested but I can't imagine you speak for everyone.

Maybe because it was fun?
    I remember the 'fun' of scouring Felwood for flowers to make fire resistance potions.

When their upcoming expansion has an extreme amount of negative input...? no. It screams to me "MONEY MONEY MONEY"
    You might want to read up on the definition of confirmation bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I remember the 'fun' of scouring Felwood for flowers to make fire resistance potions.
    Man you're just confused that was awesomely compelling content.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    For you. Don't speak for him/her.

I will not comment further.

But when Legion fails, oh god I can't wait, I'lll redirect you all to this post.
    PS: Join --SNIP--. c:
    You failed to make a point though about your OP. The audacity of Blizz to charge for something they've always charged for? Because people on the main forums are crying about Legion? I'm failing to see your point (as well as everyone else, besides you), regardless if you want to repeat "reread what I said". We did reread, and you made no point. Yes, how dare Blizz...a multi billion dollar global company charge for things. This is once again another case of someone feeling like a big business is their family member that somehow stabbed them in the back, and fails to realize the whole point of a business is to make money.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-26 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    They were joking. This is what happens when people forget the /s at the end of their posts.

My preferred pronoun is 'sarcastic beast'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard devs deleting posts... Did you not see the 40+ page forum on BLIZZARD forum that people didn't like Legion? And don't give me shit about "oh it'll be better at 110" No, it won't.
    Dude, Legion isn't out yet. Maybe you should make up your own mind instead of basing your opinion off of a Beta forum. The Beta forum's sole purpose is to point out problems with an unreleased game.

Also, for every 1 person you think you see complaining about the game there are typically 5-10 people loving it.

Also, link a source because you're completely full of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    that was actual pain back in the day.. I do not miss the days of insanity resistance sets on rotating tanks, for them to dip and go to another guild lol RIP CLASSIC/TBC

7+ Year Old Account
    When their upcoming expansion has an extreme amount of negative input...? no. It screams to me "MONEY MONEY MONEY"
    omfg... its not like they have a yearly convention and start selling tickets this time every year! omfg!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I will make sure to lay the sarcasm on even thicker next time.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Blizzard does a great job. Look at the animations.

Blizzard had the audicaty to say "Hey, virtual tickets available"

My god.

Was I the only one who saw the 30+ pages on forums that had people upon people (with 30+ pages no doubt) telling Blizzard to stop? Take "a look around, this isn't what we want?" I don't know about you, but I'm quite surprised they didn't increase the *virtual ticket* to $59.99"

what? what were they saying on the forums?

Blizzard devs deleting posts... Did you not see the 40+ page forum on BLIZZARD forum that people didn't like Legion? And don't give me shit about "oh it'll be better at 110" No, it won't.
    As I, and probably the majority of the player base as well, have not touched Legion in any form, I will save my judgement until I have tried it myself.

As for people complaining about Legions, that is nothing new. People have been complaining about every XP that I know of from WoTLK onwards. So this is not an indication of anything to me.

And 40 pages? So? 40 pages of what? Constructive criticism and everyone post a different player? Or just the same argument and counter argument? 40 pages of trash post is just trash post. Just because there are more of it does not make it any more meaningful.

Just like Blizzard...
    It's not my problem people miss classic WoW so much even though it wasn't that good, that they look for any reason to complain about Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    You might want to read up on the definition of confirmation bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe you're blinded by nostalgia? Maybe it's fun for you to spend 2/3rd of your game time running everywhere...maybe it's fun to you that almost 2/3rds of specs in the game aren't viable or hardly even playable..maybe it's fun to you that there will never be any progress...anything new or original...

But most people aren't masochists...

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Or maybe you're blinded by nostalgia? Maybe it's fun for you to spend 2/3rd of your game time running everywhere...maybe it's fun to you that almost 2/3rds of specs in the game aren't viable or hardly even playable..maybe it's fun to you that there will never be any progress...anything new or original...

But most people aren't masochists...
    Or maybe you missed the joke... This is why we need a sarcasm tag people!

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Vanilla. It was a good game.

Especially if you're a student or someone with very little personal responsibility. My guess is that most people clamoring for the "old days" are one or more of the following:

- Unemployed
    - Wearing rose tinted glasses
    - Unwilling to admit it's too time consuming but they've invested too much into pretending they can sustain the hours needed for Classic.

There isn't the fanbase required to justify Classic servers. All you armchair accountants need to just stop. It's not happening.

Get help.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    A vaguely worded thread where the original poster states that they are going to stop responding to even explain what's going on is not going to lead to any productive discussion. Closing this.

CLOSED.