Thread: #wowbrokenarrow

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account

#wowbrokenarrow

This is the Twitter movement for anyone not happy with the direction Blizzard as taken with the Hunter class.

Deleted
    Good. Nerfs are needed.

Is this like the Society For People Who Didn't Really Like Dances With Wolves All That Much After All, or SFPWDRLDWWATMAA?

survival is now vastly different to MM and very unique.

and MM just isn't hilariously overpowered with every ability on the move and almost every ability instant, you got nerfed? no MM didn't get nerfed it got balanced, it's ranged not a 40 yard melee class like it's been in HFC.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has read the Hunter section on the WOW forums they would know that it has exploded with negative feedback on the changes to the Hunter class; however, the forums is not the best area to have your comments notice by Device. As such this twitter account was created to voice your opinions that will hopefully be finally notice. I did not create it just simply wanted others to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogdenir View Post
    If anyone has read the Hunter section on the WOW forums they would know that it has exploded with negative feedback on the changes to the Hunter class; however, the forums is not the best area to have your comments notice by Device. As such this twitter account was created to voice your opinions that will hopefully be finally notice. I did not create it just simply wanted others to know.
    some of the hunters that used to be ele shaman could reroll back to it, now you're not doing everything better than us in every possible way, now it might be bad to stack 4-5 hunters in legion in a 20man group? well shit that does sound unfair. /s

Deleted
    you are missing the point social.
    its not about the dmg or movement, its the handling thats a pain in the arse.
    have you tried to play mm hunter in any kind of environment? often you have to use your focus reg ability even when you are focus capped to get procs up. thats neither fun nor effective. the playstyle is fucked up.

Hunter forums don't ever not explode with negative feedback after a big patch. Historically, Hunters hate change.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Hunter forums don't ever not explode with negative feedback after a big patch. Historically, Hunters hate change.
    This feels a lot different though, this is bigger and more widespread.

Rightfully so from what I've seen. Hunter feels awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    some of the hunters that used to be ele shaman could reroll back to it, now you're not doing everything better than us in every possible way, now it might be bad to stack 4-5 hunters in legion in a 20man group? well shit that does sound unfair. /s
    Im pretty sure thats not the Hunters fault Blizzard decided that almost every Boss needed a 20 mob add phase.

As for Hunters, I am a long time BM Hunter and I hate the way BM plays.

This change is different though, last time something drastic like this happened was when they implemented focus. People have their reasons to be frustrated with the changes. I really enjoy playing survival, however MM and BM are terrible imo. They feel barebones, the rotation is simple and apart from the rotation there seems to be no other spells to use (especially true for pvp). I mean, no traps, really? It feels slow and dull. I think one of the easy changes they could implement is to reduce the cooldown of aspect of the cheetah, 3 min is way too high, it would atleast add some more mobility in pvp.

They completely redid survival and did a good job imo, but the other 2 specs felt like an afterthought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post
    They completely redid survival and did a good job imo, but the other 2 specs felt like an afterthought.
    Agreed.

Not having played the Beta myself, keep in mind we get Atifact skills or something don't we? Should at some more depth to all classes and specs in general.

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

#bigmoist
    a movement i am making for a person who deserves more attention then he gets

lol pretty much

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Twitter is crap for giving any meaningful feedback that doesn't make the person sound like a whiny child.

Every expansion it seems like every class forum shits a brick. I would probably ignore them too if I was a dev.

That said these are more sweeping changes than have ever occurred before - even Cataclysm with the introduction of so many new resources and such and MoP when hunters lost their melee.

All that said, meh. Get over it. Find a gear set - probably one with a butt-ton of haste and mastery on it - and learn your new priorities and rotations. The depth is there, so just relax a little and start accepting. They aren't going to suddenly change things now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    stop crying for fuck sake... adjust and learn to play.
    100% this ^

@Op, you don't think every other class at the moment has people complaining about the same things.

for their class.
    Take it as you will, wait till legion launches, raids wont be out for a while.

Artifacts change the way the classes play, you may turn out enjoying it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Artifacts change the way the classes play, you may turn out enjoying it.
    They really, really don't.

Go look at the BM one. The only thing that isn't a passive is a 60-second CD that changes very little about how the spec is played.