Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    So is putting your head in the sand when it comes to corruption....

And there are a lot of cowards supporting Hillary Clinton.
    "No u" is a boring tactic.

Anyway, Democrats should really push the "America is messy and diverse and we can all work together" rhetoric more. Its a strong counter view to Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You have absolutely no idea how many people you rely on to just live your life.
    Thing is though, for it to be interdependence, people also have to rely on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Her whole schtick is "Vote for me at least I am not Trump," and "Bernie's ideas are too bold, too intense, too drastic, pick me and you might get some incremental change."

Plus the whole "Well I know the DNC leak is bad, but hey I am not Trump!"

Hillary Clinton is an entirely cynical choice.
    Spin spin spin away.

None of it is true, though.

Trump has the cynical campaign. Christ his whole life is nothing but cynicism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    A bit too long but here is one of your front runners for 2020/2024
    If the left wing of the party keeps going strong, probably not. Wall st likes him too much. If it goes back to the middle he has a good shot in 2024 potentially.

If Clinton has 8 successful years, and is popular, Kaine could have a shot. If immigration reform is also pushed through, it'll help dems even more.

Electorate is getting less and less white, and it only helps dems.

Her whole schtick is "Vote for me at least I am not Trump," and "Bernie's ideas are too bold, too intense, too drastic, pick me and you might get some incremental change."

Plus the whole "Well I know the DNC leak is bad, but hey I am not Trump!"

Hillary Clinton is an entirely cynical choice.
    Spot on.

I am afraid Hillary supporters are too stupid to understand what you are saying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh, phone at 10%. I'm living dangerously!

And I think the video was enough. This speaker is unecessary imo

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump's head is exploding. I expect 20 Tweets from him tomorrow just on this.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Spot on.

I am afraid Hillary supporters are too stupid to understand what you are saying though.
    Irony meters have just hit critical.

warningwarningwarningwarning about to blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Kids hid his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Probably going to be tweeting about how that lady is a stupid lying pig.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    A few things, here. I like to preface, I don't LOVE Trump. Between his mouth and environmental issues, he falls short. It's clear to everyone he has his shelf comings and people are quick to jump on them.

However, I do feel like as a nation, and really as the world, we've become too uptight to call people out on their issues because we don't want to seem "mean". There are a LOT of things he has said that wouldn't be bad if it wasn't taken out of context and some agenda wasn't built into it. Now, that's not to say he hasn't said questionable things, but rather than a liar, more often than not, he exaggerates. But I mean, all of the candidates have been caught lying or stretching the truth, so I tend to look past that. It's just MUCH more heavily documented when Trump does it because for most of the race, he was fighting both the left and right media. The media can make anyone look awful if people want to hate someone.

All of that said, I feel capitalistic and trade-promoting policies are stronger for both availability AND quality, for things such as college and health care, where as democratic policies feel like band aids but are low quality and often not sustainable or hurt the economy.

I also don't believe pandering and catering is a good way to fix race relations. Saying illegal immigration is out of hand should NEVER mean you're racist. But apparently it does. Pandering to the black community and feeding into a victim complex is not how you solve the black community problems. People need to be held responsible so less innocent black people die and can prosper. It's things like this that I consider the left to be REGRESSIVE on.

To put it simply, I often feel that the left has their HEART (at least, the followers, not Hillary) in the right place, but lack cause and effect understanding, intuition, and the negative impacts of telling the "majority" how bad they are, just to empower the minorities. It's a toxic outcome that feeds entitlement in a dangerous way. This should be apparent.

Liberal/left Media is also toxic, so I've stopped trusting them entirely. They change meanings, misquote, take things out of context, all for agendas. And while on the surface, it's a valid tactic to win over people, the way they have done it has put very false images of the world into people's eyes, and has bred new forms of terrorism in our own country, and still refuse to look into real issues such as black on black gun violence. It's a sad reality that innocent blacks don't matter as much as (often) criminal blacks, which recieve riots and headlines, and again, often before any evidence surfaces of ill treatment.

So OVERALL, it's about principle. I don't love trump, but he stands for some aspects that I consider very important to not allow to spiral out of control. Hillary makes up stories, has been a fishy lawyer and so on. She isn't to be trusted. While Trump isn't ideal, I believe his stances are more genuine and eventually need to be evaluated without being called racist, or we will crumble as a nation.
    you like harsh truth?
    Trump is a rapist, he raped his ex wife and settled out of court during their divorce proceedings.
    An admitted rapist sure is the clear counter to a corrupt shill. maybe you're right. these are crazy times.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

So someone who feels she was easily scammed out of money, we should be listening to her for advice about what to do?

Uh, okay.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol, I'm 27 and I cringed at that line.

Cringed harder than when she made up a Wage Gap story and got revealed for it.
    She's a cunt.

They're all sumg cunts. I hope you Bernie Bros tear those cunts down. Burn them to the ground.

Get your SJW on. Gather all your Trigglypuff, Big Red, Mall Security, Tenissance, Endus, Crissi, and Sailor Mars rage.

Tear it down. At least I know you guys will be consistent. I'll see you guys when you're done.

So someone who feels she was easily scammed out of money, we should be listening to her for advice about what to do?

Uh, okay.
    Its funny to me that no matter what shady shit Trump does, its never his fault and he shouldn't ever take blame for it.

And yet literally anything even tangentially related to Hillary Clinton is her fault.

Goddamn you Trumpettes have, to use your own phrase, your heads buried in the sand.

Jesus, they are going full court press dressing up the First Lady as some sort of "inspiration".

Literally is no one, has done nothing.

Always liked Michelle, I'll be surprised if they boo what she says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crissi rage? What does that mean huh? Wanna fite?

And here's Michelle!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Spin spin spin away.

None of it is true, though.

Trump has the cynical campaign. Christ his whole life is nothing but cynicism.
    By the Gods you are such a partisan hack.

Did you know we are talking about Hillary Clinton, I know you guys don't like talking about her but it is who we are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account

Uh, okay.
    Hmm I seemed to see her pointing out who scammed her. Hmmm who is engaged in a trial about his fraud even as he runs for president?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    you like harsh truth?
    Trump is a rapist, he raped his ex wife and settled out of court during their divorce proceedings.
    An admitted rapist sure is the clear counter to a corrupt shill. maybe you're right. these are crazy times.
    Trump is an admitted rapist?

That is a new one.