Poll: Crystallized Fel Account-Wide

Deleted

[Legendary Ring] Crystallized Fel Account-Wide?

as the title says

Don't you guys think they should make Crystallized Fel account-wide, so we can upgrade our legendary ring on our alts faster? Since the legion is coming out soon anyway, just wanna hear everyone's opinion about this.

I personally think the legendary quests are such a time sink they should make the damn rings account-wide, but what do I know? It'd be one thing if they were actually remotely challenging to complete, but they're not, it's just a super long grindfest that I have no desire to do more than once.

youll ditch the ring like 20 hours after legion launch. so it doesnt really matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    youll ditch the ring like 20 hours after legion launch. so it doesnt really matter
    yeah I know, but I mean now in pre-patch like you still want the ring in the prepatch and play some alts while u are bored, dont see why it would be BoP :/

Deleted
    They should remove the ring. It's a far too huge attunement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    I personally think the legendary quests are such a time sink they should make the damn rings account-wide, but what do I know? It'd be one thing if they were actually remotely challenging to complete, but they're not, it's just a super long grindfest that I have no desire to do more than once.
    I did it once. In Mists of Pandaria. WoD was even worse. i didn't even finish WoD. that's how terrible the design is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I did it once. In Mists of Pandaria. WoD was even worse. i didn't even finish WoD. that's how terrible the design is.
    I wish at least the idle animation was as strong as the MOP one but yeah, feel a bit DIRTY when I finished the questline myself
    Last edited by dacoolist; 2016-07-26 at 01:25 AM.

No. if you're so hardcore to farm near 4500+ valor on 1 toon, then you want to farm another 4500+ on another toon to send fel, you're being hardcore at the wrong time.

If you played 30 hours a week months ago all your alts could have 795 rings already, don't start saying shit needs to be faster when WoD and the legendary ring are almost gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    legendary ring in wod requires you do some 5mans, then raids, if you're not doing that, what are you doing, this other pve content i've not heard of?

The ring will lose its abilities like the cloaks did in Draenor to keep people from using it in the new expansion, it will lose proc chances as you level until it is 0%. My guildie brought it to highmaul raid thinking the proc was a dos boost until we explained that it doesn't proc anymore, he was quite dissatisfied but the purpose is to keep people from using old stuff in an unexpected way that gives them an unfair advantage that fights were not designed for.

If you are complaining because you showed up late and expect to get everything now, well that's on you, not Blizzard. Manage your time better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    No. if you're so hardcore to farm near 4500+ valor on 1 toon, then you want to farm another 4500+ on another toon to send fel, you're being hardcore at the wrong time.

If you played 30 hours a week months ago all your alts could have 795 rings already, don't start saying shit needs to be faster when WoD and the legendary ring are almost gone.

- - - Updated - - -

legendary ring in wod requires you do some 5mans, then raids, if you're not doing that, what are you doing, this other pve content i've not heard of?
    I been casual mode whole WoD. PvP did not please me nor did PvE. i was a paying customer who just scratched around his balls hoping for change ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    They should remove the ring. It's a far too huge attunement.
    They did ... what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    They did ... what?
    What even... ?

What even... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    They did ... what?
    Matt Damon?

What even... ?
    You can't get it anymore and it's useless after this expansion. So it's effectively "removed"
    Last edited by deadman1; 2016-07-26 at 05:01 AM.

Deleted
    Doesn't matter anymore. Nothing is going to change and even the biggest casualscrub should have at least 1 Ring at 795.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    as the title says

Don't you guys think they should make Crystallized Fel account-wide, so we can upgrade our legendary ring on our alts faster? Since the legion is coming out soon anyway, just wanna hear everyone's opinion about this.
    Nope, don't really think it should. Since the Legion is coming out soon, it wouldn't make sense.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Maybe they should make gear account-wide too, so we'd only have to gear up once. And experience. Why not let us level every toon at once?

Come to think of it, why not let Blizz bots play our toons and just tell us how it went after?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Why would you ever bother with levelling an item that'll be worthless on aug 31? >>

Dont care at this point anymore. So I refuse to vote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Why would you ever bother with levelling an item that'll be worthless on aug 31? >>
    It's always fun to compete in the pre-patch still, I love playing with my alts and my main got like 12 spare of Crystallized Fel in the bag, like what's the point of keep getting every single raid, I think they should just make them account-wide, so alts could get them to max level, I know.. I've had alot of times to fix them, but I got 795 on most of my alts, but not the one I started to like in prepatch :P