Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I do - because I said them. George should have backed the fuck off, rather than shooting a kid in the back (a kid who, as it turns out, backed the fuck off).
    so much wrong in this. oh well, you are entitled to your opinion even the facts say otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Can't decide if sarcastic or douchebag. I guess I'll let your next reply settle it for me.
    joke like the cat, dead or alive? we dont know till we observe...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That is what happened. The other man, the man whose seat was being kicked, did pull a gun out. Just because it took a few minutes from the boy kicking doesn't make the title untrue.

It's called using sensational headlines to sell a story. Or in other word it's click bait. Not a practice that should be defended in anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do - because I said them. George should have backed the fuck off, rather than shooting a kid in the back (a kid who, as it turns out, backed the fuck off).

We seem to remember a different case. When did the kid back off? As I remember he was shot while on him beating him.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    We seem to remember a different case. When did the kid back off? As I remember he was shot while on him beating him.
    You're remembering correctly. Yvaelle is using the left's trick of repeating the lie often enough that it starts to be believed.

Not from anything I have seen, please share your source on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Equality is a fair fight.
    When My heath and safety are on the line, there is no fair, only me going home to my family.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Yeah, the gun could have been an issue. Thankfully, no shots were fired. None of us know the nature of the fight, so it's really not fair for any of us to determine punishment. Leave that to the court.

Looking at it objectively - nobody was hurt after it was brandished, right? So it actually stopped violence. Agree?
    (note: this isn't meant as pro- or anti-gun; it's an objective view of this particular situation)

From the sound of it, this whole situation could have been avoided with decent parenting. If some kid kicks my chair for several minutes, I'll turn very sour as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    When My heath and safety are on the line, there is no fair, only me going home to my family.
    That's cute. This is the same excuse niggers use to justify popping somebody in the hood.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-26 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tstr88 View Post
    That's cute. This is the same excuse niggers use to justify popping somebody in the hood.
    Except Middeltown anywhere USA is not the "Hood", and I have yet in my life had this issue come up. Doesn't mean I am not prepared for it.

Better to have and not need, than need and not have as the saying goes.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That is what happened. The other man, the man whose seat was being kicked, did pull a gun out. Just because it took a few minutes from the boy kicking doesn't make the title untrue.
    The title is dramatized to give an impression other than what reality depicts. It's phrased in such a way that the reader pictures a mentally unstable loose canon pulling a firearm with the intent of murdering a child. It could have just as easily been "Man pulls gun after woman sneezes" since at some point prior to this incident, somewhere, a woman had sneezed.

It's really just shameless clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The problem i have is that adults that act like children are allowed to carry guns in the first place, don't they screen those people?
    Screen what? It's a nation where you can just walk into your friendly neighborhood supermarket and casually purchase guns off the shelf.

Then you have the far right wing worshiping gun culture and doing everything in their power to make a tool of mass murder seem like sunshine and rainbows.

All the while ignoring that no other developed nation subscribes to all of this.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Screen what? It's a nation where you can just walk into your friendly neighborhood supermarket and casually purchase guns off the shelf.

Then you have the far right wing worshiping gun culture and doing everything in their power to make a tool of mass murder seem like sunshine and rainbows.

All the while ignoring that no other developed nation subscribes to all of this.
    Wanna try again?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

Amazing how clueless non Americans think they know about America.

- - - Updated - - -

Except the kid got shot in the front, you know because he was beating the the stuffing out of Zimmerman? You should't go around spreading false information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Except the kid got shot in the front, you know because he was beating the the stuffing out of Zimmerman? You should't go around spreading false information.
    I wouldn't bother. They abandoned the thread as soon as they were called out.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I wouldn't bother. They abandoned the thread as soon as they were called out.
    It seems the left winged posters here cling to lies and half truths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    It seems the left winged posters here cling to lies and half truths.

While it's all the rage to generalize I'm pretty much on the left side of things......

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    The title is dramatized to give an impression other than what reality depicts. It's phrased in such a way that the reader pictures a mentally unstable loose canon pulling a firearm with the intent of murdering a child. It could have just as easily been "Man pulls gun after woman sneezes" since at some point prior to this incident, somewhere, a woman had sneezed.

It's really just shameless clickbait.
    The difference is that while he may not have pulled a gun immediately after his seat was kicked, the seat kicking is what initiated the sequence of events that led to him pulling the gun. It's just as misleading to act as though having his seat kicked was completely unrelated.

If bring a gun to theater is legal, why are people running toward the exit?
    They should stay, watch, and enjoy both shows.

If this happens in Russia, people will NOT run toward the exit.
    Americans need more guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This guy could be in trouble. Illinois is not an open-carry state.
    Except this happened Paducah, Kentucky which happens to be an open-carry state.

The father should of told his son to stop kicking the seat in the first place, and he was getting his ass kicked so he had every reason to pull out the gun. Both men should of been arrested thou, not just the one with the gun. IF charges are filled agianst him that are not gun related they better charge the other man as well, or they shouldn't charge him at all. It's an open-carry state and he pulled then gun out of self defense, so they have a weak case as is if they try to press charges.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Woo ever threw the punch first is in the wrong, but I can't blame a guy who was getting his ass kicked to pull out a gun and stop it.
    Half of everything wrong with the US in one sentence. It would be impressive if it weren't so pathetic.
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2016-07-26 at 04:03 AM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Half of everything wrong with the US in one sentence. It would be impressive if it weren't pathetic.
    Self defense is whats wrong with the US?

I mean I'll be the first to admit my country has many problems, but allowing citizens to defend themselves is not one of them.