Page 38 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warren reminds me of a law professor that I was particularly terrified of.

Keith Ellison needs more airtime.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    It goes deeper than that.

I am telling you right now. Political scientists will be all over this decades from now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Not sure why people are so against Private Prisons.
    Even Gary Johnson is for them, given the fact they save millions of dollars each year, not being run by the government.
    Because private prisons have a vested interested in high recidivism rates, if they were reducing recidivism then they would be reducing their profits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    None of them forgot what country they were in and had to be reminded.
    Yet they are holding up I'm With Her signs though.

I guess that must be to reinforce the brainwashing peer pressure mechanism.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Point taken.

I think Trump knows what he's doing. I think he's going to sway a lot more people than most people think. He's playing on people's innate needs, whether it be saying what they want to hear, entertaining them, the likes.

Logic won't win on November 7th. Only the animal spirits will.

If i'm wrong, you can reference this and call me on it.
    In a lesser of two evils election I place my bets with whatever said has the most fanatical faith, the most devotion and dedication.

Trump's supporters love him, to a fault they love him and have carried him through an absolute hell storm of opposition. His base is devoted, devoted in a way that is more intense than probably even Sanders voters.

I've been to both a Sanders rally and a Trump rally, the atmosphere in the Trump rally is electric, his voters want him to be president, they want this with happy and enthusiastic hearts.

Hillary people are, as I said earlier, complete cynics to the core. She is the lesser of two evils. John Kerry was also the lesser of two evils, but Bushes base loved him more than people hated him to vote for some lackluster safe politician bot.

In a Lesser of Two Evils election it comes down to whose base is dedicated, motivated, fanatical and filled with an unshakable faith in the righteousness of their candidate.

Very few can sing such praises of Hillary with a straight face, But Trump's supporters? They believe, they believe with all their hearts.

It's is both awesome and terrifying in equal measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Sorry, but it's evident that Bernie is really loved.

Deleted
    And now, for the only relevant portion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank You (STFU)
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by jillnothill View Post
    Well She is the best choice out there for Progressives. I don't Vote republican So Cant vote for Trump Or Shittery Cuntion
    I'm sorry, anti-science nuts who have never held office higher than city council will never be the best choice for progressives.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is so confused. How can you be so outspoken against Hillary Clinton and her corruption but then enthusiastically support and endorse her? Sadly, I expect Bernie Sanders to do the same and wouldn't be surprised if people start ripping up their Bernie posters.
    Cognitive dissonance. Insincerity. Take your pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let Bernie speak! Sheepshead

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Sorry, but it's evident that Bernie is really loved.
    Because Hillary supporters don't despise him like some of his hate her.

Who's this guy?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Because private prisons have a vested interested in high recidivism rates, if they were reducing recidivism then they would be reducing their profits.
    That is like saying Dentists have a vested interest in people damaging their teeth and believing their influence will push high sugar content on the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    I'm sorry, anti-science nuts who have never held office higher than city council will never be the best choice for progressives.
    anti-science ? Source?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Logic doesn't win in any election. The question is whose memes and whose branding was more effective: Trump branding Clinton as corrupt, or Clinton branding Trump as racist.
    That's what i'm pretty much getting at.

Trump has an edge in advertising. What sticks? "Crooked Hilary" or "The Presumptious nominee"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    Because Hillary supporters don't despise him like some of his hate her.
    Well, you said it. There is a reason for that. Might not be the reason you thought of, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sheesh. Not sheepshead. Darn phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Let Bernie speak! Sheepshead
    Glad your phone made it.

Quote Originally Posted by jillnothill View Post
    anti-science ? Source?
    The Green Part has some pretty bullshit views on medicine.