Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    News flash, most places in the US don't.
    Oh snap.

Ive got a few black friends (cliché statement I know) who are pretty cool. They are also successful and don't act like Assholes.

I think the majority of Americans are tired of black people that constantly complain about shit when they aren't willing to do some self-reflection first and figure out how to address the problems within their own community.

I mean we have an organization that flips out when multiple time violent felons who resist arrest get shot in the act of resisting arrest. Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    I pulled 3 tweets out of thousands, just because I only gave you 2 directly calling him an uncle tom doesn't mean there aren't more out there.
    not very hard to get sheep on twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    I pulled 3 tweets out of thousands, just because I only gave you 2 directly calling him an uncle tom doesn't mean there aren't more out there.
    doesn't matter how many you show them, these racists will just come up with some other bullshit reason hand wave it away.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

I"m trying to figure out how this is BLM when it's just some people... who may be in BLM.

A few black people called him uncle tom, and?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    A lot of black people have a strong dislike of Jordan because he invests a lot of money in for-profit prisons which usually house a disproportionate percentage of black non-violent offenders and the system in these prisons no longer focus on rehabilitation, but push for recidivism to up their profit. And as an investor, he benefits from this exploitation of the black population. Also his shoes are mostly purchased by African Americans yet he does little to nothing to put any of that money into helping these communities. Black society sees him as someone whom they supported and mostly continue to support who has been exploiting them financially for decades. Not saying I agree or disagree, but that's how much of black society feels regarding him.
    Of course you guys ignore this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

So if you don't want cops to be killed, and you are black, you are an Uncle Tom ? How can someone this dumb possible operate Twitter or form words.

Also, love the kids in this thread defending this as " oh my, someone said something mean" when they know damn well if it was some white person saying this about a minority they would be calling for their job or head on a stick.

BLM members makes racist statement: A hashtag doesn't make you part of the group.

Male gamers make God awful statement: Gaming is a misogynistic morass that needs to be fixed.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Those people tweeting against him? Yep, assholes. Do they wanna go ahead and mock Bill Gates for giving away millions yearly too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    As Muhammad Ali once said, "You should stay at the Ritz because you sold out to crackers."

Or that might have been a Youtube video. Nobody can say for sure.
    It was definately Muhammad Ali.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Those people tweeting against him? Yep, assholes. Do they wanna go ahead and mock Bill Gates for giving away millions yearly too?
    The difference is what and who they give their money away to.

One gives away money to support for-profit prisons, the other to actual justifiable charities.

I know people like you love to ignore the cause that the money goes to, and are blinded by the large sums of money being moved, but really now....
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    As Muhammad Ali once said, "You should stay at the Ritz because you sold out to crackers."

Was part of epic rap battles Ali vs Jordan. No idea if Ali actually said it, though I wouldn't put is past one of the greatest "racists" of his time.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The difference is what and who they give their money away to.

One gives away money to support for-profit prisons, the other to actual justifiable charities.

I know people like you love to ignore the cause that the money goes to, and are blinded by the large sums of money being moved, but really now....
    Yes, the Institute for Community-Police Relations sounds absolutely awful.

Deleted
    Good on Michael. His talent provided usefull to the community.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

OT, it's not uncommon for successful AAs to get shit like this. It's mostly envy from Lobsters in a Barrel blacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not news to me that BLM is trash
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Oh goodness! Did people say mean things on the internet? Heaven forbid!