Page 43 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    There's a lot of people crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Ha, phone typing?
    Yep. My phone is being super weird right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    So you're basically saying Bend that knee, correct?
    What's weird is I'm saying that people pretending they like Bernie while being opposed to Bernie is very strange and stupid, but you're getting "BOW TO HILLARY" out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So, by the end 9 nation wide..... maybe. After all there is congress in the way.
    She'll get the full amount if the Bernie or Busters don't sit on their asses and flip the Senate and House. Otherwise, neither will happen.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Where as Sanders will waive a wand and never make concessions while also getting what he wants.
    Hey now, Don't be cynical remember? Obviously Hillary, UNLIKE THAT EVIL BERNIEBRO GUY, will enact things, because you wouldn't want to just cynically pick the lesser of two evils.

Curious how pointing your logic only applies to Bernie but we must believe and be enthusiastic about Hillary?

With bernie it was he would aim for 15 and fight tooth and nail and maybe accept 12 after a decent fight. I doubt Hillary will even care if the wage changes at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Bernie's little grandson is yawning. Even he is tired of Grandpa's shit.

Here comes the piece about where he disagrees with Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanders is going in on the RNG and bring his people in.

Can't wait to see how Trump throws a fit on twitter.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    83% of our company's income is medicare as well.
    seems like your beef should be with medicare reimbursements and not you and your co-workers getting affordable healthcare.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yep. My phone is being super weird right now.
    Have you tried cursing it and telling it "Skynet will never save you!?"
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    What's weird is I'm saying that people pretending they like Bernie while being opposed to Bernie is very strange and stupid, but you're getting "BOW TO HILLARY" out of it.
    Actually if something crazy happened and Hillary dropped out and Bernie was the Democratic Nomination, I would most likely secretly vote for Bernie over Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by storyline View Post
    Republican Party likes coal and is quite literally the party of capitalism and the free market. Less business regulation = More free

Auditing the fed is not a bad idea, reigning in banks that own all of your money that is in turn owned by foreign billionaires is in everyone's best interest.

Renegotiating is just that, a negotiation. Leaving the WTO does not guarantee a loss for the US, especially when we trade with countries all over the world through our own private trade agreements that have nothing to do with the WTO.

Enough with this "moving forward" garbage. Globalism is not good, as you can clearly see with the EU. Apparently securing your border (which most countries have done), and negotiating trade deals that leave us with billions in deficit is "isolationism"?
    - coal is on competition with gas and coal is already been subsidized. Actually wanting free trade would be putting regulations for both industries and let them compete, something gas has bee ln destroying coal in

- the fed is already been audited and you can check the balance sheet on their website. Republicans only want to politicize the fed for their gain.

- it does, the wto sets the bare minimum standards. In a Trump presidency he'd basically allow the other parties in his "new and improved" trade deals to put the heat on the US to get far better trade deals for them and godawful trade deals with the US would mean exponentially higher cost of living due to exploding import prices and a tanking US export market because other nations would tariff the Hell out of the US once the renegotiating starts. Remember all thr complaining he does about China, the USA would have zero control of it leaves the wto l.

- I agree Europe should have not accepted so many refugees, but that has nothing to do with free trade or what we are talking about. Globalisation does not imply free movement, specially economic globalisation. Me thinks you have no idea of what you are talking about and are just basing your statements on how you feel rather than facts. But from a diehard trump supporter is to be expected, they are icredibly naive after all and you are boring. I want to talk with super friendly kitty cat
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-07-26 at 03:41 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Like I said, he's already much closer to Trump than people are ready to admit to themselves. And he didn't need to shift his social policies right-ward, he needed to stop engaging social organizations which were/are funded by a guy who publicly backs Clinton.
    Bernie seems to think his views are pretty much in opposition to Trump's. And they are.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Bernie endorsing Hillary amounts to the same thing as "BOW TO HILLARY." System don't care for what reasons you do the thing it wants you to do. System only cares that you do the thing it wants you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Actually if something crazy happened and Hillary dropped out and Bernie was the Democratic Nomination, I would most likely secretly vote for Bernie over Trump.
    I'm sure you would little feller *pats* We're all convinced.

It's weird arguing against raising the minimum wage and at the same time supporting Trump considering Trump's largest voting block is retired whites (not affected) and non-college educated white men.

BTW, the current Republican push is to remove the minimum wage and let the free market decide. Now that's a stark contrast with Trump's protectionism. Either way people making at or below poverty wages get fucked by their platform. It's a good thing poor people voter turnout is only around 40%.

Bernie so boring, probably why he lost the primary. Time to take a nap and let the political commentators talk about Michelle Obama's speech some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    seems like your beef should be with medicare reimbursements and not you and your co-workers getting healthcare.
    The government pays the company with tax payer money to take care of the less fortunate. If you raise minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour then the company goes under UNLESS the government also allocates more money for society to take care of people with mental retardation. Not an easy thing to get done.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How did they get shit on then?
    Have you been asleep through the email leak?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hey now, Don't be cynical remember? Obviously Hillary, UNLIKE THAT EVIL BERNIEBRO GUY, will enact things, because you wouldn't want to just cynically pick the lesser of two evils.

Curious how pointing your logic only applies to Bernie but we must believe and be enthusiastic about Hillary?

With bernie it was he would aim for 15 and fight tooth and nail and maybe accept 12 after a decent fight. I doubt Hillary will even care if the wage changes at all.
    Cynicism isn't the same thing as practicality.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Bernie endorsing Hillary amounts to the same thing as "BOW TO HILLARY." System don't care for what reasons you do the thing it wants you to do. System only cares that you do the thing it wants you to do.
    ...what I said has fuck-all to do with Bernie.

It in fact has to do with this situation:

P1: BERNIE SUCKS. HIS POLICIES ARE SHIT. BERNIE IS THE STUPIDEST COMMUNIST FUCK TRUMP2016 BERNIE IS A CUCK
    P2: Uh.. okay

DNC happens, DNC email happens

P1: BERNIE SHOULDN'T ENDORSE HER IF HE DOES HE IS A CUCK. I WON'T VOTE FOR HIM AT ALL IF HE DOES
    P2: ....really?