Page 46 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Not completely, and I also severely disagree with bringing up mothers of tragedies for pandering. BLM and Benghazi... >.<
    oh hey a mod I can agree with. I like you more than Endus. He just smited me constantly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jillnothill View Post
    "He just elected Donald Trump"
    Well, wait for Hillary's speech, and let's see how much hate that will generate. Might be more consequential.

Quote Originally Posted by jillnothill View Post
    Sanders Supporter said " You don't hype people up and run them off a cliff that's what Sanders did. He just elected Donald Trump"
    I'm glad we can trust this anonymous Bernie supporter's ability to figure out our nation's politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Though Bernies speech was good enough to temper my generally fiery personality. He gave a good speech from the heart.

It will not bring Party unity, but I think for a brief moment Bernie may bring peace. The only avenue I have for trusting Clinton is that I trust that Bernie Sanders is a righteous and good man with a good spirit, even if Hillary is by all accounts a craven nasty human being, for some reason he sees fit to trust her however tacitly he may do so.

I'll grant Hillary the only concession I can think she deserves, she is either the most wicked thing running, so much so as to corrupt an upstanding person, OR there is something human like under that skin suite after all.
    Secret lizard monsters are well known for spending much of their life pushing various programs to help the citizens they represent.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Dude its all over for Clinton:

Sounds like Hillary Clinton and her secret lover girlfriend Huma Abedin were going to get together.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    I'm not debating the merits of it, I'm trying to make sure I'm not the only person that heard it lol.
    Motheryucker..

You work for a bank.

You're better suited to discuss this matter than anyone.

Deleted
    Cenk finally said it on TYT; "They weren't voting for Bernie, the person. They were voting for Bernie's ideas. They're not going to stop believing in those ideas."

I've been saying it for a long time now.

Yea, it would really benefit Hilary to address the concerns of the people, and also give some nods and credit to Bernie. I've never seen a DNC like this. The support seemed mostly directed at Bernie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why?
    10 chars
    Because shes been reaping the rewards of Wallstreet and big banks/businesses for decades and is pro TPP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Secret lizard monsters are well known for spending much of their life pushing various programs to help the citizens they represent.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...tAlienInvasion

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah no it's not. We work on different ways to diversify our income stream all the time, but it's not easy. Society does not deem people with special needs as important enough to pay for them. People want to talk about privilege all the time come to work with me for awhile you spoiled fucks. Also me and my fiance are waiting to have a kid SHOCKER WE HAVE SELF CONTROL so we can afford everything he needs. You're whole fucking party lacks discipline
    it's okay you're not mad at me, you're mad at your employer for not giving you healthcare. Just don't blame the Mexicans and the Muslims for it please.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who thought most of the Bernie supporters were going to vote Trump was not living in the real world.

They wont at least not in significant numbers they will stay home or vote 3rd party.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Your right, i shouldn't give Hilary an inch, 100% opposed.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Jesus Christ all the fucking retards I see being interviewed who are Bernie or Bust are all dumbass young people. It's truly an embarrassment to be in the same generation as these children. Equally as embarrassing as seeing the same age people voting for Trump.

Jesus this election has done nothing but make me despise the media.

First its Trump getting 24/7 wall-to-wall coverage whenever he queefs onto Twitter. Then Sanders is smeared the entire fucking time as being the "no chance candidate" despite all that he won. To Clinton being literally the devil. To now the media immediately cutting to a bunch of Bernie Or Bust retards who just go "Durrr even do my dandidate endorsed her i still think she is the bad and bernie sanders is something good so bad bad hurp."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Motheryucker..

You work for a bank.

You're better suited to discuss this matter than anyone.
    Hahahaha touche.
    In fairness I work on the Enterprise Network Management and Operations side of it, but a Multi-national bank is a Multi-national bank.

After seeing that, and seeing that Manafort is CLAIMING (albeit somewhat dubiously) that the Republican Party will have a similar tenet...between this and Brexit, it's going to be an interesting year in Finance.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    it's okay you're not mad at me, you're mad at your employer for not giving you healthcare. Just don't blame the Mexicans and the Muslims for it please.
    OUR EMPLOYER DOES PROVIDE HEALTHCARE. I never once mentioned mexicans or muslims so fuck off with your race baiting shit. The point is if the government increases the minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour a company that takes care of the mentally retarded crumbles. Or we lose all our benefits and nobody will work there (it isnt an easy job). You're cute but I hate you

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    It won't actually be pushed. I will be surprised if it actually is. Just like Hillary is 'against' the TPP.
    Right. I also don't believe she'll follow through or she'll take full credit and not acknowledge they worked together like when she said, "I don't know where he was when I was when I was trying to get healthcare in '93 and '94..."

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    They wont at least not in significant numbers they will stay home or vote 3rd party.
    Democrats in general are a tough bunch to get to the polls.

Hillary is going to need the youth vote, so will the DNC if they want to get back into power.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Republican spin is out, both Ari Fleischer (former Bush Press Secretary, for those of you who don't remember the early 2000s) and a GOP mailer to reporters: 61 speeches tonight, 0 mentions of ISIS, terrorism, rebuilding the military (from Ari), or supporting Israel (from Ari).

Deleted
    Anyone who thought most of the Bernie supporters were going to vote Trump was not living in the real world.
    Yeah, unless of course you count a vote for Jill Stein, or abstaining completely, as a vote for Trump. Not most, of course. A good number, though.