Page 47 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Explain why, because this thread needs a shitton more comedy.

Bonus points if you look up when the US wasn't in debt.
    Look at the history of nations that have gone bankrupt or were about to and the controversies surrounding them. Losing savings funds, inflation, food shortages, increased taxes, resulting in riots, anarchy and violent uprisings. This isn't comedy unless you're sick in the head.

Major bank controversies have been the forefront of American conflicts since the nation was created. From Lincoln and the Greenbacks refusing to pay ridiculous European bank interest rates. Kennedy for going around the fed and creating US currency backed by silver and to Jeffersons famous words I killed the bank.

And the most prominent being Jesus Christ clearing the temple of all the money changers and merchants, being crucified a few days later. Its the only time in the Bible where Christ is filled with righteous anger. He also said "The love of money is the root of all evil."

The most famous bankers wife in the history of the world quoted "If my sons didn't want wars there would be none."

This isn't just some crazy coincidence or conspiracy, please realize it before it's too late. Look at America, it hasn't been this divided since the civil war. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. When America collapses, the EU will unite and be the last of the ruling empires mentioned in the book of Daniel, read the word and get informed and saved. The book of Hosea says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Don't be the person who mocked Noah while building the ark, or who mocked Jeremiah and the rest of the prophets, when he warned Judah of its judgement and falling into Babylonian captivity.

The truth will set you free!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Though Bernies speech was good enough to temper my generally fiery personality. He gave a good speech from the heart.

It will not bring Party unity, but I think for a brief moment Bernie may bring peace. The only avenue I have for trusting Clinton is that I trust that Bernie Sanders is a righteous and good man with a good spirit, even if Hillary is by all accounts a craven nasty human being, for some reason he sees fit to trust her however tacitly he may do so.

I'll grant Hillary the only concession I can think she deserves, she is either the most wicked thing running, so much so as to corrupt an upstanding person, OR there is something human like under that skin suite after all.
    The Supreme Court control a damn low bar to expect, but it's been 46 years since a progressive court presided...Apollo 11 hadn't even hit its 1st anniversary yet. That's how long its been and despite my reservations on Hilary, I can't pass up a chance for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus Christ all the fucking retards I see being interviewed who are Bernie or Bust are all dumbass young people. It's truly an embarrassment to be in the same generation as these children. Equally as embarrassing as seeing the same age people voting for Trump.
    oh stfu you were a Bernie Bro 3 months ago. Go back to your dead youtube page. Your views lately "Hillary dindu nuffin"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    The Supreme Court control a damn low bar to expect, but it's been 46 years since a progressive court presided...Apollo 11 hadn't even hit its 1st anniversary yet. That's how long its been and despite my reservations on Hilary, I can't pass up a chance for it.
    I need to see who she plans to tap first. Marik Garlands pro-corporation stances left much to be desired for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    oh stfu you were a Bernie Bro 3 months ago. Go back to your dead youtube page. Your views lately "Hillary dindu nuffin"
    This comment perfectly encapsulates the retardation of people like yourself.

I'm a Bernie Bro but now a Clinton White Knight.

You do realize, in all your great wisdom, that those two things cannot occur at the same time, right? I know its fruitless for you, but you DO understand that Bernie Bros are people who refuse to vote for Clinton under any possible circumstance, right? And I've said from day 1 that I'm a Sanders supporter who will vote for Clinton if she won.

Not surprising you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Also I love how I must have triggered you so hardcore at one point that you bring up my Youtube every time you respond to me. Channel's doing great though, thanks. =) Tell me where I touched you so I can know why you're so triggered by me. I'd love to laugh about it some more.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-26 at 03:45 AM.

Deleted
    Cenk saying things behind the curtains suggest that there'll be something coming up from Sanders' supporters in the coming days. Today, though, is done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I guess the free market is at work then. Hint, your party values.
    I don't have a party I think both candidates suck, but I will be voting for Trump. Seems like you are awfully eager to condemn the mentally retarded though. You people are so high and mighty. The great barista generation, but none of you would lift a finger for the guys I take care of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in the Bernie Mega thread, I was wondering if the DNC got flood insurance.

The arena seems to be filling with tears from suicidal Marxists.

Quote Originally Posted by jayeffkay View Post
    Look at the history of nations that have gone bankrupt or were about to and the controversies surrounding them. Losing savings funds, inflation, food shortages, increased taxes, resulting in riots, anarchy and violent uprisings. This isn't comedy unless you're sick in the head.

Major bank controversies have been the forefront of American conflicts since the nation was created. From Lincoln and the Greenbacks refusing to pay ridiculous European bank interest rates. Kennedy for going around the fed and creating US currency backed by silver and to Jeffersons famous words I killed the bank.

And the most prominent being Jesus Christ clearing the temple of all the money changers and merchants, being crucified a few days later. Its the only time in the Bible where Christ is filled with righteous anger. He also said "The love of money is the root of all evil."

The most famous bankers wife in the history of the world quoted "If my sons didn't want wars there would be none."

This isn't just some crazy coincidence or conspiracy, please realize it before it's too late. Look at America, it hasn't been this divided since the civil war. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. When America collapses, the EU will unite and be the last of the ruling empires mentioned in the book of Daniel, read the word and get informed and saved. The book of Hosea says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Don't be the person who mocked Noah while building the ark, or who mocked Jeremiah and the rest of the prophets, when he warned Judah of its judgement and falling into Babylonian captivity.

The truth will set you free!
    Did you really just come back with "JESUS CLEARED A BANK AND WAS KILLED FOR IT".

Like I'm fucking reading it and just staring at my fucking screen wondering how these fucking words came to be and want to just curl into a ball and hope that all these people thinking like this can't find their way to the polling station because what the ACTUAL fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I need to see who she plans to tap first. Marik Garlands pro-corporation stances left much to be desired for me.
    Paul Watford has been the rumor. Since Obama didn't put a black judge on the court, especially since Obama selected 2 women, it makes sense as a way to balance things out. Even more so with the rumors of Thomas really wanting to retire

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Like I said, he's already much closer to Trump than people are ready to admit to themselves. And he didn't need to shift his social policies right-ward, he needed to stop engaging social organizations which were/are funded by a guy who publicly backs Clinton.
    How so?
    Bernie supports increase in minimum wage, free university, removal of coal, actually believes in climate change, increase in taxes to companies. The only thing where they are similar is in their stances on free trade and just the TPP on that. Bernie doesn't want to audit the fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yeah you haven't looked at his tax proposals. Or his views on Healthcare. Or on the environment. Or on minimum wage. Do I need to go on?
    Both of their tax proposals would cause the US government to hemorrhage revenue; Trump because it's going back to the consumer, Sanders because it's going to fund more programs. Bernie wants to expand Medicare, Trump wants to expand Medicaid. Sure, they have different minimum wage and environmental stances; I didn't say they were copies of each other. But they're both heading in the same general direction of "fuck the world, I got shit to do at home."

This comment perfectly encapsulates the retardation of people like yourself.

I'm a Bernie Bro but now a Clinton White Knight.

You do realize, in all your great wisdom, that those two things cannot occur at the same time, right? I know its fruitless for you, but you DO understand that Bernie Bros are people who refuse to vote for Clinton under any possible circumstance, right? And I've said from day 1 that I'm a Sanders supporter who will vote for Clinton if she won.

Not surprising you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Also I love how I must have triggered you so hardcore at one point that you bring up my Youtube every time you respond to me. Channel's doing great though, thanks. =)
    You do understand I said 3 MONTHS AGO YOU WERE SOMETHING ELSE THAN YOU ARE NOW. You do understand people can CHANGE right? Fucking krazy how that happens.

You do understand I said 3 MONTHS AGO YOU WERE SOMETHING ELSE THAN YOU ARE NOW. You do understand people can CHANGE right? Fucking krazy how that happens.
    You are so adorbs.

Completely wrong about everything you barf out of your mouth. But totes adorbs.

I love seeing somebody so triggered. Not often you see them outside of Tumblr.

You are so adorbs.

Completely wrong about everything you barf out of your mouth. But totes adorbs.

I love seeing somebody so triggered. Not often you see them outside of Tumblr.
    Thanks QTpie but I'm taken. I'd rather kill myself than look at Tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    How so?
    Bernie supports increase in minimum wage, free university, removal of coal, actually believes in climate change, increase in taxes to companies. The only thing where they are similar is in their stances on free trade and just the TPP on that. Bernie doesn't want to audit the fed.
    Trade policy is one of the few areas a President has considerable authority in dealing with, even moreso now that fast track got approved, so it's a big deal. Almost nothing else they want to do are things they can do unilaterally, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways that was a better day 1 than the RNC imo from quality of speech pic (not judging on content)

Time to take myself away. My phone and I will join you tomorrow!

Remember, always be hippoparamus!

Thanks QTpie but I'm taken. I'd rather kill myself than look at Tumblr.
    Dangit. Oh well.

A stat guy on tv just said these are the two most undesirable candidates who will be running for president in America's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Back in the Bernie Mega thread, I was wondering if the DNC got flood insurance.

The arena seems to be filling with tears from suicidal Marxists.
    [IMG]http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/50/47/37/10647507/3/1024x1024.jpg[IMG]
    That's pretty low man.