Page 48 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Because shes been reaping the rewards of Wallstreet and big banks/businesses for decades and is pro TPP.
    Anything wrong on the TPP? Or big banks by that matter?

Did the mothers of the 3 dindus speak yet?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Anyways that was a better day 1 than the RNC imo from quality of speech pic (not judging on content)

Time to take myself away. My phone and I will join you tomorrow!

Remember, always be hippoparamus!
    Your such a motif honk.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Anything wrong on the TPP? Or big banks by that matter?
    They're entities which the government relies on to provide liquidity to consumers, but they're private entities with a profit motive, which incentivizes gambling with other people's money and pocketing the returns. This wasn't a problem when banks that gambled with people's money were explicitly forbidden to also be banks that provided liquidity to consumers, but then banks started breaking the law and HW Bush and then Clinton never called those people out on it. And then Glass-Steagall got repealed and a decade later, kerblooey.
    Last edited by Nadiru; 2016-07-26 at 03:53 AM.

Anyways that was a better day 1 than the RNC imo from quality of speech pic (not judging on content)

Time to take myself away. My phone and I will join you tomorrow!

Remember, always be hippoparamus!
    Goodbye, my America Can pal!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Trade policy is one of the few areas a President has considerable authority in dealing with, even moreso now that fast track got approved, so it's a big deal. Almost nothing else they want to do are things they can do unilaterally, anyway.
    So because they share stances on free trade they are very similar? Trump is not even pro-worker and more pro corporations than Hillary fucking Clinton. He just courts towards big USA nations that do not want to face competition

- - - Updated - - -

They're entities which the government relies on to provide liquidity to consumers, but they're private entities with a profit motive, which incentivizes gambling with other people's money and pocketing the returns.
    Yeah but that runs on every bank, not only big ones and unless you want to make banking a state property or a public good then it will be like that. You can put regulations that are being considered right now though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both of their tax proposals would cause the US government to hemorrhage revenue; Trump because it's going back to the consumer, Sanders because it's going to fund more programs. Bernie wants to expand Medicare, Trump wants to expand Medicaid. Sure, they have different minimum wage and environmental stances; I didn't say they were copies of each other. But they're both heading in the same general direction of "fuck the world, I got shit to do at home."
    Trumps views on Medicare on his website is to block grant the medicare money. Can you provide a link here he says he would expand it?

Both their tax proposals may do as you say but as you note they are very different as to their focus. And I do not see Bernie advocating an isolationist policy. Can you provide some cites for that as well?

Because as it is now respectively you haven't demonstrated your point.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Whats he wearing on his head?, is that a peter pan hat?

7+ Year Old Account
    They're entities which the government relies on to provide liquidity to consumers, but they're private entities with a profit motive, which incentivizes gambling with other people's money and pocketing the returns. This wasn't a problem when banks that gambled with people's money were explicitly forbidden to also be banks that provided liquidity to consumers, but then banks started breaking the law and HW Bush and then Clinton never called those people out on it. And then Glass-Steagall got repealed and a decade later, kerblooey.
    Glass seagull has nothing to do with the 08 crisis. Those loans were in banks rights even with glass seagall. Ben Bernanke said that the 08 crisis happened because banks made shitty loans
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-07-26 at 04:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Whats he wearing on his head?, is that a peter pan hat?
    No bro..that's Link

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Paul Watford has been the rumor. Since Obama didn't put a black judge on the court, especially since Obama selected 2 women, it makes sense as a way to balance things out. Even more so with the rumors of Thomas really wanting to retire
    Hmmmm, Paul Watford? I instantly dislike him for the sin of being from Southern California, which is basically the most evil place ever conceived.

I am not hopeful for a moderate to the court, Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar is a better choice, though I can forgive Watford for the vile sin of being from SoCal...... *spit in disgust*
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Sanders said this..
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...299eb?section=

“Our credibility as a movement will be damaged by booing, turning of backs, walking out or other similar displays,” Sanders wrote. “That’s what the corporate media wants. That’s what Donald Trump wants. But that’s not what will expand the progressive movement of this country.”
    Makes me wonder if hes a complete idiot or if he has been paid off.

Their credibility, the DNC, has been damaged by one irrefutable instance of corruption rolling right into another culminating days before the convention with an email leak that proved the DNC had no give-a-shits about the actual wishes of the people all along.

Trying to diffuse the blame for that on Trump/media is a double middle-fingered 'fuck you' to every Democrat that is legitimately enraged over the fact that their overlords see them as peasants who need not have any choice.

And he also sent out a combination of tweets, emails, and txt messages asking people not to protest as a “personal courtesy” to him further illustrating just how these elite see the voters.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

being a pro bernie person, i really cant stand the whining from the berniebros and from TYT and secular talk
    buddies, he lost... and the alternative to hillary is Drumpf, and i don't really want a post apocalyptic US... i wanna do a postgraduate there
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trade policy is one of the few areas a President has considerable authority in dealing with, even moreso now that fast track got approved, so it's a big deal. Almost nothing else they want to do are things they can do unilaterally, anyway.
    TPP and putting the Banks in their place are my star issues thus making Hillary very unappealing now with Kaine.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Or, you know, he's completely and totally correct.

The people screaming over people speaking were totally fucking childish.

I think Murkley hosted a gameshow in the 70s
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Sanders said this..
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...299eb?section=

Their credibility, the DNC, has been damaged by one irrefutable instance of corruption rolling right into another culminating days before the convention with an email leak that proved the DNC had no give-a-shits about the actual wishes of the people all along.

Trying to diffuse the blame for that on Trump/media is a double middle-fingered 'fuck you' to every Democrat that is legitimately enraged over the fact that their overlords see them as peasants who need not have any choice.

And he also sent out a combination of tweets, emails, and txt messages asking people not to protest as a “personal courtesy” to him further illustrating just how these elite see the voters.
    Yea Sell out Sanders did just that Sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by jillnothill View Post
    Yea Sell out Sanders did just that Sold out.
    You guys are honestly as bad as the tea party. Ideological purity above pragmatism; you'd stick to your principles even if doing so meant setting back the progressive agenda for the next couple decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    being a pro bernie person, i really cant stand the whining from the berniebros and from TYT and secular talk
    buddies, he lost... and the alternative to hillary is Drumpf, and i don't really want a post apocalyptic US... i wanna do a postgraduate there
    I want to move to santiago for my postgraduate any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You guys are honestly as bad as the tea party. Ideological purity above pragmatism; you'd stick to your principles even if doing so meant setting back the progressive agenda for the next couple decades.
    Sounds like a troll regardless. Newly made account, spewing nothing but anti-Hillary and now Sanders nonsense.