Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    People need something more to look forward to in life than simply subsisting on scraps. And that will spark a revolution.
    Okay you do that, Obama and maybe next Hillary need to be put in their place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please just shut up. Go back to kindergarten, get your certificate of completion, then come back and argue.
    What does this even mean? I'm calling out your crap, I really wonder how old you are. Because your plan reeks of prepubescent greed and lack of thought. I am willing to give you a fair hearing, AFTER you cut the crap and actually start making sense.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Good retort to worrying about yourself, you know, tacking your personal responsibility to someone else.
    Personally what I would prefer is to pay the same amount if not a little more and have the 1% pay the same %

Meanwhile get ride of some of the needless bureaucracy to the welfare system that wastes more money than it saves.

Deleted
    Nope, not giving shit

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Shame on them for not wanting to give what they earned to someone who hasn't earned it.

Me you and everyone else in this thread will likely be long, long dead before it ever happens in this country, so... why do you care? Trying to get wealth redistribution going in this country will be harder than taking away our firearms, which is already nigh impossible.

The rich people will simply move their money somewhere the government can't get their hands on it anyways if it ever does happen.

Not to mention the only people in this country who are even close to being equipped to "start a revolution" are gun owners, who are mostly conservatives who don't believe in wealth redistribution.
    The whole world is suffering from high levels of income inequality. Where are they going to go the moon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Personally what I would prefer is to pay the same amount if not a little more and have the 1% pay the same %

Meanwhile get ride of some of the needless bureaucracy to the welfare system that wastes more money than it saves.
    so you favor everyone paying the same percentage of their income in taxes, is that what you are saying? I am asking so there is no question where you stand on this.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I guess I didn't take the conservative crowd long to show up.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not begging either. Wealth redistribution is going to happen rather you like it or not. It is just a matter of when.
    Real democrats don't believe in this as well. They just use this as a way to get people to vote for them. Honestly you guys have no clue on how many issues the right and left agree with each other on while they tell the general population something else for the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole world is suffering from high levels of income inequality. Where are they going to go the moon?
    Pretty sure a govt can't legally redistribute wealth of a non citizen, so all they have to do it keep it somewhere they aren't a citizen.

Also, good job dodging the other points made in my post /s
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Because they monopolize everything and there is no way around it.
    Yes there is. It's called Indie scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested in hearing more about this needless bureaucracy.

Start with the drug tests.

In most states they have been implemented they have cost more than they saved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Pretty sure a govt can't legally redistribute wealth of a non citizen, so all they have to do it keep it somewhere they aren't a citizen.

Also, good job dodging the other points made in my post /s
    Thank you. My rogue has a high amount of dodge also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    so you favor everyone paying the same percentage of their income in taxes, is that what you are saying? I am asking so there is no question where you stand on this.
    When you file taxes in march imo everyone should be paying the same % of their reported income.

For example if person A made 1 million from all sources of income he would pay 250,000 or 25%
    Person B that made 100,000 from all sources would pay 25,000

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you. My rogue has a high amount of dodge also.
    I suppose you just don't have answers for what obviously counters your argument, so you just want to pretend I never said anything.

How pathetic.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I thought that was what you were saying. I've read the results and I politely disagree with the cherry-picked data that doesn't even account for the people that were smart enough to not even try when they knew there would be a drug test.

Feel free to post some of your links. All the ones I have read have mentioned that overall numbers haven't changed much as far as how many still apply.

The ones I've seen that mention it saves a little don't mention start up costs at all.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    While I agree there are plenty of people in the world who make far more money than they should, there are also those who get there without shitting and stepping on everyone below them to get there. Do I agree that taxes on the rich and corporations should be increased? Yes, certainly, but demanding they 'have to learn how to share' is ridiculous. The only way to convince them to accept it is actually coming up with reasons why it would be beneficial for them in the long-term, and even that won't be enough to get through the thick, selfish, arrogant skulls of a large portion of the assholes in the rich and corporate community.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you file taxes in march imo everyone should be paying the same % of their reported income.

For example if person A made 1 million from all sources of income he would pay 250,000 or 25%
    And I would agree with you exactly... everyone should pay the same percentage of their income to the government... that means those that are paying nothing need to step up and get some skin in the game... and those that are paying 40-50-60% need some relief.

Now, if we could get nanook12, to sign onto that kind of sharing we might get somewhere.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2016-07-26 at 05:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    In Short: I am mad people make more money than me, so I want the government to cut down on their success and give it to me.

By the way, rich people are selfish.
    Oh man. It's almost as if the 1% didn't build their success on the backs (and slaves) of their forefathers. Gee, man. They must be really fucking successful being born into money and having it their entire lives.

I guess if I had a 1 million dollar loan like DJT, I'd be pretty fucking okay, huh? Oh he only got that because of his daddy? Guess where his daddy got that money? His daddy. And his daddy. And his daddy.

Are we seeing a pattern here? The rich staying rich?

Gee. Must be nice to never not be rich.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

You better get use to it because looking forward it is pretty inevitable.
    Never gonna happen. If you want more money then get off your ass and earn it.

Question. There are people who are homeless and have no income. In their eyes, you are rich. Are you giving any of your money to them?

- - - Updated - - -

And that punishes the poor. Currently the more you make the more you pay in taxes. When I first stated working I barely paid any taxes if at all while my parents had a shit ton taken out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it's kinda funny that such massive worldly problems can distilled down to something we learned when we were 2, learn to share.
    Or something we learned when we were 12 - to use contraception.

People need to stop having so many damn kids.

In 2016, when it's so easy to prevent pregnancy, there should be taxes weighed against people who choose to have kids. If you have 3 kids, your carbon footprint and resource consumption are huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

Deleted
    Nice neo-marxist rethoric bro. When everyone "shares" it belongs to no one and you and I have zero incentive to make new stuff or care for the old one since it's not mine or yours. A main reason why communism fails is because w/o real property law no human has any incentive to do jack shit because his accompaniments are not his anymore.