Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1 million soldiers, the 12 Spriggan AND Zeref himself.

With 2 of them having the strongest magic powers of which we haven't seen the slightest. And on top of all that somebody that can actually defeat Acnologia?

Is this going to be a Bleach kinda shit show now?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Unless Ack or another Dragon or Gildarts comes to help I can't believe they can win.

Speaking of fake shit, how can Brandish's power have saved August and Mira? With Natsu she shrunk a tumor (a ball of cells). But Mira and August has flesh wounds. You can't just magically shrink wounds, you'd have to rebuild cells for where the flesh that got damaged was.

Doesn't really make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Unless Ack or another Dragon or Gildarts comes to help I can't believe they can win.

Speaking of fake shit, how can Brandish's power have saved August and Mira? With Natsu she shrunk a tumor (a ball of cells). But Mira and August has flesh wounds. You can't just magically shrink wounds, you'd have to rebuild cells for where the flesh that got damaged was.

Doesn't really make sense.
    magic /10char

it seems Gildarts comes back in this new chapter and he will fight God Serena.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-23 at 11:52 AM.

Serena sure had a awesome entrance. Finally we can see some of his stuff.

Also; Gildarts Hype!

But i guess it's kinda official that FT>Serena now a days...

I'm glad someone from the Spriggan showed up and didn't just let FT mow through soldiers.

God Serena vs. gildarts omg.

Nice, I think literally all the established non-main heavy hitters in the FT universe are accounted for now. Zeref, Acnologia, Mavis, Jellal, Laxus and now Gildarts too. And of cource the "new" ones, August and Eileen.

We're definitely in for some fights of epic proportions. ^^

I didn't see you mention Jura...

Oh wait he is accounted for I forgot he got fucked up by God Serena.

Ohhhhh I guess this fight will officially make Gildarts the strongest mage on the continent.

lol people are already saying that Gildarts will stomp God Serena.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised... =/
    it would be better if its a high diff battle. strongest FT member vs strongest mage of Ishgar.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Somebody has to do it.

Gray vs Invel.
    Wendy vs Dimaria
    Erza vs Ajeel / Neinhart
    Lucy vs Jacob / Brandish
    Laxus vs Wahl
    Gajeel vs Bradman

August, Eileen and Larcada are completely different league's.

I can see Natsu vs Larcada happening, with Acnologia dropping in mid battle of FT vs Spriggans somewhere.

I'm probably off with the battles. Although some seem just too predictable. Invel and Gray for example.
    But some rematches would be nice, cause some were just so quickly done with. Only one that was actually a "long" fight was what, Wendy vs Dimaria and Erza vs Ajeel?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Somebody has to do it.

Gray vs Invel.
    Wendy vs Dimaria
    Erza vs Ajeel / Neinhart
    Lucy vs Jacob / Brandish
    Laxus vs Wahl
    Gajeel vs Bradman

August, Eileen and Larcada are completely different league's.

I can see Natsu vs Larcada happening, with Acnologia dropping in mid battle of FT vs Spriggans somewhere.

I'm probably off with the battles. Although some seem just too predictable. Invel and Gray for example.
    But some rematches would be nice, cause some were just so quickly done with. Only one that was actually a "long" fight was what, Wendy vs Dimaria and Erza vs Ajeel?
    I don't think Laxus will fight anymore and fighting Wahl again would be boring. Brandish will most likely side with the good guys.

I expect a good battle between Gildarts and God Serena.

10+ Year Old Account
    God Serena was killed in an instant by Achnologoia. Gildartz was merely maimed in an instant by Achnologia.

I didn't see you mention Jura...

Oh wait he is accounted for I forgot he got fucked up by God Serena.

Ohhhhh I guess this fight will officially make Gildarts the strongest mage on the continent.
    Hehe yeah, he crossed my mind but just as you say he's been accounted for, kind of. And judging by his power level he isn't all up there anymore.

Well, he should, shouldn't he? Regular FT members has taken out regular Spriggan members, and Gildarts was always the most powerful in FT. We have no indication of Serena being considered strong in terms of Spriggan members. Gildarts should be matched up against Eileen or August most likely.

But yeah... Serena being roflstomped twice in a row would be pretty boring. And his powers are quite interesting. I'm hoping he doesn't get stomped, but the pairing vs Gildarts just feels off...

The Jacob fight was pretty lengthy too. So lengthy we even know he is a prude, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    God Serena was killed in an instant by Achnologoia. Gildartz was merely maimed in an instant by Achnologia.
    he survived by luck and Acnologia didn't really care about him. if he was a Dragon Slayer then he would have been dead. besides, Gildarts is not in his prime anymore. he should be weaker.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-26 at 07:13 AM.

he survived by luck and Acnologia didn't really care about him. if he was a Dragon Slayer then he would have been dead. besides, Gildarts is not in his prime anymore. he should be weaker.
    do you really think that by looking at gildarts that he's really weaker now? also this means i need to switch my gildarts cosplay even though i finished it earlier this year god damn it ...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    do you really think that by looking at gildarts that he's really weaker now? also this means i need to switch my gildarts cosplay even though i finished it earlier this year god damn it ...
    I'm saying that Gildarts with his healthy leg and arm should be stronger than his wrekted form.

I'm saying that Gildarts with his healthy leg and arm should be stronger than his wrekted form.
    maybe, maybe not we will have to see. it is true that in the fairy tail island arc he only ever used his normal arm in fighting but we still havetn seen him go serious serious mode
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

maybe, maybe not we will have to see. it is true that in the fairy tail island arc he only ever used his normal arm in fighting but we still havetn seen him go serious serious mode
    yeah we will see.

I expect some good battle. after all, God Serena is the strongest mage in Isghar = strongest in Fiore.

Well now you have to post a picture.