Thread: Trump & Putin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yea, it'a Trump's fault that the DNC is corrupt roflmao
    Trump and the RUSKIES!!!!!! REMEMBER THOSE EVIL RUSSIANS! YOU HAVE TO LOVE HILLARY CAUSE OF RUSSIA?!?!?!! RUSSIA WILL GET US IF YOU DON'T VOTE HILLAYR!!1Eleven!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Here, have some more NO EVIDENCE of Russian attacks on our Democracy (try to imagine if this happened to the RNC). All the cries in the world about division and McCartyism won't change the facts. Russia is attacking our political system.

CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016. On June 15, 2016 a blog post to a WordPress site authored by an individual using the moniker Guccifer 2.0 claiming credit for breaching the Democratic National Committee. This blog post presents documents alleged to have originated from the DNC.
    https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bea...committee/June 15, 2016 UPDATE:

The forensic evidence linking the DNC breach to known Russian operations is very strong. On June 20, two competing cybersecurity companies, Mandiant (part of FireEye) and Fidelis, confirmed CrowdStrike’s initial findings that Russian intelligence indeed hacked Clinton’s campaign. The forensic evidence that links network breaches to known groups is solid: used and reused tools, methods, infrastructure, even unique encryption keys. For example: in late March the attackers registered a domain with a typo—misdepatrment[.]com—to look suspiciously like the company hired by the DNC to manage its network, MIS Department. They then linked this deceptive domain to a long-known APT 28 so-called X-Tunnel command-and-control IP address, 45.32.129[.]185.
    http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all...d-the-dnc-hack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    LOl Putin is a fan of democracy is he? Can never understand the right wingers who claim this. It's like they are oblivious to what he does or is it they frankly don't give a shit about democracy. Putin caring about his people? Uhuh. Supposedly has a salary of a little over 100,000 but estimates of his wealth are in the range of billions of dollars. He and his cronies use the country as a personal piggy bank.

And why does Putin want Trump in? Because it aids him in doing what he has been attempting to do for years. Destabilize as much as possible the west. And Trump is a useful idiot for his purposes.
    You seem to not know much about Soviet era USSR, you should look into it and then compare it to Putin's Russia. What that country has achieved in the last ~24 years is monumental after the long lasting effects of WW2 and communism had ravaged their country to ruin.

He and his cronies use the country as a personal piggy bank.
    Which country because you just described most countries governments. Including yours and mine.

Russia doesn't need to destabilise the west, the west is destabilised already especially in Europe and it had nothing to do with Russia.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Trump and putin are both smart, putin rose to the top in a place that was extremely oppressive, robot like and unforgiving of errors, trump rose to the top in a place that was extremely competitive, dirty, and dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Its not a conspiracy theory. There are definite links between Putin & Trump and there are questions which need to be asked.

1. Trumps foreign policy advisor has high level links with Gazprom which is run by Putin crony's. He has advised its executives on many occasions.
    2. His Campaign advisors last client was the pro-russian president of the Ukraine. The one whos election caused the country to break apart.
    3. General Mike Flynn, another Trump confidant and suggested VP pick, is a regular guest on russia today and was spotted sitting next to
    Putin late last year at a formal state dinner.
    4. A hell of a lot of funding for Trumps business interests comes from Russia since he has been blackballed by US banks. His son admitted this in 2008.
    5. Trump's campaign completely ignored the writing of the republican platform with one exception. They changed the bit which stated that the US would supply weapons to the Ukraine to say that they would not.
    6. Last week Trump came out and said he would not defend the baltics if Putin attacked unless they coughed up cash.
    7. Trump has on multiple occasions expressed admiration of Putin.
    8. Lastly we have russian intelligence hacking the DNC and releasing data to aid the Trump campaign and damage the Clinton one.
    holy christ. a poster with a trump/pence advatar with 8 lines of "truths" about trump that are all negative

Shillary radar is going full fucking bonkers right now.

lets correct this record, alexw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump and putin are both smart, putin rose to the top in a place that was extremely oppressive, robot like and unforgiving of errors, trump rose to the top in a place that was extremely competitive, dirty, and dangerous.
    yes, the hard, bare knuckle fighting required to take millions of dollars from your father and file for bankruptcy at least 4 times in only the course of 3 decades.

I haven't filled for bankruptcy once, he objectively is 4 times the fuck up with daddies money as I am.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-07-26 at 07:25 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    You seem to not know much about Soviet era USSR, you should look into it and then compare it to Putin's Russia. What that country has achieved in the last ~24 years is monumental after the long lasting effects of WW2 and communism had ravaged their country to ruin.

Which country because you just described most countries governments. Including yours and mine.

Russia doesn't need to destabilise the west, the west is destabilised already especially in Europe and it had nothing to do with Russia.
    Lol I know quite a bit about the Soviet Union. I also know quite a bit about Putin which is why I can point out he is not a fan of democracy. A gilded cage is still a cage. And dead journalists and political opponents are not a sign of democracy. I would be surprised you don't know this but I have read your other posts.

And no, nothing like Putin and his friends pillaging of their country occurs in my country and I doubt it exists in Australia. But go ahead and support your claim with actual evidence. Further unsupported claims and conspiracy theories are not support of your claims.

And yes Putin is attempting to destabilize the west. His contributions to right wing and extremist parties in Europe are well documented. His disinformation campaign using social media is well documented.

And yeah I am not interested in your anti refugee and immigrant nonsense. Save it for your discussions with your fellow travelers.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol I know quite a bit about the Soviet Union. I also know quite a bit about Putin which is why I can point out he is not a fan of democracy. A gilded cage is still a cage. And dead journalists and political opponents are not a sign of democracy. I would be surprised you don't know this but I have read your other posts.

And no, nothing like Putin and his friends pillaging of their country occurs in my country and I doubt it exists in Australia. But go ahead and support your claim with actual evidence. Further unsupported claims and conspiracy theories are not support of your claims.

And yes Putin is attempting to destabilize the west. His contributions to right wing and extremist parties in Europe are well documented. His disinformation campaign using social media is well documented.

And yeah I am not interested in your anti refugee and immigrant nonsense. Save it for your discussions with your fellow travelers.
    I think the west is trying to destabilize the west. Why else would they let in a trojan horse?, Im more concerned about our future because of our own leaders than anything russia could do to us. Merkel did to europe what no foriegn army could ever do, she planted the seeds to rot it out from within.

I think the west is trying to destabilize the west. Why else would they let in a trojan horse?, Im more concerned about our future because of our own leaders than anything russia could do to us. Merkel did to europe what no foriegn army could ever do, she planted the seeds to rot it out from within.
    yeah, Germany the number 1 economy of Europe for decades, who made trillions of dollars on the backs of Turkish immigration for a good 20-30 years, just like America did on the backs of Hispanics, Asians, and obviously African Americans.

Germany benefited greatly for decades from cheap young labor, they made their immigration laws to reflect that, AMERICA went and blew a giant fucking hole in Iraq and now millions of people need to find a new home, and countries with lax immigration laws were ripe to be overwhelmed.

it'd literally be like Russia or China invading Mexico or another central American country and indiscriminately bombing them for 15 years straight we'd literally have to utilize the navy to start taking out all of the inflatable boats of civilians trying to cross.
    then you run into the problems politicians face when they have to order their navies to kill civilians that are trying to flee a war-ravaged country.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-07-26 at 09:33 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    yeah, Germany the number 1 economy of Europe for decades, who made trillions of dollars on the backs of Turkish immigration for a good 20-30 years, just like America did on the backs of Hispanics, Asians, and obviously African Americans.

Germany benefited greatly for decades from cheap young labor, they made their immigration laws to reflect that, AMERICA went and blew a giant fucking hole in Iraq and now millions of people need to find a new home, and countries with lax immigration laws were ripe to be overwhelmed.
    Do you think these other countries didn't benefit also?. They also benefitted so spare me your horse shit.

Do you think these other countries didn't benefit also?. They also benefitted so spare me your horse shit.
    "these other countries" ?
    I mean if you want to have a discussion you at least have to start from somewhere dude.
    are you asking me if i think that Germany didnt benefit from turkish immigrants? (I do)
    are you asking me if turkish migration to Germany was a benefit? (it was)
    what is your question, hooked?

"these other countries" ?
    I mean if you want to have a discussion you at least have to start from somewhere dude.
    are you asking me if i think that Germany didnt benefit from turkish immigrants? (I do)
    are you asking me if turkish migration to Germany was a benefit? (it was)
    what is your question, hooked?
    You act like turkey hasnt greatly benefited from sending their people to actual europe. Just like mexico has greatly benefitted from sending their illegals to the usa.

You act like turkey hasnt greatly benefited from sending their people to actual europe. Just like mexico has greatly benefitted from sending their illegals to the usa.
    that is literally what I said in my post 2 posts ago.
    of course Turkey benefited that's why the relationship between Turkey and Germany was a thing in the first place.
    It's been "a thing" since before I first touched on politics back 2007 when we were studying European migration patterns since WW2 but hey. I'm sure your high school history teacher was really tough on you.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-07-26 at 10:08 AM.

that is literally what I said in my post 2 posts ago.
    of course Turkey benefited that's why the relationship between Turkey and Germany was a thing in the first place.
    I predict turkey is done, gone from nato and treated like a pariah. Turkey is no friend of mine and I would never fight for turkey.

7+ Year Old Account
    This video is very relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

There is nothing wrong with restoring relations with Russia, and I've found it amusing over the last few months how Democrats have fear-mongered to make it seem like we're back in 1965 and Russia is the boogeyman.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    The hack was the lone wolf Romanian hacker who did the Guccifier2 dnc leaks. He tweeted as such to wikileaks being happy they released his hacked emails. The media narrative however is in complete and utter damage control considering more than a few emails show that they do what the dnc tells them to do. So this is the media clutching at straws in utter desperation. Of course the media won't talk much about the content of the emails...

It's logical that Putin wants Trump in. Putin and the rest did a lot in the 90's to bring democracy in some form to Russia and he has increased their GDP from a shit 300m to over 2 trillion USD until Obama gave them harsher sanctions a couple years ago going by memory. Putin wants what is best for his people and that is renewing trade talk and nation relations with America and that can only happen under Trump. Its a strange narrative by the media but they are desperate and you can bet the dnc will be pushing the media to put blame onto Trump by any means.
    Well said. I agree. It also proves anything connected to Hillary is not secure. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If Trump gets elected, the country will probably either fall apart or be on-hold for the next four years.
    No wonder Putin would love to see Trump elected.
    It's quite possible that some kind "falling apart" is inevitable regardless of who wins. Just look at Dempcratic convention - at least Republicans have a man they can rally behind without much dissent remaining, that can't be said about Hillary.

7+ Year Old Account
    This hysteria about Trump is hilarious. Two of my roomates consider themselves left of center, and even they are going "wtf is this stupid shit?"

I think they may just not vote, since they are learning what a shitbag Clinton is :]

10+ Year Old Account
    We need more Trump/Hillary threads. There is never enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because Putin wouldn't want another 4/8 years of American weakness
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR