Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Thank goodness I live in poor, backwards Eastern Europe. At least I don't have to fear for my life every time I leave the house.

Deleted
    I just love this summer of peace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    You should plead guilty to Jumpio ad conclusio like a morono. Considering the fact that the police has already caught the two guys, which means pics will be made available soon enough, it would've been good form to wait until we actually see them. But of course SJW this and SJW that, muslims did it. Carry on ;]
    Hey rurts the weirdest thing just happened:

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/en-dir...2057039_23.php

Perpetrators were heard shouting DAESH before entering the church (an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant a.k.a. ISIS))

I think these might have been deeply troubled polar exploring eskimos.. that somehow got their language all jumbled into foreign gobbledygook... how will we solve this deepening mystery?!

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Thank goodness I live in poor, backwards Eastern Europe. At least I don't have to fear for my life every time I leave the house.
    Your country is amazing, stunningly beautiful.

France has been overrun by Islamists, they are no longer a western country. We need to move beyond france, beligium, and germany, they are a lost cause.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Your country is amazing, stunningly beautiful.
    Sure is! Pretty much terrorism-free as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I bet it was mentally ill gas leak guys.

Just replace the Aliens with the "m" word we are not supposed to say or we get banned.....

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Enjoy your new normal fellow Europeans. I will watch as your countries plummet into violence and chaos while I will sit in my backwards Poland, free from "joys" of progressive thinking.
    But... But... Western Europe is so nice, with all that multi-culturalism, we're so enriched now! You eastern-europeans bigots! Why you don't have any terrorists attacks! Merkel will deal with you for not taking peacefull people! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I bet it was mentally ill gas leak guys.
    lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post

Just replace the Aliens with the "m" word we are not supposed to say or we get banned.....
    You mean Martians?

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post

Perpetrators were heard shouting DAESH before entering the church (an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant a.k.a. ISIS))
    You are missing one piece - DAESH is seen as insult to Isis. Indicating once more that the ones attracted to perform terror on Daesh command are even less knowledgeable about the situation in the middle-east than many posters here. (There have been previous Daesh-supporters as well, and the Orlando-shooter supported Isis and Hezbollah - who are mortal enemies.)

How horrible. Not only is it an atrocity in itself but all these terror attacks must cost a fortune for the already strained police and emergency services. Plus it's happening in places where people shouldn't expect to be put in life threatening situations and at an alarmingly frequent pace.

Sid Ahmed Ghlam one of the suspects name.
    another piece to puzzle in order to discover who is behind it and the motive.

10+ Year Old Account

I think these might have been deeply troubled polar exploring eskimos.. that somehow got their language all jumbled into foreign gobbledygook... how will we solve this deepening mystery?!
    How can you be so racist?

It is common knowledge that Daesh means FOR THE SEAL OVERLORDS in north eastern eskimo dialect.

For the sake of god, these eskimo and Buddhist invasions are destroying Europe.

One of the most common eskimo names. It means "He who dances over the ice".
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2016-07-26 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    You are missing one piece - DAESH is seen as insult to Isis. Indicating once more that the ones attracted to perform terror on Daesh command are even less knowledgeable about the situation in the middle-east than many posters here. (There have been previous Daesh-supporters as well, and the Orlando-shooter supported Isis and Hezbollah - who are mortal enemies.)
    An insult because their pr department realised daes (minus the h) means trample or something in some miiddle eastern country where they like to recruit. It's more an inconvenience than an insult.. Either way noone has ever accused these extremist of an excess in the brain dept.

Deleted
    Atleast these two didnt have guns of their own.. due to quick action by the police 5/6 hostages survived.. still a casualty too many.. I shuidder to think what two members of the jolly voldemort gang would've done with say.. ar-15's. let's try to not derail this into a gun debate though (regretting the earlier comment already) thats a debate for our us brethren on these forums
    Just stating that as an european that's my only option. I would rather have a gun or large knife to be able to protect myself but can't due to legislation. So I'll just have to flee any terrorist or criminal and hope he's not as fast as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Not only that, but it will also be our own fault shomehow.... Not the poor terrorists >.>

Shit is going to hit the fan fairly soon in any case. Europe will move further right than it has been in 70 years.
    Thank god for that

I saw his name mentioned, and if true there will be even more complaints about the police:

http://www.france24.com/en/20150423-...ligence-radar/

He had been arrested slightly more than a year ago having plans from Isis to attack churches, alleged to have murdered his fitness instructor, and after shooting himself in the leg/foot.

Deleted
    It might aswell have been another strong french name like picard or baptiste

How are the native French people ok with this shit happening week after week