Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    It's freaking Africa...go to Liveleak n type Africa...

Makes sense for Chinese to have real protection.

Peoples don't get along due to blavks, example saw a youtube vid years ago with blacks in China, one was being chased by cops n managed to fall down some bridge n die, resulted in mass riot blacks breaking shit...
    Got any links or tips to find or anything on the case? Not saying its not true, mind you, I am merely interested in how their police handles the situation

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Africans are extremely superstitious, pre colonial sub saharan africans worshpped idols, like when a person dies in a black area you see all the candles and stuffed animals.
    You don't think the Chinese are superstitious, the people whose birth rate plummets the year of the sheep....
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2016-07-26 at 09:59 AM.

I have said it many times and I sincerely believe in what I am about to say and believe that it is the best way possible for Africa to get on track and live better lives. COLONIZE AFRICA. Africa should into many large countries and be lead by western countries. The industry would be controlled by the government and the money stays in Africa (except for taxes paid to mother-country) This money would be used to create better infrastructure and most importantly focus on education. We cannot solve the immigrant problem by bringing them here it just will never work. We need to help them help themselves. And maybe a couple centuries down the road Africa will be ready to govern itself, but at this point in time poor Africa seems to just get cannibalized by other countries. Like a shitty guild with a few good players getting sniped away. This is obviously a not very well thought out idea, but I really do think it would work in concept. Would also push out vultures like China (our future enemy)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I have said it many times and I sincerely believe in what I am about to say and believe that it is the best way possible for Africa to get on track and live better lives. COLONIZE AFRICA. Africa should into many large countries and be lead by western countries. The industry would be controlled by the government and the money stays in Africa (except for taxes paid to mother-country) This money would be used to create better infrastructure and most importantly focus on education. We cannot solve the immigrant problem by bringing them here it just will never work. We need to help them help themselves. And maybe a couple centuries down the road Africa will be ready to govern itself, but at this point in time poor Africa seems to just get cannibalized by other countries. Like a shitty guild with a few good players getting sniped away. This is obviously a not very well thought out idea, but I really do think it would work in concept. Would also push out vultures like China (our future enemy)
    You mean how we created the South African republic, only to later it be in danger due to their own black population?

Too high % of Africans are basicaly neanderthals, the sooner the west accepts it the sooner we might find the solution.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-26 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Africans are extremely superstitious, pre colonial sub saharan africans worshpped idols, like when a person dies in a black area you see all the candles and stuffed animals.
    Sub-Saharan Africa is a pretty diverse place in terms of ethnicity and culture. Much of North, West and East Africa was Islamic for some time.

In the Horn of Africa, lived the Ethiopian jews and one of the oldest sects of Christianity out there.

You can never treat Africans as a single people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Well countries are on their way to significant economic and social developments. Kenya, for example, is a country that has modernized to an extent. Namibia and much of North Africa as well. Although they still require some social evolution before they're considered truly developed like the West, East Asia or certain parts of Latin America.

Maby the chinese can get that place under controll.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a race thread, which isn't allowed here.