Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Odd because the poor areas are literally filled with people of all ages standing on corners and sitting on their porches all day long, everyday. There could be lots of trash 2 feet in front of them and they simply ignore it and step over it instead of picking it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Odd because the poor areas are literally filled with people of all ages standing on corners and sitting on their porches all day long, everyday. There could be lots of trash 2 feet in front of them and they simply ignore it and step over it instead of picking it up.
    Well they're not the majority of welfare users like you think they are.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Careful now. Sharing is caring and caring is for communists.
    I'd say it's more for idealists.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'd say it's more for idealists.
    Most communists were idealists

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Most communists were idealists
    They still are because communist in practice is a bad bad idea, leading to so much death and suffering. So it only prospers in theory.

To share what? Their money? Why don't you earn and give your money to others instead of saying what other people should do with THEIR money?

Fucking hypocrisy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I hate greedy people.
    Am I the only one seeing the irony here?

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    They still are because communist in practice is a bad bad idea, leading to so much death and suffering. So it only prospers in theory.
    Communist can keep their stinky scrawny fingers off my money. Communists can fuck off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    hope commie lovers will read this and think about it

if anyone knows how shitty communism is, its fellow Romanians

We still here have stories about that leader of yours that used to rape children on daily basis, cant recall his name
    (not that it has much to do with communism, but the power that can be used by the worst of human scum)

Its finally happened hasn't it?

The narrative has been utterly and completely shattered this week..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    hope commie lovers will read this and think about it

if anyone knows how shitty communism is, its fellow Romanians

We still here have stories about that leader of yours that used to rape children on daily basis, cant recall his name
    (not that it has much to do with communism, but the power that can be used by the worst of human scum)
    gonna go out on a limb here and guess Nicolae Ceausescu

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    That is the biggest problem with most of the world's economies today. The world has reached a population size so large that people are finally starting to feel resource limitations. The earth can support the amount of people on it at the moment, but societies and people in general are going to have to learn how to share more. It is impossible for things to continue with 1% of people owning 30% or more of an entire nations wealth without some kind of major revolution.

So yeah the rich and powerful are going to have to learn how to share more or face revolution. Either way their wealth will be redistributed in the end.

Lol it's kinda funny that such massive worldly problems can distilled down to something we learned when we were 2, learn to share.
    I don't want to share with just anyone.
    There won't be any revolutions... that is why there are guns for hire.

That is the biggest problem with most of the world's economies today. The world has reached a population size so large that people are finally starting to feel resource limitations. The earth can support the amount of people on it at the moment, but societies and people in general are going to have to learn how to share more. It is impossible for things to continue with 1% of people owning 30% or more of an entire nations wealth without some kind of major revolution.

So yeah the rich and powerful are going to have to learn how to share more or face revolution. Either way their wealth will be redistributed in the end.

Lol it's kinda funny that such massive worldly problems can distilled down to something we learned when we were 2, learn to share.
    I hope you realize how extremely privileged you are living in the united states compared to the rest of the world. Even if you are like me and make shit money we still have it better than over 50% of the world. If you are fine giving up a lot of these privileges then we might be able to help the rest of the human race but I assure you. YOU are one of the people who need to learn to share more. YOU are one of the people soaking up too much resources. I am also one of these people, but I am not trying to save the human race I am in it for the US and her allies.

10+ Year Old Account

Sharing he says... even if OP makes nothing above the US Federal poverty level ($11,880/yr) he still gets enough to pay the yearly salary of 44 doctors in Kazakhstan, and has an income that puts him in the top 15% of the entire world...

Now we wait to see how much he's willing to share.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I hope you realize how extremely privileged you are living in the united states compared to the rest of the world. Even if you are like me and make shit money we still have it better than over 50% of the world. If you are fine giving up a lot of these privileges then we might be able to help the rest of the human race but I assure you. YOU are one of the people who need to learn to share more. YOU are one of the people soaking up too much resources. I am also one of these people, but I am not trying to save the human race I am in it for the US and her allies.
    been telling these liberals this for a while. some of their heads explodes, others just ignore it and act like it doesnt matter. they want equality with the rich, not with the poor.

How about we deal with the real problem, over population.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    been telling these liberals this for a while. some of their heads explodes, others just ignore it and act like it doesnt matter. they want equality with the rich, not with the poor.
    well that's just not possible lol. It blows my mind seeing all the teens tweeting about the downfall of capitalism on their new iphone and nice clothes. Its truly fucking sad how disillusioned they are. I'm grateful to live in this country even if me and my fiancé only make 10 bucks an hour. We have a great life and we are truly blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    The real problem is lazy people that have no idea how to survive unless they have their hand held or they have mommy show up to tell their teacher/boss etc what a good boy/girl they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Have a great big war and invite everyone? (yea, its dark humor, but it WOULD solve the problem)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    The real problem is lazy people that have no idea how to survive unless they have their hand held or they have mommy show up to tell their teacher/boss etc what a good boy/girl they are.
    lack of parental guidance
    lack of educational guidance

we as a society are as much to blame for these people existing.