Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Do you really want to act like a child and derail this thread because you are getting annoyed not everyone agrees with you, or do you want to discuss the topic at hand?
    I don't have a problem with people disagreeing, but I'd like to see a more sound argument than "I only use 10 buttons in my preferred content so you should only need 10 buttons in your preferred content"
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    2 pages where you use about 90% of the spells, better then 8 pages were you use 10%
    This.

Not sure how people can overlook this really.
    And classes still are NOT as simple to perform with as they were in Classic, nor is the content we'll tackle as simple.

Why i think the people complaining are the ones feeling sad because they removed Conjure Water and Food but kept Conjure Refreshment

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    A game without balance does not have fun/good gameplay.

How do you define "a class feeling complete?"

lmao, they are trying to do that, but just look at the thread and at the people whining how PvP talents are kind of wonky in World PvP.

PvP Talents are exactly that, trying to separate PvE and PvP.
    Yes it does, and balance will never truly be achieved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Avatar, Warbreaker, Battle Cry, Sharpen Blade, Colossus Smash & Bladestorm. You were saying?
    Warbreaker is to apply colossus on Aoe,so technically you shouldnt need to use Colossus smash + Warbreaker at the same time unless you suck big dick. also Colossus has such a short CD its not considered a CD. Shapren blade why do you even have that? its horrible, like really horrible. Why are you using avatar for pvp aswell its EXTREMLY GARBAGE COMPARED TO REND if you dont take my word for it ask any other warrior above 2.5k+

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Why i think the people complaining are the ones feeling sad because they removed Conjure Water and Food but kept Conjure Refreshment
    Damn, you caught us.

Clearly that is what all the hubbub is about.

Busted
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Stop talenting into passives then, lol.
    ♥ 10charrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    lmao, they are trying to do that, but just look at the thread and at the people whining how PvP talents are kind of wonky in World PvP.

PvP Talents are exactly that, trying to separate PvE and PvP.
    Oh, yeah, except these pathetic PVP talents won't help one bit, because they affect only a portion of the spells available in PVP and only in specific ways. Any change to PVE reflects in PVP immediately and vice versa, it has to fall onto an exact talent not to reflect, and chances for that are miniscule.

They are trying, LOL. It's the whole reason that they are inept monkeys who can't do a thing that PVP balance was crap, is crap, and will continue to be crap. Not "imperfect", crap.

And the prune is making it worse, not better. Kind of hard to have progress when you are walking backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I loved my hunter because he had a tool/utility for every situation.
    My action bars as a hunter were 90% full and on a daily basis each and every one of those spells got used.

In legion my action bars as a hunter are barely 40% full... more than half is completely empty.
    My hunter lost rage dispel, magic dispel, master's call, misdirection/traps got removed from some specs, glyphs that made mend pet insane, glyphed misdirection without cooldown...
    While I am fine with the pruning thusfar (I don't play every class/spec so idk) I mained a hunter since mid-WOTLK (PvE focused). Hunter was the jack of all trades and master of some and I loved it. It sucks to say goodbye but change isn't a bad thing. SV looks interesting and hard to master but being a melee hunter just feels gross to me. MM (snooze fest) and BM (spam direbeast for days) feel really dull to me. I'm not normally a melee person but Fury/Prot warrior have been fun, same with Unholy DK (haven't tried frost/blood since pre-patch). People tell me enhancement shaman is slick as well but mine is level 41 and feels boring so we'll see.

As for ranged, I'm not sure. This might be the xpac that gets me to finally give warlock a fair shake idk. It's exciting and scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Seriously the prune is painful. It was very exciting checking out the new animations and xmog system. Then I see that my spellbook only has 2 pages....

This isn't a big deal for PvE, but PvP it's going to suck. I will say I actually support getting rid of all the self healing.
    i had more spells at level 20, and roughly the same amount at 10 in vanilla...

so depressing....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    So did I, but my mage in Molten core used "Frost Bolt", "Arcane Intelect" and "Conjure food/water" only.
    My Rotation was "Frost Bolt" followed by "Frost Bolt" followed by "Frost Bolt" followed by ... O shit.. a "Frost Bolt".

So please fuck off with your rose tinted glasses.
    Yeah but that's PVE where the game is really dumbed down compared to PVP back then in regards to abilities, and probably even now.

It's not our fault that the bosses just stood in one place and were fire resistant. Blame the devs for only making frostbolt viable.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Literally no one in this thread is asking to add more damage rotation spells to the game.

Where does this dumb meme keep coming from?

We are asking for more utility and situational spells to use.

If all you care about is topping meters in your raid, it literally has zero effect on you anyway.
    Exactly.

If we wanted, we could pick all the active talents In enhancement and have a stupid 10 button rotation. But we want other stuff to press, situational and skill stuff - not just stuff you spam off cooldown like a kid with ADHD.
    Last edited by Daffan; 2016-07-26 at 12:03 PM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    Warbreaker is to apply colossus on Aoe,so technically you shouldnt need to use Colossus smash + Warbreaker at the same time unless you suck big dick. also Colossus has such a short CD its not considered a CD. Shapren blade why do you even have that? its horrible, like really horrible. Why are you using avatar for pvp aswell its EXTREMLY GARBAGE COMPARED TO REND if you dont take my word for it ask any other warrior above 2.5k+
    It also does damage, I'm not saying they're the best choices, but there are more cds to stack in Legion than in WoD, despite blizzard saying they were moving away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    If you want more spells there is a lot to grab from talents and honor talents once those are available.
    This. I've mained Discipline Priest for a long time. In my 7.0 talent tree, I can choose anywhere from 0 to 6 talents which will add new spells to my bar. I like the fact that you've got a lot of choice now between fattening up your selection of spells, or keeping it simple and picking talents that just improve your smaller set of spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Welcome to Fury Warrior 7.0
    Single-Target Rotation from Icy veins :

Cast Rampage if Enrage is absent or at 100 Rage.
    Cast Bloodthirst if Enrage is absent.
    Cast Raging Blow on cooldown
    Cast Bloodthirst
    Cast Furious Slash if nothing else is available (once you have Artefact weapon its like NEVER from my beta exepirience)

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-wa...owns-abilities

I got 110 on beta and all You gain is 45s long attack THATS it
    So all You add is DR every 25 seconds and weapon use every 45 seconds.

I got over 400 days played on my warrior playing since vanilla got server firsts ect. NEVER before fury had less to do EVER :/ And best thing is that atm EXECUTE is DPS LOSS !!! Due to screwed up mechanics .....

Funny enough with my shitty gear still on upper side of recount.
    Last edited by lordzed83; 2016-07-26 at 12:25 PM.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

I thought Subtlety Rogue in WoD was just about perfectly designed. I would add Shadow Walk to it and restore the PvP functionality of Tricks of the Trade, and make a few small nerfs (to Burst of Speed, to Feint/Elusiveness, and maybe to Gouge).

But yeah, Subtlety Rogue in WoD was just about the most perfect thing I have ever played in 12 years of being a rogue.

Not only did it have a really fun playstyle with a lot of depth in both PvP and raids, it was even a very fun spec to play for solo questing and grinding as you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oU4MtMz0I
    Too bad when you had mobs immune to CC you had to use hemorrhage that hits like a wet fish
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Literally no one in this thread is asking to add more damage rotation spells to the game.

Where does this dumb meme keep coming from?

We are asking for more utility and situational spells to use.

If all you care about is topping meters in your raid, it literally has zero effect on you anyway.
    Well that's the thing. Every time these prune arguments come up, the defense seems to be along the lines of "if it wasn't part of my raid rotation, I don't want the spell anyhow". This gets additionally humorous when you factor in how many players *don't* raid, and didn't in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Too bad when you had mobs immune to CC you had to use hemorrhage that hits like a wet fish
    How many times did I use hemorrhage or even backstab in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oU4MtMz0I

― Douglas Adams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    If we wanted, we could pick all the active talents In enhancement and have a stupid 10 button rotation. But we want other stuff to press, situational and skill stuff - not just stuff you spam off cooldown like a kid with ADHD.
    Right! It's the rarely used and situational stuff that adds the most character, flavour, hilarity, and not to mention excitement.

When there are so few spells that there is only one good choice, there is no real choice. That's just dull.

I 10000000% Love the Prune, I hated not having enough keys to bind all my spells to. I don't want to Shift+Alt+Tab+ another key to be able to play my character. Now I can simply put my main abilities on 1-6 or 7 and my CD's on Q-T, its so much more streamline and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I 10000000% Love the Prune, I hated not having enough keys to bind all my spells to. I don't want to Shift+Alt+Tab+ another key to be able to play my character. Now I can simply put my main abilities on 1-6 or 7 and my CD's on Q-T, its so much more streamline and I love it.
    What was stopping you from using less binds before the prune?

― Douglas Adams