Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Well you need to finish all the questing areas for the flying achievement, and I believe collecting all the pillars of creation from the end of the zones is required for some stuff.

So I don't think it's worth trying to find faster ways to level when you have to do it all anyways, and there isn't an achievement for being first anymore.
    You also need to be friendly with all factions to get the world quests to spawn, which requires doing the leveling zones (you get them shortly into the zone, but still requires you to enter all the zones and do quite a few quests in each)
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Hm, so a DK can literally summon the Four Horsemen. No I'm wondering if other classes will get new abilities through there class hall campaign aswell.

Deleted
    It fucking is, always was and will be better to start at 105 than 100. Why ? because shit scales and also you will be able to do some zones at 110 and work on other stuff while other people are chopping mobs around level 107. So you can get 1 day headstart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    It fucking is, always was and will be better to start at 105 than 100. Why ? because shit scales and also you will be able to do some zones at 110 and work on other stuff while other people are chopping mobs around level 107. So you can get 1 day headstart.
    Headstart on what? No feat of strength and no raids unlocked for several weeks.

https://imgur.com/a/EMaYc

Just got this buff on my lvl 62 DK after logging in back to the game.

You still need to go through half of each zone anyways to get the emissary caches/world quests to proc, and with the scaling it means you'll just be fighting the last two zones or so scaled up to level 110 instead of 108/109
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly the only head start I can imagine is hitting lvl 110 and getting an emissary cache on launch day and starting artifact knowledge research ASAP. Everyone who is serious about gearing will get 110 and clear all mythics in the first week for sure so the only thing that would change is whether you can get every possible emissary cache for chances on legendaries.

Once you hit 110 you clear every available quest for the AP, check every few hours for AP world quests and otherwise spam LFG dungeons for more AP and chances on Legendaries. That's presuming you have no need to sleep or go to work
    But the emissary quest from the first day will just roll over. You get what, like 3 days to hit 110 before you start losing those?

Starting artifact knowledge a couple hours early is nice I guess if you care about the 30~ ap you gain by doing so, but I really can't see that saving more time than you lose by still having to do all the legion quests.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Any chance of a minor glyph for Paladins, like ''Minor Glyph of I play a Pally not a bloody Crusader!''
    Paladins = Crusaders in WoW. Just look at the factions and npcs.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post

Not half. A fifth maybe. One of the 4-6 storylines of each zone is enough to hit friendly.
    fair enough.

You'd still want to keep going for the AP, no? or will the worldquests make that obsolete day1? I know I'm getting few thousands of AP from worldquests, but that's boosted with artifact knowledge, which you will not have on day 1.

also

Do you need to complete the story for the pillars of creation for other reason than only to unlock the artifact skin/colour?

can't remember if it did something else for me, only leveled one char to 110 as to not burn out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Headstart on Artifact Knowledge research and on Order Hall campaign progress. Also ability to start suramar at 110.

You get five 24 hour missions somewhere along the campaign, and you won't be able to start Artifact Knowledge before completing those.
    So, absolutely not necessary to get 110 asap.

Deleted
    just got a mail that I am invited to join beta I am so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well at least for EU people it kind of matters.
    Legion release is on a Tuesday at 00:00 and the usual ID reset is on Wednesday at 03:00. So if you are "hardcore" you will have an extra reset for mythic dungeons. Since they have no ilvl requirement and mythic+0 is doable with ~820 ilvl gear, you basicly get free loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Hm, so a DK can literally summon the Four Horsemen. No I'm wondering if other classes will get new abilities through there class hall campaign aswell.
    Paladins got the same Ability with Liadrin and her Blood Knights.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Werent the WoD missives and bonus zone xp like massively nerfed with the explicit intent to prevent the Tryhards from doing exactly this?

Besides, even if it was possible to level to 105 in WoD zones, unless you are running around in 730+ mythic gear you are desperately going to need the gear you obtain while leveling in the first couple of the Legion zones. People are focusing on the fact that mob levels and HP are scaling without apparently considering that their damage output is scaling as well. Mobs in Legion hit harder than mobs do in WoD at the same level. If you run into a L105 mob with your iL 700 honor pvp gear, its going to curb-stomp you. Yes it will have a health pool similar to your own, but its power relative to your own is going to be huge bucause youve been ignoring gear progression in favor of skipping content you arent supposed to be skipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Why did you post this
    To remind people that August 2nd seems unlikely.

I wish they would start some event stuff this week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drBricker View Post
    Probably a week or two at least between each installment like Lords of War, and I hate to burst your bubble but the last one is going to be about Illidan, not some random Demon Hunter NPC.
    Even better

Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Paladins got the same Ability with Liadrin and her Blood Knights.
    That is amazing. Are there more of these abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    That is amazing. Are there more of these abilities?
    I recommend just creating new Characters and look through your Followers in the Order Hall report menu, not sure if its on the PvP realm only. (if you got Beta ofc.)

If not wowhead/mmochampion should have a list somewhere.

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/champions

To clarify, most Champions have a ability that you gain when selecting them as your Combat Ally.

Bodyguard means they will just follow you around, others have certain Abilitys or Passives that you gain on the Broken Shore.
    Last edited by Reapocalypse; 2016-07-26 at 02:19 PM.