Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    Well at least for EU people it kind of matters.
    Legion release is on a Tuesday at 00:00 and the usual ID reset is on Wednesday at 03:00. So if you are "hardcore" you will have an extra reset for mythic dungeons. Since they have no ilvl requirement and mythic+0 is doable with ~820 ilvl gear, you basicly get free loot.
    I mean all these things in your answers sound nice except if I take two versions of me, one that rushes and one that does my normal pace, I suspect by the time the raids open I wouldn't be able to tell which is which without checking achievement dates.

Idg the hurry.

15+ Year Old Account
    So does the peanut gallery think there will be something new (no matter how small) tomorrow or no? The community seemed divided on the patch dropping on 7/19 or 7/26. Blizzard saw fit to grace us with the patch a little early (rare for them) when they could have very easily stalled for another week. It seems weird (to me anyway) that they would give us the patch and then make us twiddle our thumbs for an extra week before things start happening, but that's what it seems like. Thoughts?

So did today's restarts activate any of the legion pre-events? I guess not...

Can't decide how I feel about the new official forum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    So does the peanut gallery think there will be something new (no matter how small) tomorrow or no? The community seemed divided on the patch dropping on 7/19 or 7/26. Blizzard saw fit to grace us with the patch a little early (rare for them) when they could have very easily stalled for another week. It seems weird (to me anyway) that they would give us the patch and then make us twiddle our thumbs for an extra week before things start happening, but that's what it seems like. Thoughts?
    I think we'll get the whispers this week. Maybe something else small.

With the DH Q&A this week I think they are coming next restart, just like how the prepatch Q&A happened the week before the prepatch dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    What? The pre-patch was the 19th the moment they told us the pvp season end date, always been that way anyone who thought otherwise was stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unatara/simple
    the armory doesnt seem to work.
    all my characters are shadowy and they arent even my characters.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    What? The pre-patch was the 19th the moment they told us the pvp season end date, always been that way anyone who thought otherwise was stupid.
    Whoa there, calm your horses. Before we got the pvp end season dates there have been some "legit" leaks about the 19th which startet the speculation about 26th aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I mean all these things in your answers sound nice except if I take two versions of me, one that rushes and one that does my normal pace, I suspect by the time the raids open I wouldn't be able to tell which is which without checking achievement dates.

Idg the hurry.
    Potential more/better gear is the difference. I mean isn't it obvious? When you clear 8 more mythic dungeons with 4-7 bosses before the first raid opens you potentially have better gear. Espacially when you can trade dropped items now and they can proc warforged/titanforged up to 850. Also: Weapon relics, they are fucking rare as shit.

Look at Horn of Valor, it's the pre raid BIS trinket for most DPS specs, if you don't have it until the raid opens after 4(?) weeks you are pretty behind.

But that beeing said, only "hardcore" people will care for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new battle.net site skin is in ! Too bad the background videos are not in HD...

Potential more/better gear is the difference. I mean isn't it obvious? When you clear 8 more mythic dungeons with 4-7 bosses before the first raid opens you potentially have better gear. Espacially when you can trade dropped items now and they can proc warforged/titanforged up to 850. Also: Weapon relics, they are fucking rare as shit.
    8 mythic dungeons in a day sounds like a great way to hate myself and be miserable tbh.

Kind of surprised no new prepatch content was added this week. I guess it'll start in August?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Kind of surprised no new prepatch content was added this week. I guess it'll start in August?
    Quite disappointed honestly. I am gonna guess and say new content August 9th. Mainly because of the Timewalking Events.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Quite disappointed honestly. I am gonna guess and say new content August 9th. Mainly because of the Timewalking Events.
    Well that IS disappointing. :/ Thanks for confirming for those of us stuck at work.

I guess it's best to take solace in the fact that something new HAS to happen next week then.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    8 mythic dungeons in a day sounds like a great way to hate myself and be miserable tbh.
    If you plan the order pretty carefully, you can finish all eight in about an hour and a half.

Don't think these events are tied to the weekly maintenance. They could simply hit the switch on the weekend or any other day in the week. IIRC the ghoul event back then startet around midnight on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    If you plan the order pretty carefully, you can finish all eight in about an hour and a half.
    This seems unlikely for a painfully average player with tyrannosaurus arms

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I mean, maybe? I feel like that doesn't leave enough time, though. 3 weeks for all of the rest of the prepatch content mathematically can't be the case because there's 4 weekly quests.. and I needn't explain how 4 weekly quests probably can't fit in 3 weeks.

I'd guess it has to start soon. Very soon.

i figure it will start on aug 2 then ramp up to invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    It fucking is, always was and will be better to start at 105 than 100. Why ? because shit scales and also you will be able to do some zones at 110 and work on other stuff while other people are chopping mobs around level 107. So you can get 1 day headstart.
    Oh wow, a 1 day headstart. For what, exactly? Unless your a world first mythic raider or a top 100 guild thats competing with other guilds, that 1 day headstart means jackshit. So, while you are sitting here trying to get a 1 day headstart that means absolutely nothing, Ill be enjoying the legion content and questing.

At least in the EU, you can forget about that. You're not going to be 110 by the reset.

For that matter, in Blizzards place i'd just reset that weeks IDs on Launch.