Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Normandy church TERROR: ISIS knifemen made priest, 84, KNEEL as they slit his throat

A PRIEST had his throat slit and several others were taken hostage after armed men stormed a church in Normandy during morning mass today, as President Francois Hollande said ISIS had declared war on France.

The hostage, said to be 84-year-old Father Jacques Hamel, was killed by the attackers, who stormed a church in the town of Saint Etienne du Rouvray at around 10am local time (9am UK time).

The knifemen slit his throat after they entered the church by the back door shouting "Allah Akbar", according to local media.

The victim was filmed as he was forced to kneel before the sadistic killers knifed him in the throat, one of the nuns has said.

A statement released by Islamic State this afternoon claimed two of its "soldiers" had carried out the attack.

The men were shot dead by police officers as they emerged from the church.

A number of shots were heard over a period of around 15 seconds as the incident came to an end.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...nne-du-Rouvray
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe...e=news_central

Anyone else feel like we've gotten to the point where we're basically babysitting the two religions. This shit's getting old and I'm sick of people defending religion. It's not a race, it's an ideology and its all stupid. Because some fictitious character we made up to control citizens and make ourselves feel better about death, we keep this silly nonsense going ruining lives and dictating how people should live. People need to knock it off already...

Deleted
    already a thread on this that got closed, because discussing religion is not allowed here, but its basically impossible to not discuss religion in a thread about terror attacks.

Wow, this is horrific...

10+ Year Old Account
    Going into a church and shouting "God is great"...

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Anyone else feel like we've gotten to the point where we're basically babysitting the two religions. This shit's getting old and I'm sick of people defending religion. It's not a race, it's an ideology and its all stupid. Because some fictitious character we made up to control citizens and make ourselves feel better about death, we keep this silly nonsense going ruining lives and dictating how people should live. People need to knock it off already...
    People need to wake up and realize a hard decision needs to be made regarding them.

At some point you have to cut the rot, or the whole dies. It's time to cut the rot out.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    ISIS soldiers adding "unarmed old men" to the list of people they'll attack, right underneath unarmed women and children. Man those soldiers are so tough and brave.

All religions are bat shit crazy and some more than others. I'd say the two craziest are Islam and Latter Day Saints. One breeds extremists who terrorize with bombs and bloodshed, and the other breeds extremists who terrorize with house calls and a smile that makes you want to punch a motherfucker.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-26 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    ISIS soldiers adding "unarmed old men" to the list of people they'll attack, right underneath unarmed women and children. Man those soldiers are so tough and brave.
    they have never claimed to be tough and brave i dont think, their tactics have always been to target civilians, honestly i dont think its long before a school is targeted

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    they have never claimed to be tough and brave i dont think, their tactics have always been to target civilians, honestly i dont think its long before a school is targeted
    They targeted a school in the past. Or was that Boko Haram? Hard to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Lol Boko Haram is no joke. You barely hear anything about it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    boko haram did, and isis most certainly have targeted schools in the ME, but as far as i know, they havent yet in Europe, but i dont think its long before they set some gunmen into a primary school in France or somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Lol Boko Haram is no joke. You barely hear anything about it though.
    because they only operate in Africa AFAIK so media doesn't care as much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    They have been at it for years now, dude..

al-Qaida, Boko haram and al shabbab amongst others likes to target schools, they hate the thought of education. Boko Harams name is Western Education is a sin or something like that crap.

Then we have the Beslan school massacre where it also was Islamic terrorists killing almost 400.

Deleted
    So so tragic, what is this leading to, I am quite concerned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    al-Qaida, Boko haram and al shabbab amongst others likes to target schools, they hate the thought of education. Boko Harams name is Western Education is a sin or something like that crap.

Then we have the Beslan school massacre where it also was Islamic terrorists killing almost 400.
    yeah, i know they target schools, thats why i said not long until they do target ones in the west, im fairly sure within the next 2 years we are gonna see a massive massacre at a school somewhere in western europe in the name as islam

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It won't be long before they have an attack in my country.
    Scary.

And how would you bring these dumb one-liners to practice?
    First step is stop calling them dumb one-liners, and getting people in the "real world" to stop defending the stuff. Religion is an outdated society construct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It won't be long before they have an attack in my country.
    Scary.

And how would you bring these dumb one-liners to practice?
    You kill them all
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

yeah, i know they target schools, thats why i said not long until they do target ones in the west, im fairly sure within the next 2 years we are gonna see a massive massacre at a school somewhere in western europe in the name as islam
    Wouldnt surprise me one bit if they did, security in schools is poor in many countrys.

Deleted
    Isn't this like the 4th or 5th time ISIS has declared war on France?