Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Wouldnt surprise me one bit if they did, security in schools is poor in many countrys.
    here there is no security in schools. Well i dont know, maybe some in london do, but where i have lived and gone to school in the past, there is 0 security. you can just walk right on up to the school and through the doors and no one would be there to stop you, some schools in london probably have an ID entry or a security guard or something at most

Damn... that sucks. My condolences to his family and friends.

France has been getting shit on by ISIS, it will be interesting to see how the country progresses to fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    France has been getting shit on by ISIS, it will be interesting to see how the country progresses to fix it.
    change facebook profile pic to flag, lay some flowers, repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Forums really do need a like button

Don't forget to make sure people know your thoughts and prayers are being put to work.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    You kill them all
    So genocide

this is another clear case of how european laws are to much permissive, has i've debated with the usual crown who put the right of the terrorists above the right of the law abiding citizens the only way to stop this madness is to go all out on the radicalized one who live in europe and have your passport, we need to arrest them and deport them in special jails outside euro soil guantanamo style.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    This shit is just getting beyond crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    All religions are bat shit crazy and some more than others. I'd say the two craziest are Islam and Latter Day Saints. One breeds extremists who terrorize with bombs and bloodshed, and the other breeds extremists who terrorize with house calls and a smile that makes you want to punch a motherfucker.
    All are crazy?

ISIS are in panic mode over the losses and the shaking of its grasp in Syria and Iraq, so they are activating whatever they have in Europe to spill as much blood as possible think of it as their version of scorched earth, the bad part is that those attacks will only increase in the near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget the moment of silence before a soccer match

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuthebough View Post
    Just do us all a favor and leave these forums for good.

You are hated by all here.
    Because I pointed out how retarded 'kill all' is? I can imagine that annoying the intellectually challenged. Also are you enjoying your ban

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuthebough View Post
    Our military kills more innocent people in the Middle East tho.

We are the true murderers, not them. Lel.
    Only because they are being used as human shields. We dont go bombing movie theaters and grocery stores just to intentionally kill as many civilians as possible and promote a religion just for the fun of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Isn't this like the 4th or 5th time ISIS has declared war on France?
    It is because Les Frenchies invariably go back to sitting in cafes and smoking Gauloises whilst discussing terminably dull Truffaut films and forget about ISIS, which ISIS finds really annoying.

"Hey, we are supposed to be at war here, pay us some attention and stop discussing whether or not Alain Delon wasted his talents in third rate movies."

10+ Year Old Account
    ISIS worlds biggest cowards. I'd love to see these guys go one on one with someone face to face in a ring, they'd probably wet themselves with fear because they can only attack old and/or defenseless people. Bet they were so pumped taking on that old man, I am sure they showed him. What did they really hope to achieve? fear? ISIS are just a bunch of childish kids or man babies who want attention. Its like the bully at school that thinks he's cool for picking on the first year kids lol.

I'll never understand terrorism, its meant to incite fear, but instead it just makes me more determined to do the things they don't want me to do... Didn't think that message through did you ISIS?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And how would you bring these dumb one-liners to practice?
    Honestly I think we as a society need to accept that religion has served it's purpose. We need to stop being obsessed with what comes after and instead focus on the positives we can make in our lives now.

Religion does more harm than good these days

Bring on the infraction you allmighty infractioners.
    Last edited by prwraith; 2016-07-26 at 06:26 PM.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Okay.. Not what I asked, but whatever.

Society isn't going to stop being religious.
    So once again: What is a real solution, a concrete policy, to fix things?
    Realistically, this is a problem you're going to have to solve slowly. You can't institute a policy change and have everything just work right. If it were so simple it would have been done (well you'd think it would have been done anyway)
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Muslim scum.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    ISIS worlds biggest cowards. I'd love to see these guys go one on one with someone face to face in a ring, they'd probably wet themselves with fear because they can only attack old and/or defenseless people.
    You do realize they are currently militarily engaged with over 70 countries? They are also directly combating at least 4-5 different countries' militaries on the ground, plus being regularly bombed by a handful of others, including the "mightiest" airforce in the world.

I am not condoning their behavior by any means, but it takes a lot more balls to join ISIS today then to join just about any other military in the world.

I'll never understand terrorism, its meant to incite fear, but instead it just makes me more determined to do the things they don't want me to do... Didn't think that message through did you ISIS?
    Inciting fear is one of the goals. The other is pure vengeance. "Western world" is responsible for untold number of civilian casualties in the Middle East. For a lot of them, this is the only way of striking back.