The best part about Wrynn... [spoilers]

The best part about Wrynn's death, is its one less character forcing me to listen to Chris metz end voice. Seriously bluzz... hire some new voice talent. Metzen voices most of it and it's obvious. It's also obvious when you recycle the guy who did lore master cho over and over again. Rant off.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-07-27 at 03:03 AM.

Deleted
    #chrismetzaniswod
    #chrismetzanhasfeelingstoo

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummmm spoilers.....not many people want to know what happens until Legion's release...
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Is its one less character forcing me to listen to Chris metz end voice. Seriously bluzz... hire some new voice talent. Metzen voices most of it and it's obvious. It's also obvious when you recycle the guy who did lore master cho over and over again. Rant off.
    But the same guy who did Loremaster Cho sang the savages song in Pocahontas! It's bizarre seeing that movie now and trying to get the visual of Cho singing it out of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is its one less character forcing me to listen to Chris metz end voice. Seriously bluzz... hire some new voice talent. Metzen voices most of it and it's obvious. It's also obvious when you recycle the guy who did lore master cho over and over again. Rant off.
    Metzen wasn't either of them; Varian got a new voice actor in Mists of Pandaria and Jim Cummings voiced Lorewalker Cho, singing and spoken (he's the guy who does Tigger in Winnie the Pooh, as well as Minsc from Baldur's Gate, Mean Pete from Disney works, and a bevy of other voice work over the decades). Neither are Metzen and Cummings the only two voice actors they reuse often; they also use Cam Clarke a lot for dungeon and raid bosses.

If yer gonna rant, rant with facts.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Metzen wasn't either of them; Varian got a new voice actor in Mists of Pandaria and Jim Cummings voiced Lorewalker Cho, singing and spoken (he's the guy who does Tigger in Winnie the Pooh, as well as Minsc from Baldur's Gate, Mean Pete from Disney works, and a bevy of other voice work over the decades). Neither are Metzen and Cummings the only two voice actors they reuse often; they also use Cam Clarke a lot for dungeon and raid bosses.

If yer gonna rant, rant with facts.
    Preach it.

Granted, I'm an unabashed Metzen fan, but I'm sad that he doesn't do as much VO work for WoW as he used to. He reprised his role as Thrall in Warlords, of course, but I can't think of any other role that he voiced. I kind of hope that with Overwatch launched, he'll have more time for other Blizzard games and to do stuff like adding his unique voice to a boss VO here and there.

Umm....Spoilers, Varian is metzen.

I could be very fucking wrong or so...but..idk.

Also, adding spoiler within a thread that has no spoilers is bait Isnt it? So, nothing to see here guys. Soon, mods will end this thread.

/endthread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

I could be very fucking wrong or so...but..idk.

Also, adding spoiler within a thread that has no spoilers is bait Isnt it? So, nothing to see here guys. Soon, mods will end this thread.

/endthread
    unless they changed something and you can rename your thread by yourself., im pretty sure the mods renamed the thread.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    neither of them are chris metzen...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Metzen is thrall too.. that motherfucker is everywhere in this game, WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!!!

If you look at the voice section of the Legion credits there's hundreds of voice actors. No need to whine about your imaginary issues.

I'm probably a weirdo, but I like both Chris Metzen (as a persona on stage at least) and his voice

Metzen wasn't either of them; Varian got a new voice actor in Mists of Pandaria
    He only had a different voice actor for 5.1. He's been voiced by metzan again ever since.

I like metzans voice acting though =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    He only had a different voice actor for 5.1. He's been voiced by metzan again ever since.

I like metzans voice acting though =)
    http://g4tv.com/videos/48737/The-Voi...ohn-Interview/ Varian has been voiced by John St. John since 5.0; his new voice actor's first lines can be heard at the end of the pandaren starting zone for Alliance pandaren. St. John also voices him in Warlords of Draenor, what presence Wrynn has in it, and in the Legion cinematic and Broken Shore scenario.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

they should let me do voices, i do a pretty mean orc, troll, and worgen. working on my dwarf. and im really good at the annoy-o-bot voice from hearthstone.

suck at human voice tho
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

The best part about Wrynn's death, is its one less character forcing me to listen to Chris metz end voice. Seriously bluzz... hire some new voice talent. Metzen voices most of it and it's obvious. It's also obvious when you recycle the guy who did lore master cho over and over again. Rant off.
    I like Metzen's voice, but he shouldn't be using it so often. He's actually pretty darn good as a voice actor, I mean his characters sound just as real and animated like those of the professional stars they hire in to do some voice overs.. don't knock the man so.

http://g4tv.com/videos/48737/The-Voi...ohn-Interview/ Varian has been voiced by John St. John since 5.0; his new voice actor's first lines can be heard at the end of the pandaren starting zone for Alliance pandaren. St. John also voices him in Warlords of Draenor, what presence Wrynn has in it, and in the Legion cinematic and Broken Shore scenario.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Varian_Wrynn

"Chris Metzen said he provided Varian's voice at BlizzCon 2009.[47] Jon St. John (the voice of Duke Nukem) mentioned playing King Varian in a 2010 interview.[48] In 2012, Metzen acknowledged that he voiced Varian in the Landfall patch"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1068321/

Metzan has voiced varian in every patch that wasn't landfall.

What do people smoke to think Varian is NOT voiced by Metzen?