Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    "He hasn't actually started started actually DOING these terrible fascist things he says he wants to do YET. So let's elect him into the most powerful office in the world to see if he will!"
    Buck doesn't consider them to be fascist, he thinks they are what will restore America to its glory.

Where have I heard this before... No, I will break Godwin's law! It was - Mussolini!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It's more of a commentary on how dangerous he thinks Donald Trump is that he's willing to team up with Hillary Clinton to stop him.
    This. An unfortunate reality of adulthood is that you sometimes have to support the lesser evil to prevent the greater evil.

In reality, he got a few concessions from Clinton. He wasn't going to get everything he wanted. He didn't have the votes to win.

In the adult world, this is called compromise. I will start respecting Republicans when they start understanding this concept.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    This. An unfortunate reality of adulthood is that you sometimes have to support the lesser evil to prevent the greater evil.
    Right. Except, if that's the mentality, then why bother voting at all. It'll be the same BS next year. Now that it has happened once, it'll be happening every year; "You must vote for our candidate so that we can beat the candidate on the other side of the aisle! Because <insert fearmongering here.>"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    He is just more against Trump the Hillary. When facing 2 awful choices you sometimes have to pick the lesser of two evils.
    that would be trump.
    have people already forgotten the emails?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    On today's episode of "MMO-Champion General Off-Topic Posters use words they don't understand"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    that would be trump.
    E-mails again... Even FBI said that it doesn't warrant charging her with anything.

It is like those people who in 2008 believed that Obama was an Islamist agent which would make the US into an Islamic state; 8 years have passed, nothing has happened, and yet they still preach, "He still has a few months to do it!" Funny how much people get stuck on their beliefs, stubbornly ignoring all evidence.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Ah so old Sanders was a sellout. SAD!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Bernie Sanders: A man who said the system was rigged, was correct the system was rigged, and now is endorsing the person who rigged it.

Yep; he has no self-respect and is a doormat.

Would have made an excellent president!
    How was it rigged? she got more votes.

Even if you took super delegates out of it, she got more votes.

The only way for Sanders to win was to rig the system and have the superdelegates vote against the democratic will of the party.....

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    E-mails again... Even FBI said that it doesn't warrant charging her with anything.

It is like those people who in 2008 believed that Obama was an Islamist agent which would make the US into an Islamic state; 8 years have passed, nothing has happened, and yet they still preach, "He still has a few months to do it!" Funny how much people get stuck on their beliefs, stubbornly ignoring all evidence.
    haha.
    FBI is corrupt and recommending she not be charged is proof. if it was anyone else they would be in prison by now.
    just because they refuse to do their job does not make killary innocent.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha.
    FBI is corrupt and recommending she not be charged is proof. if it was anyone else they would be in prison by now.
    "The fact that my conclusion wasn't shared by another group is proof that that group is also corrupt!"

You are creating a situation where you will never be satisfied until the conclusion you've made is shown to be true, even if it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha.
    "Everybody is corrupt, but I know the truth!"

Yep, sure, bud...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Hmm, problems with mails VS fascism.
    Which would be worse?
    topic secret emails.
    if she couldnt even protect those. do you really think she will protect even greater ones as president?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "Everybody is corrupt, but I know the truth!"

Yep, sure, bud...
    "we have all this evidence that prove she did it but we recommend you dont charge her."
    looks like corruption to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    "we have all this evidence that prove she did it but we recommend you dont charge her."
    looks like corruption to me.
    No, this is a basic report. Corruption would be, "We don't have any evidence, she is clean", if they did have it. Here, they are basically saying that yes, she did it, but it doesn't constitute a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that's illegal. You cant trade things for political contributions or endorsements if they gave him that plane they all violated the Hatch Act.

that would be trump.
    If he felt that way he wouldn't be supporting her. Knowing what he knows she is his lesser evil, even if you don't understand why or how. Maybe you are taking a page from Newt and how you feel is more important then empirical evidence, numbers or facts though. Since you don't think it is true or feel it isn't no way Sanders could disagree right!?!
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Remember he's technically a democrat when they caucus in the Senate. If he does that his career is over the Democrats would ensure that.
    With what power?

15+ Year Old Account
    So about that "Bernie or bust"...
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    The funniest thing to me is seeing all the people upset by this. People need to get it through their head that both parties are corrupt to their core and continuing to vote for either party is doing every american and just about every human being on this planet a disservice. Maybe in another 4 years you will learn, doubtful though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    If he felt that way he wouldn't be supporting her. Knowing what he knows she is his lesser evil, even if you don't understand why or how. Maybe you are taking a page from Newt and how you feel is more important then empirical evidence, numbers or facts though. Since you don't think it is true or feel it isn't no way Sanders could disagree right!?!
    They're selectively ignoring Trump's past, all of his lying to investors and scamming people out of their money to justify their support of him and opposition to Hillary. They see his deplorable past actions as okay and forgiveable because it wasn't in politics. Where Hillary has a pretty corrupt political past, Trump has an egregiously massive past of corruption and lack of ethics, but it was in business so it's "okay". This is one of the most irrationally partisan elections I've ever seen as far as Republican supporters go.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It shows he is a fraud. He never wanted a "revolution." And he never was against the "elite."
    It doesn't say that at all. He said that he would endorse the Democratic Candidate, and did. After being "beaten", he gave his endorsement to Clinton to help keep Trump out. That's the way life works. You can't always win, but working towards stopping a threat to the country is a better way to go out than throwing a tantrum.