Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    I am not condoning their behavior by any means, but it takes a lot more balls to join ISIS today then to join just about any other military in the world.
    Not if you're a believer.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

We should start deporting all muslims back where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    People need to wake up and realize a hard decision needs to be made regarding them.

At some point you have to cut the rot, or the whole dies. It's time to cut the rot out.
    so a solution is....?

To some barren volcanic island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, it wasn't ISIS, even when its official, it cant be ISIS. Just a lone wolf. No such thing as terrorism.

#GoDNCHILLDOG!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    so a solution is....?
    Mass deportation of muhammads

Lies, all of it, Islam is the religion of peace

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Don't forget to make sure people know your thoughts and prayers are being put to work.
    And a hashtag too. Can't forget a hashtag. And let's make videos holding a sign with the hashtag on it. That'll fix everything. Guaranteed.

Deleted
    I'm getting tired of repeating myself, but here you go: Rid yourself of the people who would do you harm and oppose the treacherous, self loathing scum who defend them. Take back your countries. But peacefully, do not stoop to the level of the regressive left. Vote them out.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-26 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Not if you're a believer.
    Undoubtedly, but to which degree the bulk of ISIS followers are believers is debatable anyway. A lot of their core fighters (especially ex-Soviet and ex-Iraqi military) are there for non-religious reasons. I would wager that the percentage of real believers there isn't all that huge.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I can imagine this hashtag #NOTALLISIS
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    They targeted a school in the past. Or was that Boko Haram? Hard to keep up.
    Of course they attack schools.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    You do realize they are currently militarily engaged with over 70 countries? They are also directly combating at least 4-5 different countries' militaries on the ground, plus being regularly bombed by a handful of others, including the "mightiest" airforce in the world.

I am not condoning their behavior by any means, but it takes a lot more balls to join ISIS today then to join just about any other military in the world.

Inciting fear is one of the goals. The other is pure vengeance. "Western world" is responsible for untold number of civilian casualties in the Middle East. For a lot of them, this is the only way of striking back.
    did you understand that they still there because we aren't going all out? If we apply a ww2 method going in with 1 million of soldiers going house by house after carpet bombing the cities they own.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Good to see MMOC members solving complex world issues, what's next "fix world hunger by dumping food in africa"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I'm getting tired of repeating myself, but here you go: Rid yourself of the people who would do you harm and oppose those traitors who would defend them.
    That is not very practical advice though. Sorting out those who would do us harm from those who have harm done to them, is the hard bit.

Deleted
    yesterday....
    ...i got infracted because i told the truth about those topics.
    Today: the next islamic motivated killings....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That is not very practical advice though. Sorting out those who would do us harm from those who have harm done to them, is the hard bit.
    It's not hard at all. There is a problem with a group of people.

To get rid of the problem, get rid of the source.

You have to be tough and stop being a carebear if you wish to do what is in your best interest.

Deport all that you can, break up their communities and start integrating these people, force them to adapt. Cut off the welfare, stop enabling them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Good to see MMOC members solving complex world issues, what's next "fix world hunger by dumping food in africa"
    We solved that ages ago...they should eat more.

Pussies doing what they do best... attacking civilians, and on top of that elderly ones at that...

If there's a hell I hope their "72 virgins" rape them with barbed strap-ons for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Anyone else feel like we've gotten to the point where we're basically babysitting the two religions. This shit's getting old and I'm sick of people defending religion. It's not a race, it's an ideology and its all stupid. Because some fictitious character we made up to control citizens and make ourselves feel better about death, we keep this silly nonsense going ruining lives and dictating how people should live. People need to knock it off already...
    I'm sorry, at what point did the elderly priest and his mass harm the public compared to two muslims?