Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Just make their religion illegal then.
    We banned Catholicism.

We had Protestant versus Catholic issues that started in the 16th Century and are still ongoing in parts of Ireland and Scotland.

Banning ideas is slightly less practical that chocolate teapots and nowhere near as delicious.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    So, ISIS folks are okay even with desecrating holy places like this? I don't think those folks follow the religion they think they follow!
    One religion's holy place is another religion's outhouse.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Uprooting millions of people from their home and dumping them in a foreign land with no home or money isn't legal
    And who's gonna punish you? (assuming it is illegal, which I doubt, as they are illegal immigrants anyway)

The US? Unlikely.

The UN? Good joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We banned Catholicism.

We had Protestant versus Catholic issues that started in the 16th Century and are still ongoing in parts of Ireland and Scotland.

Banning ideas is slightly less practical that chocolate teapots and nowhere near as delicious.
    Issue there is we stopped.

We should have just executed all the catholics. Simple as.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    And who's gonna punish you? (assuming it is illegal, which I doubt, as they are illegal immigrants anyway)

The US? Unlikely.

The UN? Good joke.
    I feel like im talking to a child....

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Funny that, considering mosques are always filthy hovels.

Well, it looks like I am not the only one who got an infraction.

What can I say really? Religion is peaceful. Your governments are not in anyway responsible for this. Saudi Arabia is the most tolerant country in the world. What else? Warlords of Draenor is the best WoW expansion.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 07:50 PM.

Not all of them being bad just isn't good enough of an excuse anymore, I fear.
    yes it is, blaming innocent people for things other people have done is not something normal people do.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I feel like im talking to a child....
    Whatever floats your boat, I consider you to be just what you are: A weak person, unwilling to do what is in his own best interest and his nation's, you do not put your own people first. And a coward.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Not always. Christianity and Judaism have an important part in Islamic teachings, AFAIK. Desecrating a Christian church would be unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    That time of the week again already? What's next, van filled with puppies? Orphanage for the blind, deaf and crippled?

Guess it's time to change our Facebook avatars again.

So, ISIS folks are okay even with desecrating holy places like this? I don't think those folks follow the religion they think they follow!

When the Ottomans invaded Constantinople, they went to the Hagia Sophia, where many of the citizens had fled to find sanctuary and murdered them all, raping nuns on the altar and killing priests where they stood.

I'm pretty sure Allah didn't punish the Ottomans much for desecrating the holy places of the kuffar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all of them being bad just isn't good enough of an excuse anymore, I fear.

And I'm pretty sure you can deport people for whatever reason, as long as they are not citizens of your nation. The true reason being cultural or religious in nature or whatever is irrelevant.
    A lot of them would be citizens though, so how is it a solution?

And you cannot deport people because you feel like it. We have this thing called the law and it must be respected...if not, what are we even fighting for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    yes it is, blaming innocent people for things other people have done is not something normal people do.
    Blaming implies there is any doubt that they've brought this problem onto you.

You're only kidding yourself.

Deleted
    Whatever floats your boat, I consider you to be just what you are: A weak person, unwilling to do what is in his own best interest and his nation's, you do not put your own people first. And a coward.
    I wonder if people actually read the crazy they write.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    A lot of them would be citizens though, so how is it a solution?

And you cannot deport people because you feel like it. We have this thing called the law and it must be respected...if not, what are we even fighting for?
    I said 'anyone you can deport', obviously that excludes citizens, I literally said that in the post you quoted.

You can deport illegal immigrants, they are inherently not allowed to be in your country anyway. Same goes for non citizens.

Not always. Christianity and Judaism have an important part in Islamic teachings, AFAIK. Desecrating a Christian church would be unacceptable.
    It's actually Haram to damage a chrurch or Synagogue in Islamic faith.

Blaming implies there is any doubt that they've brought this problem onto you.

You're only kidding yourself.
    you are the one doing the blaming dumbass

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 07:51 PM.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Issue there is we stopped.

We should have just executed all the catholics. Simple as.
    We did execute Catholics, they just stopped telling us they were Catholics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    you are the one doing the blaming dumbass
    But I'm not blaming them. I'm pointing out the truth, painfully obvious as it is.

Dumbass.