Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Amazonian women.
    Amazonian =/= Amazon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_River

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Oh Dear, have you been in a coma or cryogenics frozen for 60 years? OMG this world must be terrifying for you.
    So you don't actually have any arguments. You just wanted to try and generalize a group of people based on where they fall on a political spectrum.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Internet activism has got to be the most cowardice and lazy form of activism currently on this globe, where both of those recommended traits are only matched by their absolute ignorance.

I used to wonder what would happen if we gave those people who wrote for tabloids a bigger stage, when i was younger. Then the internet came and well, seems as with all things invented bad things do come from it.

Also attacking entertainers for having a political opinion and stance is a new low, half of these people most likely listen to, watched movies of and read literature (and liked it!) of people they would not have even remotely agreed with on their politics. Maybe i'm becoming more bitter the older i get but it does seem the young 20 crowd surely is far more idiotic then when i was that age.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2016-07-26 at 07:28 PM.

Amazonian women.
    Query is this deliberate or do you not know that the Amazon's in question are Greek not women from the Amazon rainforest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Internet activism has got to be the most cowardice and lazy form of activism currently on this globe, where both of those recommended traits are only matched by their absolute ignorance.

I used to wonder what would happen if we gave those people who wrote for tabloids a bigger stage, when i was younger. Then the internet came and well, seems as with all things invented bad things do come from it.
    #thoughtsandprayers

I think thats a bit lazier than the usual internet activism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    For once we agree on something. I hate how people try to use the largely Jewish identity of the state of Israel as a shield to hide behind. No, you are a country like any other and your actions in your capacity as a country are open to criticism like any other.
    indeed they are. but under law, they are being openly aggressed by a registered terrorist organisation (hamas) who are constantly firing rockets at them, to a point where they had to develop an "anti rocket shield" to shoot them down.

but ovc, its all Isreals fault

Natalie Portman is Jewish?

And why does she no longer fill that same hole?

I think I missed information about here. lol

Natalie Portman is my impression of the perfect looking woman, so I am genuinely curious about the above.
    Natalie Portman has always been Jewish. But she's old and gross now, and not from Israel so it's different?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    So you don't actually have any arguments. You just wanted to try and generalize a group of people based on where they fall on a political spectrum.
    I am just curious if you've been trapped in an ice sheet for several decades and missed out on the lefts decision to go gaga for Muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am just curious if you've been trapped in an ice sheet for several decades and missed out on the lefts decision to go gaga for Muslims.
    So now we're talking about Muslims, what happened about the Jews? Are you only capable of throwing out buzz words without any actual thought?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Natalie Portman has always been Jewish. But she's old and gross now, and not from Israel so it's different?
    I've also heard Natalie Portman is a cunt, like just unbearable cunt.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today I learnt that the Ancient Greeks discovered the Americas.

Can't wait for what tomorrow brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also heard Natalie Portman is a cunt, like just unbearable cunt.
    So are most people on this forum, but we get used to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it was the right who attempted to exterminate them.
    Very much this^

Disagreeing with, in the way of political strategy/motivation or politics in general does not equal hatred.

Not sure what country you're from, but here in America it's the right-wing anti-PC crowd that loudly professes its conspiracies and hatred of "Jews" infiltrating wall street and Hollywood.

I'm also pretty sure ISIS and all the middle-eastern countries calling for the death of Israel are also right of center. Hitler also says hi.

Somehow I don't see or think, that their issue is simply that she's from Israel, granted their argument to boycott her may be silly, your title is wholly inaccurate as to why they are at odds with her.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-07-26 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    indeed they are. but under law, they are being openly aggressed by a registered terrorist organisation (hamas) who are constantly firing rockets at them, to a point where they had to develop an "anti rocket shield" to shoot them down.

but ovc, its all Isreals fault
    It's not that black and white both sides commit plenty of acts that are considered to be acts of aggression by the other side. Doesn't always have to be bombs or weapons.

she's being criticized for her actions, how awful. people have a right not to be criticized, by jove! a human right!
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

7+ Year Old Account
    So now we're talking about Muslims, what happened about the Jews?
    Omg you really have been cryogenically frozen. How are you coping with the Internet? Who was president when you got iced? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?!?!!?!??!

The Islamic world is notoriously Anti-semitic, and the Left has decided unfailing solidarity with Muslims means an instant disdain for Israeli's and Israel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Today I learnt that the Ancient Greeks discovered the Americas.

Can't wait for what tomorrow brings.
    I actually am curious about the History of why the Amazon rainforest was named as such. Was it just the whole hard one Europe has for Greeco-Roman mythology?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So are most people on this forum, but we get used to it.
    I live with what I am.

Where's tennisauce?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Very much this^

Disagreeing with, in the way of political strategy/motivation or politics in general does not equal hatred.

Not sure what country you're from, but here in America it's the right-wing anti-PC crowd that loudly professes its conspiracies and hatred of "Jews" infiltrating wall street and Hollywood.

I'm also pretty sure ISIS and all the middle-eastern countries calling for the death of Israel are also right of center. Hitler also says hi.

Somehow I don't see or think, that their issue is simply that she's from Israel, granted their argument to boycotts may be silly, your title is wholly inaccurate as to why they are at odds with her.
    It is often the left and far right that hate Jews.

It's nice they have something in common, but a less hate filled hobby would be preferable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg you really have been cryogenically frozen. How are you coping with the Internet? Who was president when you got iced? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?!?!!?!??!

The Islamic world is notoriously Anti-semitic, and the Left has decided unfailing solidarity with Muslims means an instant disdain for Israeli's and Israel.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually am curious about the History of why the Amazon rainforest was named as such. Was it just the whole hard one Europe has for Greeco-Roman mythology?

- - - Updated - - -

I live with what I am.
    I think you're the one who needs to chill

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I really don't give a fuck about the political views of actors and actresses. I care only about their performances in their movies.
    I wish I could say the same.

Whenever I see Tom Cruise in a movie I remember him jumping on couches being crazy. Can't do anything about it, the pictures just pop up in my head!