Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    when its only dozens of people?
    My point was, major shit can happen on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Amazonian women.

LOL I'm shocked no one educated you on this after three pages.

The Amazons from Greek mythology are where the name of that region CAME FROM

Hell the majority of the names of anything in South America at this point was from Spaniards and Portuguese people.

So, no, Amazons like Wonder Woman are not from South America as the Greeks hadn't even known about South America when that crap was written.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Wait, what?...
    That was like...
    Are you joking or...
    IDK how to even respond to how ridiculous that is. I kind of feel bad for you now.
    It's actually pretty true. In the US the right has been the ones supporting Israel and the Jews for quite a while and in the meantime the left has tried to ultimately undermine them while also somehow excluding them from their little victimization nonsense. I wouldn't be shocked if those little "forbidden words" posters colleges have now didn't include "Man I just got jew'd". Oh and yes I found out those were real when I went to an orientation at a state school last Friday. Luckily the guy was like "Let's just breeze past this"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Tennisace

we need you!
    I am sure Justin Trudeau will resolve this, it is current year after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Amazonian women.
    Those are women from the amazon, not the same thing.

Wonder woman was the only good thing in that terrible movie about an alien and rich man doing fisticuffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Wait, what?...
    That was like...
    Are you joking or...
    IDK how to even respond to how ridiculous that is. I kind of feel bad for you now.
    Anti-Semitism is rife in left wing politics, much of it stems from anti-Israeli policies that went too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There's a big difference between being against the actions of the Israeli government, and being anti-Semitic.
    Yeah, but a lot of these tweets would appear to be the latter masquerading as the former.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's a big difference between being against the actions of the Israeli government, and being anti-Semitic.
    Precisely my point. The posters appear to attack her defense of the Israeli military. Which albeit it may seem silly, but still it's not them being anti-Semetic as the title of the thread suggests.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's actually pretty true. In the US the right has been the ones supporting Israel and the Jews for quite a while and in the meantime the left has tried to ultimately undermine them while also somehow excluding them from their little victimization nonsense. I wouldn't be shocked if those little "forbidden words" posters colleges have now didn't include "Man I just got jew'd". Oh and yes I found out those were real when I went to an orientation at a state school last Friday. Luckily the guy was like "Let's just breeze past this"
    Except not supporting Isreal has nothing to do with "hating Jews". Not liking a government is not the same as not liking it's people. I don't like the US government, that doesn't mean I don't like Americans as a whole.
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2016-07-26 at 07:52 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Being Palestinian I really give 0 shits about Gal Gadot being Israeli. They are forced to serve in the military for 2 years and given how crazy things are over there I don't blame them for being the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Yeah, but a lot of these tweets would appear to be the latter masquerading as the former.
    I didn't really see anything that actually attacked her religion. They all pretty much whined about her being a zionist.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman

She is. She has not been in any good movies in a while so thats why :P
    Being Jewish gives her more bonus points. I don't know why, but I find many of them oddly attractive in a generalized way.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I imagine if the internet, twitter and MMOC were around during the 1600-1900's hundreds, people who would criticize the genocide and oppression of the Native Americans would be met with the same kind of behavior from people who claimed they were being "Anti-American", or "anti-settlers".

Additionally they would say stupid shit like "well, if the Native Americans wouldn't attack them and resist the settlers taking over their country..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    LOL I'm shocked no one educated you on this after three pages.

The Amazons from Greek mythology are where the name of that region CAME FROM

Hell the majority of the names of anything in South America at this point was from Spaniards and Portuguese people.

So, no, Amazons like Wonder Woman are not from South America as the Greeks hadn't even known about South America when that crap was written.
    Thanks for that! I had to google it to confirm.

"The character is a founding member of the Justice League, demigoddess, and warrior princess of the Amazons, which are based on the Amazons of Greek mythology."
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Being an ultranationalist is a crappy thing in general. A lot of people excuse Israeli ultranationalism because something-something-jesus. I don't know how much of a nationalist Gadot is, however, so I won't really comment on her directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for that! I had to google it to confirm.

"The character is a founding member of the Justice League, demigoddess, and warrior princess of the Amazons, which are based on the Amazons of Greek mythology."
    She's basically Iranian. IRONY. Irany?

Deleted
    That's what they all keep saying. No one gives a second thought to the question: what would happen if Muslims/Palestinians really would get their way? Answer: holocaust II.

Lefties just need something to hate, and with their Muslim toyboys being above all criticism, anti-semitism is the natural next step.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-07-26 at 08:07 PM.

how can you hate this? she looks so cute

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Except not supporting Isreal has nothing to do with "hating Jews". Not liking a government is not the same as not liking it's people. I don't like the US government, that doesn't mean I don't like Americans as a whole.
    Where did I say "not supporting Israel." I flat out said they've undermined. You're just closing your ears and eyes and somehow pinning it on Israel's support.

Shes pretty hot though.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Anti-Semitism is rife in left wing politics, much of it stems from anti-Israeli policies that went too far.
    Which policies are Antisemitic? Not supporting Isreal is not Antisemitism.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)