Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    A lot of liberals are jews....

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you did there
    A lot of Jews are self hating. A lot of white people these days are now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The part of Twitter equivalent to the comments section on Youtube? That's all this is and people keep reporting on it like it's news. I imagine I could go to Fox News articles and find some really stupid shit, but how is that news? It's just random people having opinions like random people always have. This is mindless celebrity gossip bullshit. This is not reporting the news; this is inventing it.
    Hi, welcome to GoT, where the rules are made up and the point's don't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    A lot of Jews are self hating. A lot of white people these days are now as well.
    Its the humor :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Except not supporting Isreal has nothing to do with "hating Jews". Not liking a government is not the same as not liking it's people. I don't like the US government, that doesn't mean I don't like Americans as a whole.
    That is why the DNC conspired to bring up Bernie's presumably Jewish religion to get a bump in the polls in favor of Hillary.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Actually it does. Supporting it(it stemmed from giving the Jews consolations from the Holocaust essentially) is pro Jewish. Being against it however is not anti Semitic
    Lol no it doesn't. Not liking a government, and the policies that government puts forth, has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether you like the people under the government.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    The Amazon River is named after the mythological Greek all-female warriors, called The Amazons, prior to knowledge that South America even existed.

The correct look for an Amazonian Warrior then, would be Mediterranean-but-not-quite-Greek: which somebody from the Levant is perfectly able to play.

She's well cast for the role in aesthetic, except for obviously being twiggy compared to Wonder Woman - who is often portrayed as being very fit/toned, even muscular (particularly in her more modern iterations):

Most people think of the Amazons as Scythians (or proto-Iranians).

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I would celebrate 8 days of Chanukah with her, 8 crazy nights...
    i could watch that all day

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    The difference is that "The Left" understands that neither side is innocent, yet the government continues to support one side no matter what they do, due purely to financial ties to the US.
    We are bound up in this "You are either with us, or against us!" paradox, when in reality we need to be with them towards coming to a peaceful resolution, and against the continued violence and bloodshed being perpetrated by both sides.
    Just because one side is wrong, doesn't mean that the other side is any less wrong.
    The new left understands nothing except those in their little victimization pyramid. Both the left and the right are pretty much ridiculous at this point. Both seem to just use "because I said so" as a reason these days(or "the bible" or "minorities")

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The left has hated Jews for a long time.
    That's a nice made up reality you're living in. I'm sure you have many sources of confirmation bias to support this ridiculous statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Which policies are Antisemitic? Not supporting Isreal is not Antisemitism.
    I did not say the policies were anti-Semitic, I said much of the anti-Semitism stems from anti-Israeli policies, it is the viewpoint being taken too far, not the policies.

Unfortunately people often take a dislike for a state and turn it into a dislike for people associated with that state, in this case an anti-Israeli platform turned into an anti-Semitic one.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Welp.

I'm in love.
    If you like that, the trailer is also available

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But being opposed to Zionism is not the same as being anti-Semitic. That's like saying anyone who opposed the apartheid in South Africa must have hated white people.
    So, let me get this straight...

- hating Zionism is not anti-semitism
    - hating Christianity is not racism, hate speech or insulting religious freedom
    - hating Islam and its teachings is 110% racist nazi stuff without question

Right?

(Jyst FYI, I get your point very well, I just like pointing out certain double standards that certain people have.)

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    That is why the DNC conspired to bring up Bernie's presumably Jewish religion to get a bump in the polls in favor of Hillary.
    Except that's not what that e-mail suggested. The e-mail was about suggesting that he was actually atheist.

DOZENS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! Where are they all coming from!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    The Amazon River is named after the mythological Greek all-female warriors, called The Amazons, prior to knowledge that South America even existed.

The correct look for an Amazonian Warrior then, would be Mediterranean-but-not-quite-Greek: which somebody from the Levant is perfectly able to play.

She's well cast for the role in aesthetic, except for obviously being twiggy compared to Wonder Woman - who is often portrayed as being very fit/toned, even muscular (particularly in her more modern iterations):

Thanks for that! I honestly had no idea. Whenever I hear about Wonder Woman being an Amazon, I always thought it meant from South America. Which always seemed super weird since she and her fellow Amazons were portrayed as white. Figured it was just to make sure it sells.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    i could watch that all day
    0-0

why watch Zenkai??

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    So, let me get this straight...

- hating Zionism is not anti-semitism
    - hating Christianity is not racism, hate speech or insulting religious freedom
    - hating Islam and its teachings is 110% racist nazi stuff without question

Right?
    Hating Zionism is kind of like hating Manifest Destiny (except not way, way, way too late).

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    If you like that, the trailer is also available

Wow.... I just became a little gay ...... is it hot out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I did not say the policies were anti-Semitic, I said much of the anti-Semitism stems from anti-Israeli policies, it is the viewpoint being taken too far, not the policies.

Unfortunately people often take a dislike for a state and turn it into a dislike for people associated with that state, in this case an anti-Israeli platform turned into an anti-Semitic one.
    That only applies if it transfers over to their religion. It's very common to despise the citizens of a country for the actions of their government. Even in the case of Israel, that doesn't make someone an anti-Semite. There's still no indication that they are hated for actually being Jewish.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

So if that were the case, wouldn't the left be "anti-Israeli" and not anti-jew?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)