Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Wow.... I just became a little gay ...... is it hot out?

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Most people think of the Amazons as Scythians (or proto-Iranians).
    Well if that were the case though, since they migrated to there she was Ukrainian since that's where Scythians were on maps of that time.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I don't care if sometimes I dislike the dialog in Fallout 4, it was a solid game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    News at 11: famous person insulted by random jerkwads who don't like famous person's country!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

(source)

So I guess the Social Justice crowd now is out against Wonder Woman, such a shame.
    These people are the lefts version of Redneck retards. Let them be stupid.

Also, Gal Gadot is very gorgeous and I would insta convert to a zionist (if she even is one) just for a squeeze or two. God damn!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea the old location for Themyscira was in Turkey, the current location is in the Bermuda Triangle - but their entire island/city can teleport through time/space - so whether Turkey accurately reflects their origin is controversial. Given their connection to the Greek Pantheon though (they were created by the five goddesses of the Greek Pantheon, from whom they receive their powers) - they are definitely Greek or Levant or Scythian (since many of the same Greek gods had name equivalency throughout these ancient regions).

In any of those cases though, they are absolutely not related to the native populations of South America.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    If you like that, the trailer is also available

It looks cool, but I really have to roll my eyes at how skinny the amazons are. Like you see these actors playing superheroes going "yeah, I put on 25 lbs of muscle for this role, so it was believable", and then every superheroine, or female action star has biceps the same circumference as their own wrists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    So if that were the case, wouldn't the left be "anti-Israeli" and not anti-jew?
    I have no issue with them being anti-Israel, but many are also anti-Semites.

Just look up anti-Semitism and the Labour Party for an example of mainstream left wing politics infested with anti-Semitism. That was the party of Tony Blair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I dislike all religions, but I don't use that as an excuse to persecute the faithful. Feel free to dislike Islam all you want, but don't use that as an excuse to treat every Muslim like garbage without regard for who they are as a person. If you did that to Christians, it wouldn't be any better.
    People do that to Christians on these forums all the time. I'm not Christian, but the left is just as hypocritical as the right in terms of religion. The funny thing is that for almost the entire history of their religion, Jews have always gotten the shaft. The left is "ermagerd minorities" and yet excludes them when they've been subjected to far more than anyone else has.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The new left understands nothing except those in their little victimization pyramid. Both the left and the right are pretty much ridiculous at this point. Both seem to just use "because I said so" as a reason these days(or "the bible" or "minorities")

Not really sure what your point is with this comment. The left understands compassion more, so their reasons for doing things are LESS sincere? Honestly, where were you going with that comment?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Pretty sure it was the right who attempted to exterminate them.
    Genetic Fallacy

who also happen to look very similar to jews (seeing as we are basically cousins, genetically). why do you think Oded Fehr keeps playing various arabic characters?

Gal Gadot IS slender. but as a reminder - Linda Carter is considered to be quintessential Diana. have people actualy looked at her as Wonder Woman recently? she is at least as slender as Gal Gadot.

do I wish wonder woman was a bit sturdier look? yes. yes I do. if they had to chose Israeli actress to play here, I would have preferred Noa Tishby. but. I have been converted. Trailers look good. as for her being proud of being Israeli and all that? good for her. and she was never proud about killing Palestinians, she is anti Hamas and pro peaceful coexistence. NOT the same thing at all.

the casting mistake here isn't her nationality. it's her body type. she's a stick figure. even after intense training she's still wimpy looking. before being cast she looked like she was dying from anorexia. yes, she has a pretty face. so what?

there's plenty of women that already take care of their bodies and could fill the role

Who gives a fuck? "Someone was attacked on social media for stupid reasons" That happens 45 times every millisecond.
    Mother pus bucket!

I am very anti-Israel. That said, who gives a shit if an actress in a movie happens to be Israeli? Jesus christ people are sensitive these days.

I am more concerned with her appearance and the fact that the movie might be bad. I don't think she is a good fit.
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2016-07-26 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Except that's not what that e-mail suggested. The e-mail was about suggesting that he was actually atheist.
    Yeah, I dont know, it wasnt made clear. Regardless, I am told the Democrats are the party of inclusion. So it shouldnt make a difference either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Not really sure what your point is with this comment. The left understands compassion more, so their reasons for doing things are LESS sincere? Honestly, where were you going with that comment?
    For the love of Cuthulu, compassion is not a right or left issue. Please stop

Can we stop pretending that anyone saying something on twitter is grounds for news?

Deleted
    Idiots, at least attack her for being a shit actress.

It looks cool, but I really have to roll my eyes at how skinny the amazons are. Like you see these actors playing superheroes going "yeah, I put on 25 lbs of muscle for this role, so it was believable", and then every superheroine, or female action star has biceps the same circumference as their own wrists.
    Well regardless of what people try to tell you in this "modern world" it is A LOT harder for a woman to put on muscle much less bulk up to the degree of Captain America. Now granted sure if you want her taking steroids she might have been able to get a little more bulky.

However, the trailer also indicates she was created by Zeus so a part of it could be god like endowment rather than flat out muscles.

I mean look at Ronda Rousey. She's pretty strong, but she's not huge.