Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Yeah, I bet you did a whole lot of 'work'.
    Hey him buying that gold and then buying a carry was a lot of work.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Saintlel View Post
    The gear can be bought with gold, the weaposn with marks, besides the point, doing 5 battlegrounds is significantly less work than I had to do in Furious season
    The gear has been sold for gold for years. Even back in WotLK, it was sold for Justice Points once the season was over... And about your point, how is it any different from old raiding tier sets being obtainable in 5 minutes by facerolling the old instance, as opposed to grinding for weeks for progression and having to win over guild mates? That's been around forever, why should PvP transmogrification gear be any different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are these vendors located in the new dalaran or the old one?

Dude, you need to chill. I played hardcore during Wrath - even getting gladiator - and I could care less that people can get the gear for xmog now. You realize it was more of an oversight that you couldn't buy some of the Wrath season gear before, right? Almost every other season's gear was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hey him buying that gold and then buying a carry was a lot of work.
    I was referring to the inevitable 'U GUYS SUCK LOL' and 'JUST LOSE GOD'
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

So you think you're a unique special snowflake and nobody else is? :P It's ok buttercup, you can find new ways to "Feel" special! <3
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's horseshit that they've allowed people that didn't earn them to buy them for transmog, there's literally no reason for it, it's just catering to casual transmog bullshit
    Would you like some cheese with your whine?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    On topic, I wish the field Marshall stuff wasn't locked away but /shrug

So what exactly is the OP talking about...

[IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YR81aziXRfw/maxresdefault.jpg[/IM]
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-07-27 at 01:05 AM.

is this a troll? if it was real then atleast link a blue post or proof? Also which weapons???

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    I was referring to the inevitable 'U GUYS SUCK LOL' and 'JUST LOSE GOD'
    Well there was that as well lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    So what exactly is the OP talking about...
    After a little research apparently season 5/6 stuff was removed from the game and not added back to the vendors like every other season's gear is. Now they're.. adding it back? And it's just like buying all the other season gear for tmog purposes, OP upset because he must have had S5/6 stuff and isn't going to be "unique" anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, where's the problem? You have been able to purchase them with gold for a long while, honor marks now for some.

Though, you cannot mog them without having the rank from then. If I recall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CotnkOAld-U
    pretty cool reason to do pvp during prepatch

(video from asmongold about this)

It's horseshit that they've allowed people that didn't earn them to buy them for transmog, there's literally no reason for it, it's just catering to casual transmog bullshit
    so... they are "adding" (not really as they have allways been in)" old weapons transmogs"(even though unless you earned the vanilla armor back then, you cant mog them now) "for gold" (even though they are marks... not gold"

so whats your issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    We've had certain gear types for a long time, SAME as challenge mode - A lot of people like my pali cm 9/9 set from MOP.. I wish they could get it tbh. Blizzard should put stuff back into the game after such a long period of time, I mean I've been using it for many years? I get titles like Glad/R1 - But CM 9/9 Gold from mop.. come on now. The people who want it are typically newer players, and I think blizzard should make a way for them nubs to obtain them in some fashion.

I'm a special snowflake, but their is only so much SNOW before anyone actually gives a shit - I hope blizzard puts back in the full CM sets among other things (again, NOT R1/ULTRA Rare earned titles/mounts - but some welfare sets/weapons after like 4 years.. who cares lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CotnkOAld-U
    pretty cool reason to do pvp during prepatch

(video from asmongold about this)

FING LOVE Asmongold <3

- - - Updated - - -

The gear can be bought with gold, the weaposn with marks, besides the point, doing 5 battlegrounds is significantly less work than I had to do in Furious season
    btw, your 2.2k aka back in the day we called them T2 (for that season aka Furi/Ded pvp seasons) are NOT on the vendors. So you get to stay exclusive on the weapons for FURI/DED weapons. The only thing they put back on the vendors were the T1 weapons.. and if you're mad about someone getting 1800 weapons after like 7 years time.. come on haha. So again be happy your 2.2k weapons are still NOT on the vendor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    We've had certain gear types for a long time, SAME as challenge mode - A lot of people like my pali cm 9/9 set from MOP.. I wish they could get it tbh. Blizzard should put stuff back into the game after such a long period of time, I mean I've been using it for many years? I get titles like Glad/R1 - But CM 9/9 Gold from mop.. come on now. The people who want it are typically newer players, and I think blizzard should make a way for them nubs to obtain them in some fashion.

I'm a special snowflake, but their is only so much SNOW before anyone actually gives a shit - I hope blizzard puts back in the full CM sets among other things (again, NOT R1/ULTRA Rare earned titles/mounts - but some welfare sets/weapons after like 4 years.. who cares lol)

- - - Updated - - -

FING LOVE Asmongold <3

- - - Updated - - -

btw, your 2.2k aka back in the day we called them T2 (for that season aka Furi/Ded pvp seasons) are NOT on the vendors. So you get to stay exclusive on the weapons for FURI/DED weapons. The only thing they put back on the vendors were the T1 weapons.. and if you're mad about someone getting 1800 weapons after like 7 years time.. come on haha. So again be happy your 2.2k weapons are still NOT on the vendor
    The CM sets from mop are getting recolors in legion: order hall 8-piece sets

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    The CM sets from mop are getting recolors in legion: order hall 8-piece sets
    I'm very happy about that, but sadly the recolors aren't the same shape overall: Shoulders on a lot of the sets are somehow either destroyed/gone, and the glow effect isn't there

I wouldn't even care if blizz literally just put those sets in as the order hall set exactly as they are.. hell at FIRST I thought the same thing, I thought blizzard literally just recolored them (I wouldn't mind changing up the colors), but the whole damn shoulder/helms, a lot of shapes are different sadly

- - - Updated - - -

Examples btw, just the paladin set alone (again no glow, and the shoulders ) - VS. CM GOLD 9/9:

- - - Updated - - -

I would do all of the challenge modes again for the exact same glow/shape set with that badass gold color.. I like the blue but man that gold looks GOOD (minus the butcher who deleted the shoulders! [you should be mad at yourself dev!])

back then i vendored those items when a new season was up... so it's nice to be able to collect them again.