Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I should get something like that, not for reloading, but just in general workbench. Might not be heavy enough for some of the wrenching and stuff, but still better than my current "find somewhere to brace" method.
    I mean what kind of wrenching are you doing? This thing supports 1000lbs.

I have a decent vice, but nothing dedicated to anchor it to.
    Drill some holes in your kitchen counter top or your dining room table, boom done.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Drill some holes in your kitchen counter top or your dining room table, boom done.
    The landlord might not like the first, and I lack the second. Computer desk is meh. Workbench to place the tools all togethor would also help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I mean what kind of wrenching are you doing? This thing supports 1000lbs.
    It's more tipping over, though currently the main thing was AR barrels which are easy enough, I've still got a mauser 45acp project, if I need to remove a mauser barrel it's a bitch. Probably the next project will be an 80% 1911, but undecided.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

The landlord might not like the first, and I lack the second. Computer desk is meh. Workbench to place the tools all togethor would also help.

- - - Updated - - -

It's more tipping over, though currently the main thing was AR barrels which are easy enough, I've still got a mauser 45acp project, if I need to remove a mauser barrel it's a bitch. Probably the next project will be an 80% 1911, but undecided.
    Yea not sure this will be tipping over on you, it weighs close to 300lbs. (keep in mind that is EMPTY)

It was not fun unloading and getting setup by myself once I got home.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can not wait to pick up my sig mpx pistol in a month or 2 its gonna be such a purdy sbr
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, so I let my wallet get the better of me. New work station under construction...

Now to peel off those fugly stickers.
    I have a garage finally, so it's probably going to be my next project to do a reloading station. The garage came pre-equipped with basically wall-to-wall workbenches. Had barely enough room between two of them to anchor my safe, so I figure that one of those two on the sides can be retrofitted for a reloading station.

So did anyone notice the Massachusetts Attorney General changed the definition of Assault Weapon to include any rifle that's "internal operating system is the same as those of a specifically-banned weapon or if the gun has key functional components that are interchangeable with those of a banned weapon" so they can ban most semi auto rifles? Also only gave 2 days notice of the change.

I'm pretty sure you like, need to write a law to do stuff like this right? What else could you ban by redefining a word to circumvent actually having to try and get a law passed?

Not like this will make any difference for MA anyway. Only 7 people were killed by rifles between 2007-2014 so it might be up to 10 in the last 10 years. 2014 actually had no murders by rifles.

One set of rules for us, one set of rules for them. I'm sure his armed security guards are exempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    One set of rules for us, one set of rules for them. I'm sure his armed security guards are exempt.
    Her, but probably.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Well James O'Keefe and his hidden camera strike again:

http://projectveritasaction.com/vide...s-ban-all-guns
    @TITAN308 @supertony51 just in case we needed a reminder of what most of us gun supporters already know, that 'common sense gun regulation' is really just a codeword for the continuing attempt to ban all guns.
    Last edited by Damajin; 2016-07-26 at 08:05 PM.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Look at the crime rate for cities with the highest gun control.
    Then shut up about gun control
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    just in case we needed a reminder of what most of us gun supporters already know, that 'common sense gun regulation' is really just a codeword for the continuing attempt to ban all guns.
    I saw a newspaper article defending her on gun-control, saying she didn't want to ban guns, she just wanted to reverse the supreme court decision that said you can't ban guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    why dont you follow your own advice after looking at Australia...derp

I saw a newspaper article defending her on gun-control, saying she didn't want to ban guns, she just wanted to reverse the supreme court decision that said you can't ban guns.
    Rofl that's amusing, let's see which runaround works till we get where they want to be, all guns banned. Make no mistake about it, that's ultimately what these efforts are about. See which effort breaks through the wall of resistance and gets the banhammer dropped. Fucking stupid, and of course this wouldn't apply to any of the people protecting her or any other politician or big businessman.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarz View Post
    why dont you follow your own advice after looking at Australia...derp
    Australians violent crime rate, including home invasions sexual assaults and assault, increased by 50%
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well James O'Keefe and his hidden camera strike again:

http://projectveritasaction.com/vide...s-ban-all-guns
    @TITAN308 @supertony51 just in case we needed a reminder of what most of us gun supporters already know, that 'common sense gun regulation' is really just a codeword for the continuing attempt to ban all guns.
    Not at all surprised about this video. Hillary is the prime manipulator. And she has a lot of people fooled, sad to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Australians violent crime rate, including home invasions sexual assaults and assault, increased by 50%
    shh dont go bringing facts into this we all know how the left hates them
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Rofl that's amusing, let's see which runaround works till we get where they want to be, all guns banned. Make no mistake about it, that's ultimately what these efforts are about. See which effort breaks through the wall of resistance and gets the banhammer dropped. Fucking stupid, and of course this wouldn't apply to any of the people protecting her or any other politician or big businessman.
    My favorite logic has always been:
    "You don't need a gun to protect you, that's what the police are for!"
    "The cops are too abusive, you can't trust the police!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Which one? Chicago or New York? Night and day difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    shh dont go bringing facts into this we all know how the left hates them
    http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...d-States/Crime

Damn those facts, the left must really hate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.