Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, seems like some o them are. Can't blame them after this shit going on in France and Germany
    Those countries are lost. We can at least try to save the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Is that what every single on of your migrants does? Geez...you should be looking over your shoulder at every corner. No..indeed your migrants were forming isolated societies like triads or the mafia or whatever goes on in chinatown in every city. But I guess all that is fine because the cultures are closer to ours (or cook delicious food).

Yeah...I give you that. All things religious are shit. They should be stomped out. Be glad we have advanced. Hell...yeah...we didn't have the urge to go on a crusade in the 1920, but you guys were still burning crosses and killing black people. In fact Slavery wasn't over all that long and segregation still happened. Coule hundreds years ago we were all burning witches. Don't pretend we we are the immaculate race ^^
    I'm not worried about crimes that may or may have not been committed 100+ years ago. I'm not responsible for them, nor is anyone else living. Past actions are not an excuse for the crimes being committed today. Our leadership has a responsibility to protect our people, not absolve criminals because 100 years ago someone may have been mean to someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Those countries are lost. We can at least try to save the rest of them.
    I'm not saving shit.

Oh no..let everyone have a voice or opinion. We all have it here on the forum after all. Beyond that - what are you taking from the headline of "migration is poison" ? Do you take it verbatim? If migration is poison per se, well...then we shouldn't let ANY foreigner who wants to live in our country in. Good luck with (like I said in an earlier post) your garbage removal, your nurses, your pizza delivery and many of your services like walking in slaughter houses or cheap farm labour.
    I get it immigrants of all sorts are valuable for the the jobs no one else wants to do because "they think so high of them self's that their heads are so far up their asses that they will never see day light".

But it is still a choice of a country to decline any incoming immigrants from various country's based on what is happening now with all the refugees quote on quote we are taking in.

And it should be completely fine if country X Y Z say's we don't want them here and be done with it.
    There is no discussion the EU does not govern these country's from the inside.
    But if country X chooses to not shelter refugees EU will play the big bad and take actions and place sanctions because "REASONS" and claim it to be the right thing to do because you see they didn't chose what we told them .

Economy aside what do immigrants bring?
    And please do not put polish/bulgarian/romanian any other europe immigrants living in uk/germany in the same boat as the so called war refugees/immigrants EU is currently taking by the bulk cause we all know those are not even remotely similar things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    'Populist' - a new word in sublime media propaganda, being used in a derogatory context.
    These days it seems to be increasingly used by liars abot those who are telling the truth.

Besides, I'm sure even Orban welcomes any immigrant whose contribution to the society is positive or even neutral.

Sorry, he is not someone I would ever listen to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orban? Really? This is the guy who made all investors run away from Hungary and put it into an ever-lasting economic crisis, with one of the worst corruption levels in Europe.

Not surprised to see MMO Champ folks agree with him en masse. In a few years, Kim Jung Un will be quoted here regularly, mark my words!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Wasnt Hungary formed/conquered by migrant Magyars ?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    They will be in the longterm. Question just is whether people care enough about their grandchildren to worry about such things.
    Sure they will.

Is that before or after they destroy these countries?

Mhmmm.... there was some mass slaughter and territory slaughter that happened in the early days of the century though.

The Irish massacred thousands of New Yorkers in those territory wars and vice versa, iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

They will be in the longterm. Question just is whether people care enough about their grandchildren to worry about such things.
    even still, as I mentioned earlier, Past history isn't an excuse for bad behavior today. "Well we used to do it" it not a valid excuse for allowing threats into the country.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mhmmm.... there was some mass slaughter and territory slaughter that happened in the early days of the century though.

The Irish massacred thousands of New Yorkers in those territory wars and vice versa, iirc.
    Significant differences between the two. The ridiculous parallels some of you guys on this forum try to draw to make a point...

In the case of the Irish (I'm assuming you were referring to the draft riots during the civil war) the host country was placing extremely unpopular demands discriminantly, based on wealth, on the Irish.

In Europe, the host nations are trying to accommodate the needs of the people. Significantly different.

And mass slaughter? The death toll was barely into the hundreds.

Let me know when they're ""destroyed"". I'm not holding my breath tho.
    They are working on it.

The thing is... migrants to America from previous generations loved America and what it stood for. They wanted to become Americans and live as Americans. They adapted to our ways and learned our language. The muslim immigrants hate what America/europe stands for and want Sharia law. They want the countries they go to to become the shitholes they are from. They are women hating, freedom haters, and loyal to their shithole in the desert. Trump isn't afraid to say the truth. If we kill one ISIS member the friend/family of that member will join ISIS in revenge and on and on and on. We just have to end ISIS and occupy that shithole. Bring in our big guns. Show them that you don't want to mess with America and maybe the middle east will just shit their pants when they see what the US was too scared to do because it isn't PC. If civilians have to get hurt because ISIS uses them as hostages then bomb the place anyway. By letting ISIS think they are safe by taking hostages we are just encouraging them to do it more often. If we show we aren't afraid to bomb them then they know they have nowhere safe to go.

America is unmatched in military and weapons, but is straddled by incompetent and weak leaders who are too scared to use them. It is pathetic.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2016-07-26 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    History and irony are a funny thing. Especially when it comes to Hungarian politicians complaining about migrants, particularly given how many nations have taken in Hungarians in turn during their times of trouble.

But maybe I'm just salty about historical nations, Great Moravia, RIP.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly people think a politician and especially from Hungary is somebody who needs to be listened too? Were you hanging on the lips of David Cameron or Barak Obama? No, in fact you were making threads how they suck. And now somebody feeds you what you were already believing in and he is the messiah?

Well....what was America founded on? Migration. What was Australia founded on? Migration. What were the Vikings and Columbus? Discoverers who opend the way for migration. Who is cleaning your garbage away and does all the menial jobs that you don't want to do? Migrants.

Feel free to hate on migration. I won't judge if it is good or bad. But it has been a reality forever. Really literally forever since it drove our ancestors out of Africa hundred thousand of years ago. Migration will not go away.
    The difference is that many countries, particularly the USA, Canada and Australia, were not founded by migrants with bombs trying to kill the locals en masse for their religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    The difference is that many countries, particularly the USA, Canada and Australia, were not founded by migrants with bombs trying to kill the locals en masse for their religion.
    To be fair that probably had more to do with a lack of bombs than a lack of want. No point in white-washing history.

Most of the people who are committing acts of terrorism are born, or at the very least, raised from a very young age in the country they end up attacking. It's a problem of integration in a modern world where migrants are constantly torn between being told they are welcome, ignored, or outright accused of being holy warriors of some variant.

France in particular suffers greatly from a lack of effective integration, and the results have been self-evident for decades.
    Last edited by mmoc38289606dd; 2016-07-27 at 12:09 AM.

it is true, Islam at its core is violent and made by kings 1600 years ago to brainwash people into a belief they want to die for, like any other religion because loyalty to religion doesnt die when the king dies.

and for all time islam has been a thing it has been violent and attacking europe throughout history and we have only twice defended ourself first time was the holy crusades 2nd time was 2002 and current with taleban and now ISIS. Problem is we are loosing the fight cause the enemy just waddles into our countries. those muslims who are not violent still live in ghettoes refuse to learn the languages and assimilate to the country which in the long run is much much worse for a nation than a few bombs here and there. History tells us a lot and it should be taking seriously and even if 1000 years ago seems irrelevant remember 3rd generation migrants (immigrants that are citizens and have grand parents as citizens) turn to do terror. immigration of muslims does not work because their beliefs does not co-exist with european values.

of course there are exceptions to the rule but they are too few to be worth it.

we need to stop.
    Last edited by Arcrin; 2016-07-27 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in, politician discovered to hold most politically useful opinion at time their polls were low!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Can't fool me twice!

Why I hate the EU... forces countries to take in refugees, and it's being lead by Germany with that moron Merkel running it.

Orban says a lot of things. Most of them are not worth listening to.