Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you guys thinking that invasions start Aug. 17 are confusing the random invasions around Azeroth to the Brokenshore/DH scenario. Invasions should start next week or the week after at the latest.
    no we are quoting the blue post saying they start around the 17th. After we've had time to play around with the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    no we are quoting the blue post saying they start around the 17th. After we've had time to play around with the changes.
    Blue post states -Demon Hunter- content unlock no later than 17th. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    was gunna say... what kinda patch would be out on a thursday...
    Also fwiw WoD 'started' on a Thursday. The patch was a tuesday but you couldn't access new content until thurs.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Blue post states -Demon Hunter- content unlock no later than 17th. Nothing more, nothing less.
    They actually have two different blue posts with the same 2nd-3rd week/ no later than aug 17th. One is about the invasion, the other is about the demon hunters. This is why everyone is getting confused I assume.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747414631

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...mon-invasions/
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

What are you talking about? European servers have tons of invasions, people are getting killed left and right by imi- er burning legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you guys thinking that invasions start Aug. 17 are confusing the random invasions around Azeroth to the Brokenshore/DH scenario. Invasions should start next week or the week after at the latest.
    Yeah, no. That's why I'm confused. The link, that everyone is free to click, said:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally), after you’ve had time to play around with the patch and get a feel for the changes, some angry invaders are going to start dropping out of the skies over Azeroth.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

What part of "second or third week of August, but not after 17th" made you think it's coming July 26th?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Yeah, no. That's why I'm confused. The link, that everyone is free to click, said:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally), after you’ve had time to play around with the patch and get a feel for the changes, some angry invaders are going to start dropping out of the skies over Azeroth.
    What confuses me about this is the same posts talks about a 3 week release plan for the pre-patch, which I am no mathematician, but 21+17 = 38, and August 38th is DEFINITELY later than August 30th.

Demon Hunter content is tied to the Broken Shore event. The Demon Hunter starting experience (Vault part) takes place when the Broken Shore takes place, you arrive to Stormwind/Orgrimmar as the forces of Horde & Alliance return from battle. They're coming at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    What confuses me about this is the same posts talks about a 3 week release plan for the pre-patch, which I am no mathematician, but 21+17 = 38, and August 38th is DEFINITELY later than August 30th.
    The third week of August would be the 17th, which is the definitive release date for Broken Shore & Demon Hunters. 10th August is the second week, the other possible release date for the two. You completely ignore August 3rd as it is not a possibility. I have no idea where you're getting 21+17 (what?) or August 38th (again what?) from.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Also fwiw WoD 'started' on a Thursday. The patch was a tuesday but you couldn't access new content until thurs.
    thats a expansion, not a patch, and whats fwiw?

15+ Year Old Account
    Whenever they start, they get my money. So hurry up!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    They don't need to patch it.

It's like a switch, it's already installed.

- - - Updated - - -

except preparing to teleport to the broken isles is a single quest lol.
    it should have been

19th changes/doomsayers
    26th dark whispers
    2nd invasion in alterac, and tanaris
    9th invasion now also in barrens, and wetlands
    16th invasion now also in westfall and azshara+ demon hunters
    23rd Broken shore +side dalaran quests, as it happens after the demon hunters get here
    30th launch

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It would be cool if they wont annouce that. You can't really predict Legion invasion time ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It would be cool if they wont announce that. You can't really predict Legion invasion time ;P
    Yeah my thought is that because it's already "patched" in, it could be any time. The Legion doesn't follow your Patch Days, so Tuesday could be totally irrelevant.

The Patch that adds the content is already in game. They just need to unlock it.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    thats a expansion, not a patch, and whats fwiw?
    "For what it's worth". And what I meant to say is that they can very easily add content on a tuesday (or indeed, week before heh) and not actually enable it until other days of the week.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    We need to wait another week for them?
    if your really looking forward to this I pitty you they are not that much fun and you will probably have your server crash multiple times and or the invasions freeze and just bug out.They couldnt fix this in beta and are still trying...

16th invasion now also in westfall and azshara+ demon hunters
    23rd Broken shore +side dalaran quests, as it happens after the demon hunters get here
    30th launch
    Broken Shore happens concurrently with DH starting experience. They even end on the same quest from different perspectives.

For Alliance, you either end up at the funeral when a DH runs in and points out the demon presence, or you are that DH.

People should stop saying the 17th like its confirmed for the event. when its not.

They're gonna end up giving us WAY too little time to enjoy them I'm willing to bet...

Considering all the things they broke with the pre patch, they probably need more time to fix it. Hell phasing is so broken you can't even do Kazz without resorting to lots of tricks.