7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Hillary supporters will keep telling you it's only a minority and that there isn't a movement against the corrupt regime of Hillary Clinton.

It is good to see the fire rise.
    Because it is s monitory, a lot of people on both sides of the spectrum overestimate the number of supporters they have. The internet hasn't helped things in that regard.

Oh no the Red Scare!

Literally Russian paranoia.

Next up at the DNC convention Joe McCarthy!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Albright...... -_- I still ugh.... that "Your going to hell," bit was probably the biggest bungle she could have done and then Steinem accusing young women of just being sluts.

I get it, Hillary has a vagina...... She popped out a Kid, so I've known her chromosomal arrangement for some fucking time.
    That was more toward that human traffic senator than Albright. Albright was ok, but yeah didn't like that going to hell statement

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Because it is s monitory, a lot of people on both sides of the spectrum overestimate the number of supporters they have. The internet hasn't helped things in that regard.
    I wouldn't be so sure of that. They're basically almost 50 percent of democratic voters. Not all of them protest, but I guess whats being called the progressive far left is big, I don't think there's any debate about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Ah I understand the anger, but that wouldn't be productive, and likely hurt any cause.
    Your right We need to Punish her in Nov.

Also

DNC protests in Philadelphia dwarf those outside RNC in Cleveland

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...rnc-cleveland/

United party

In the information age it's not who has the majority, it's who has the ability to get their narrative out there best. We're now in an age where the loudest are the ones who are proclaimed correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill! Bill! Bill!

I wonder if any of the victims and survivors of Bill Clinton rapes, sexual assaults and harassment will speak at the DNC convention?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That was more toward that human traffic senator than Albright. Albright was ok, but yeah didn't like that going to hell statement
    My stream is in and out. D: I am missing a lot of stuff I feel like.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be so sure of that. They're basically almost 50 percent of democratic voters. Not all of them protest, but I guess whats being called the progressive far left is big, I don't think there's any debate about that.
    And you know the % based on what? Your feels?

...... and my stream cuts out. I wonder if the heat is affecting the phone lines.

California summer is no joke if your in the Sacramento area.
    Every summer I debate moving back to Wales, or to Washington or Maine. Some cold wild place with slightly less sunlight.

Sacramentoooooo. Hot as a sweaty ball sack out their today. Think it's up to 102 still out their. Good thing I'm in my climate controlled enviroment.

I used to live in a Welsh one horse town before moving here in 97. Still not sure I'd ever move back only visit. Too Americanized now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck what is it with everyone's boogeyman being a F'ing rapist these days. Trumps a rapist, Bill's a rapist, Lena's a rapist...... fucking shit man.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

We honestly wont know what % feels what till Nov. Don't blame us if Clinton Loses tho.

Fuck what is it with everyone's boogeyman being a F'ing rapist these days. Trumps a rapist, Bill's a rapist, Lena's a rapist...... fucking shit man.
    Rape Culture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    Sacramentoooooo. Hot as a sweaty ball sack out their today. Think it's up to 102 still out their. Good thing I'm in my climate controlled enviroment.

I used to live in a Welsh one horse town before moving here in 97. Still not sure I'd ever move back only visit. Too Americanized now.
    I'm Americanized, but Welsh is my first language and I regularly visit, but this summer I just couldn't, too many things on my plate and just not willing to foot the bill this time around.

I Skype and facetime with people daily though.

No, man, the delegates. Bernie had what 46% of them, and his following was basically the progressive far left, it's not that hard to figure out. Obviously not all of them are going to protest, but it's kind of silly to think it's just a small minority. That's probably what the news wants you to think, but then why are they preaching unity, and trying to get Bernie's voters.

protesters are scaling the fence....they are getting restless

10+ Year Old Account
    No, man, the delegates. Bernie had what 46% of them, and his following was basically the progressive far left, it's not that hard to figure out. Obviously not all of them are going to protest, but it's kind of silly to think it's just a small minority. That's probably what the news wants you to think, but then why are they preaching unity, and trying to get Bernie's voters.
    They'll kick and scream for a while, it's cathartic. They'll mostly get in line after a sufficient grieving period.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    They'll kick and scream for a while, it's cathartic. They'll mostly get in line after a sufficient grieving period.
    You overestimate the participation trophy generation. They won't fall in line, they'll kick and scream until they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    You may be wrong, dead wrong. When you tell people they got to fall in line they kinda do the opposite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    You overestimate the participation trophy generation. They won't fall in line, they'll kick and scream until they die.
    it's called Defiance and not a damn thing wrong with it.