Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is some weak shit. Not worth filming much less posting.
    I like sandwiches

A Trump supporter acting like a dumb fuck. So surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Every day we get another thread about Trump/Sanders/Clinton supporter does some horrible shit.

Can we not just take it as a given at this point that there are extreme assholes on both the right and the left?
    Except the Clinton/Sanders threads get shut down while the mods let the Trump ones thrive.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy just looks like a drunk who watched a Trump's rally just before going to the subway. Doubt his actions have anything to do with his political views!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

This is why I dont support Trump publicly IRL. Assholes brainwashed by the media will just jump on you and call you racist and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    This is why I dont support Trump publicly IRL. Assholes brainwashed by the media will just jump on you and call you racist and shit.
    Well he is racist because of his own actions, media has nothing to do with that.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Except the Clinton/Sanders threads get shut down while the mods let the Trump ones thrive.
    Examples most of the threads criticizing the Dnc or Clinton are still up.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Well he is racist because of his own actions, media has nothing to do with that.
    In your opinion. And your opinion does not necessarily represent the truth.

In your opinion. And your opinion does not necessarily represent the truth.
    No, it is a fact.

Just another day in the big city

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I agree with everything he said.
    did you hear what the dude was saying? at one point he said that she belonged back in the fields. you feel blacks should still be slaves?
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    jk missed it

Donald J Trump is not a racist.

This gender equality switch sure seems to get easily flipped off when convenient

Wasnt there mob violence against Trump supporters? Much worse.

Fuck reality shows, if it wasn't so damn expensive to fly to New York (from Sweden) I'd just go there and ride the subway for entertainment if I was bored.

No, it is a fact.
    I am really tired of all those racist bullshit. Maybe you are the actual racist who thinks every white male is a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really tired of all those racist bullshit.
    Donald Trump quotes

The sky is blue. The Earth revolves around the Sun. Donald Trump is a bigoted, narcissistic moron. All statements of objective fact no matter how many of his supporters cry and whine and throw tantrums to the contrary.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Black people scream racist stuff-"This thread is about race a is getting locked"

White people scream racist stuff-"OMG look at all the racist Trump supporters!!"

If there's one thing that grinds my gear, it's the hypocrisy of political bias. Goddamn the States need a centrist party.