Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post

Most likely what i'll use on Demon Hunter. Sorry for the size, not sure how to get a thumbnail link with the new imgur layout.

Not happy with the nameplates (elvui). I'll have to hack up tidy plates or something to get it to match my frames better.
    I love it. I tried yesterday to use Tidy Plates as it was updated but it was still giving errors.

Changed a bit. Back to a more ordinary layout.

Things I noticed after the video:
    • Use your rage noob
    • Move the battlenet notification

Deleted

Pretty happy with it atm :P

Updated UI For Prepatch & Legion
    WA's from @Afenar

Demo UI With Weak Auras

Destruction UI With Weak Auras

Affliction UI With Weak Auras
    (still need to sort bars out so no hate please)
    Last edited by Soulstealing; 2016-07-26 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Quoting Source

Corsair 750D - i7 5820k @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair H100i - 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2800 MHz - TITAN X - GIGABYTE X99 GAMING 5

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post

• Use your rage noob
    Now your UI looks like all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstealing View Post
    Updated UI For Prepatch & Legion

Demo UI With Weak Auras

Destruction UI With Weak Auras

Affliction UI With Weak Auras
    (still need to sort bars out so no hate please)
    Thanks For Using My Weak auras sets ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Thanks For Using My Weak auras sets ^_^
    You're welcome, I was trying to find out the link to credit you. They are amazing actually.

Corsair 750D - i7 5820k @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair H100i - 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2800 MHz - TITAN X - GIGABYTE X99 GAMING 5

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstealing View Post
    You're welcome, I was trying to find out the link to credit you. They are amazing actually.
    it's hard to do smth useful, course everyone use different layouts for WA=\

10+ Year Old Account
    Still pulling my hair out with trying to cut out a unit frame from a picture and apply an alpha channel. It is SO frustrating when you know what you want to do and don't know how to do it. I just don't know the fucking hotkey or the sub-menu the option I need is in! Aaaah!

It is very unrewarding sifting through 10-20 minute videos just to learn where ONE option is, or to watch someone do it without having them explain it thoroughly. That Colin S video about adding custom textures is great but he's too fast and doesn't cover the basic basics, so I can't follow along.

Why did I ever stop...I did this like a year ago. All forgotten.

I remember this! I've done this before, once upon a time! I just don't remember how!
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2016-07-27 at 03:58 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Ooglar View Post
    Now your UI looks like all the rest.
    Just needed something new.

And hey, I still got my rectangular WeakAuras

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Still pulling my hair out with trying to cut out a unit frame from a picture and apply an alpha channel. It is SO frustrating when you know what you want to do and don't know how to do it. I just don't know the fucking hotkey or the sub-menu the option I need is in! Aaaah!

It is very unrewarding sifting through 10-20 minute videos just to learn where ONE option is, or to watch someone do it without having them explain it thoroughly. That Colin S video about adding custom textures is great but he's too fast and doesn't cover the basic basics, so I can't follow along.

I remember this! I've done this before, once upon a time! I just don't remember how!
    Is it a bar from Witcher 1? O_o

You may want this medallion then...

BG is transparent, you can use it as a foundation for a new UI texture in the future Like, resize it, draw bars on the right and so on.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-07-27 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post

Someone get me these things from the Witcher 3 and I'll make this UI happen.

Off the top of my head:
    • A really good screenshot of the FULL health bar
    • a shot of all 5 of his rune-y magic things
    • Any other parts you might want to recreate
    • Brief details as to if any of these things do anything special like glow when recharging and other stuff like that.

I could sleeze it and google image these things but you know what they say. Garbage in, garbage out. I'd prefer some quality starting material if possible. So if anyone has the game and wants to be a cool dude, get in on the action.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2016-07-27 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted
    [IMG][/IMG]

Nothing impressive just some quick modifications.

Also was wondering if anyone can link the kgpanls artwork for Character/target portrait.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post

Most likely what i'll use on Demon Hunter. Sorry for the size, not sure how to get a thumbnail link with the new imgur layout.

Not happy with the nameplates (elvui). I'll have to hack up tidy plates or something to get it to match my frames better.
    Simple yet..so much more.

Can I get your skada settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Simple yet..so much more.

Can I get your skada settings?
    yep!

thats it. the texture is just Healbot that i lightened in photoshop so the texture wasnt so intense. the border and background are kgpanels.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post

• Use your rage noob
    You wouldn't mind sharing your WA strings would you?

Deleted
    I started experimenting with minimap masks lately. I decided to try a mask with a smal gradient today.

The result is a semi-transparent minimap.

I actually really like that.
    Icons show up onenter and hide via c_timer onleave.

https://github.com/zorker/rothui/tre...ow7.0/rMinimap
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2016-07-27 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I'll probably main a Fire/Frost mage in legion, so seeing as pre-patch is the 19th or 26th I decided to scrap my previous elvui and create something for all my casters.

Let me know what you think, or what could be improved ! I'll be working on another UI for my tank/melees next.
    Hey Tyron

I can't PM you so i hope you see this message.
    Anyway i can get a copy of your UI files please?
    Really want that set up
    Thanks!

http://puu.sh/qgoFY/a7963b63b0.jpg

S K U L L F L O W E R B O Y S

/lick Mxkz
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    http://puu.sh/qgoFY/a7963b63b0.jpg

S K U L L F L O W E R B O Y S

/lick Mxkz
    Ew /10char